Statistics

250,601 members
127,781 posts
  • New
    rsparkle22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Is it safe to use pmp 4000 powered amp without speakers connected. I would like to use headphones and do home recording on the pc with tracks adding vocals. Thanks

0 12
    • rsparkle22
      WilliamR Hello, Yes, solid-state power amps are safe to use without a speaker load. Only tube-driven amplifiers should not be run without a speaker load.
      • Sep 3
    • rsparkle22
      rsparkle22 Thank you.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    jp182
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-30

I just bought a second hand AMP800 and I've plugged 3.5 to 1/4 cable into the input L & R into the amp with a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jacks on the front.  

Not only do I not get any sound, I also don't see any of the LEDs on the front moving which is making me think the AMP itself is not working.  I've tried multiple input sources in both input A and input B; same result. 

Any other suggestions before I email the buyer to get a refund on a defective unit?

read more...
    0 10
    • jp182
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jp182, Are you aware if the unit was supplied with its original power supply or a third-party power supply? If a third-party power supply, I would recommend double-checking all specifications to ensure they match correctly including the polarity.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    TobyWilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hi there. Just looking for some help. I want to bridge channels A and B and also channels C and D together to effectively create a 2 channel amp (with more power). I have linked channels A & B and reversed the polarity oh channel B then connected to the +1 and +2 terminals of the speakon out for one side, then the same with channels C & D for the other side. Is this the correct way to do it?

Also - how should I use the gain knobs on the front of the amp when in bridge mode in this way as gain knobs A and B both seem to affect the gain (same for C & D). I hope that I have explained this all ok. I am using the amp to drive 2 x Nexo PS15s in passive mode.

Thank you for your help. If you have a manual for this amp I'd be very grateful as cannot find one online. 
    Best wishes,

Toby

read more...
    0 16
    • TobyWilson
      Nigel67 Hi TobyWilson. Well this has certainly perked up a few memories with some of the slightly older colleagues :). It seems as though this amplifier was an obsolete product in 2005, so its doing well. I am afraid that we do not have a manual, but three people have come up with all the answers for you. Its not pretty I am afraid, but better than nothing. Evidently, if you can find one, the 1300C manual was very similar
      • Aug 23
  • New
    SJFlesch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Hello!

Does anyone know how to get in contact with someone regarding repairs for a Behringer power amp? We submitted a ticket (Ticket Number: CAS-480871-P8N9F6), but it was closed and we received no response. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 19
    • SJFlesch74
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi SFlesch74, upon checking your case I can see one of my colleagues reached out to you on 20/08/2. Could you please double-check your spam and junk folder for their response? We have seen our replies route to this location before.
      If there is nothing in your spam/junk folder could you please let me know and provide an alternative email address? I will then request they reach out again.
      • Aug 21
  • New
    clerc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I understand from the manual that the E series 8:2 amplifier enters standby mode after 20 minutes without input signal. Is there a way to disable standby mode? In postproduction studio installations (Dolby Atmos) standby mode proved to be annoying because amplifier channels of individual surround speakers eventually don´t unmute fast enough for single effects ...

read more...
    0 26
    • clerc
      Nigel67 Hi clerc. Unfortunately it is not possible to disable the APO function of the amplifier. The feature is intended to conserve power while the amplifier is idle, and is part of what gives the device an energy star rating. If the feature were able to be defeated, then it would not be energy star compliant.
      • Aug 14
    • clerc
      clerc Hi Nigel, many thanks for your reply! Are there furtherLab.Gruppen models that enter standby mode automatically with the option to disable it, please? What´s the threshold for the input level to leave standby mode? Is it possible to tally standby mode (i.e. notify the mixer in the control room that some amplifier channels need to "wake up" before playing content)?
      • Aug 17
  • New
    t3g3lst3n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, on mains side, where do i find the correct spare, as only legs left...

I had it since late 80s so quite old, it have eaten many speakers over the years ;)

0 28
    • t3g3lst3n
      DavidKnighton Hello t3g3lst3n,
      That model is quite legacy. We don't have this information readily available, nor do we divulge service manuals to the general public. I would suggest opening a tech support inquiry so we can help you get it repaired.
      • Aug 11
      • I blew a capacitor on a LAB 1300, mains side
        t3g3lst3n ok thaks

i rather mend it my self as only a capacitor, as a retuen for service sounds expensive for a monitor amp.
        ill junk it else as i think it has its eaten so many speaker when it blown a fuse on one power side and sent 40volts DC to speakers over the years. so call it quits with it, last of my lab1300 that was working.
        • Aug 11
  • New
    Arnaud_Gainant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Hi all!

I'm searching for a Behringer BXD3000H footswitch (buying or electronical plans).

May someone can help me?

Thanks.

Arnaud

0 34
    • Arnaud_Gainant
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our Spare Parts team. Click on Support and then select Spare Parts and fill out a request.
      • Aug 9
      • BXD3000H footswitch
        Arnaud_Gainant Thanks Kyle! I'll do that immediately. Cheers
        • Aug 10
  • New
    Timmy456789
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

I havent gotten a response from the emails that i have sent to Todd Cowan regarding case 474738-g2ny4y1-nu600

0 53
    • Timmy456789
      DavidKnighton Hello Timmy,
      I will ping this to our spare parts team and see what can be done to improve your experience. As always, be sure to check SPAM and JUNK folders, as often our emails can get flagged on the customer's end.

EDIT: I can see a response from the spare parts agent from today, July 29. You should have the response in your inbox from [email protected] I've asked the agent to resend the email just in case you missed it.
      • Jul 29
  • New
    PeteSheridan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi am am needing a microphone adaptor both peices for the Behringer Eurolive B207MP3. I have contacted the spares department 3 times and have heard nothing.

0 50
    • PeteSheridan
      Dale_M Hi there sorry for your experience, can you please advise ticket numbers for us to chase up for you?
      • Jul 26
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

• Jul 26
    • PeteSheridan
      PeteSheridan

CAS-470711-P1N5Z3 .

• Jul 26
      • Spares.for B207mp3
        Dale_M I have found your ticket and advised my colleague to chase this up for you.
        • Jul 30
  • slide496
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Are these still in production?  I love mine but it is wearing outand stores aren't carrying them in the US.

0 34
Go to page