Statistics

223,657 members
97,874 posts
  • New
    ToddPlesko
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-08

Hi, I am really struggling with these units.  One has a cracked fuse holder and I cannot get an answer on what model it is, the specs, or how to get a replacement (Yes I have submitted parts ordering tickets).  on my other, the power supply seems to have gone bad.  Does any have info on these part #s and where I might buy them other than from TurboSound/MT?  Thanks in advance.  Frustrated.  

read more...
    0 4
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Hello Todd,
      we just spoke over the phone, and sorry to hear it's been frustrating. Short answer is that Music Tribe is the place to order replacement parts for anything Turbosound related. Nicholas Tavcar has your case and should be able to get you a response soon.
      • Apr 8
    • ToddPlesko
      DavidKnighton Todd I was able to find the common part number for the fuse holder. It's FH-B13HA, Music Tribe SKU is G53-26000-22762. You can order these from us, and also found some various sellers online for FH-B13HA. The PSU I'm not so sure on, but the agent will be able to advise on that.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Volta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

We are looking for recone kits for the Tannoy DC2546 speaker. There are four DC2546 speakers used as mid speakers in our Hill M4 PA system. All four of them have to be reconed. 

0 10
    • Volta
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    kchurch74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

I plugged my speaker in last night at a venue that had bad power. A neon sign was pugged into the same power source (that I didn't see). The power popped, sparked and fried the control panel to my Turbosound IQ 12. I need fuses too. Can anyone help? I don't want to order the wrong ones. Thanks!

read more...
    0 16
    • kchurch74
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. You can order parts directly from us, please click on Support at the top of the page, then select Spare Parts and submit a ticket.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hi, I just wanted to know what the typical wait time is to get a response, after creating a case number for a replacement part?

0 16
  • New
    aggelos69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Where can I find the plastic volume knobs for iQ18b and iq15???

0 12
    • aggelos69
      Dale_M Hi aggelos69 the best route is to simply put a Support ticket through from the tab above and send in a Spares request, the team can then advise you of price and availability.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    EvertonWilliams
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

Hi I own a DN9849 4×8 PROCESSOR I LOST THE PROGRAM THAT WAS STORED IS THERE ANY WAY TO RETRIEVE IT AND THE MEMORY BATTERY PART#BR2330 IS THAT A RECHARGEABLE BATTERY OR JUST A REGULAR LITHIUM BATTERY 

0 24
    • EvertonWilliams
      Nigel67 Hi,I am afraid that all User memories will have been lost. You will only have the factory preset memories. It is not a rechargeable battery.
      • Feb 23
    • EvertonWilliams
      EvertonWilliams Thank you
      • Feb 23
  • New
    EPBernhard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello,

I need a offer and a adress to order a new SMPSU28 for my Subwoofer.

Where can i order this part??

I`m from switzerland, so if its possible from somewehere near by us  ;-)

I really need a new one, so fast as possible.

Thank you.

read more...
    0 20
    • EPBernhard
      Dale_M Hi there simply go to the support tab and fill out a ticket, select Spare Parts and the team will get back to you.
      • Feb 15
      • Need a new Behringer SMPSU28, where can i order??
        EPBernhard hi, thank you, i do this last week, and hear nothing from the MT Group... so maybe, i have a chance to do it somewhere quicker?
        • Feb 15
  • New
    Miche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello, i would like if somebody say, where i can buy a only speaker remplacement Tannoy

read more...
    0 19
    • Miche
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miche, If you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and filling in the parts form.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 26
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
  • New
    TomiKanalec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-10

Hi, 

I was wondering if someone could tell me if the drivers from tannoy mercury m3 and from the reveal series are the same or there are any differences between them.

I'm looking to replace one of my damaged tweeters on tannoy mercury m3 and I'm having trouble getting a spare. 

Any advice would be welcome.

Tomi

read more...
    0 17
    • TomiKanalec
      Nigel67 Hi Tomi. Have you sent in a ticket to our spares team as they will be able to advise you if they are the same or not and whether we have any stock. If you click on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 10
      • Tannoy mercury and reveal tweeter comparison (late 90's)
        TomiKanalec Thank you Nigel67.
        • Feb 12
        TomiKanalec I did what you've proposed. I'm wating for the reply.
        • Feb 12
        Nigel67 Have you received a reply? if not, please tell me your case number and I wll look into why you haven't received a reply
        • Feb 15
Go to page