• New
    Unpustan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

In need of pair of tweeters for Tannoy Mercury v4.

They just both stopped working..

Any ideeas?

0 10
    • Unpustan
      Nigel67 Hi Unpustan. Please contact our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. I would also check your amp , wiring, etc, as it seems a little unusual that both tweeters would have failed at exactly the same time. You can never say never, but it is highly unusual. Many thanks
      • Oct 9
  • New
    Ionderla1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-06

Hi, while i was applying wax on the cabinets i have accidentally spread some of it on the driver cone near the edge resulting a stain aprox. 2sq/cm in size.
    Is there a way to clean it or remove it without damaging the cone?
    Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    BrentKennedy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Looking for a set of tweeters for Reveal 6p in the US

0 5
    • BrentKennedy
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To order spare parts please click on Support and then Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Chris75
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

Hi! I'm looking for an original/factory refoam kit for Tannoy HPD315 drivers. what i have found on eBay, that's definitely far away from the original. thanks Chris

0 19
    • Chris75
      Nigel67 Hi Chris75. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.Other options if we no longer have any kits are Lockwood Audio -http://www.lockwoodaudio.co.uk/tannoy.htm or there is a ebay seller who goes by the name of MainlyTannoy. There is also the following website that has a discussion group and you could possibly post on here to see if anyone has any https://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm.
      • Sep 4
  • New
    wldwon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I need a driver for my Tannoy Mx4 speakers on the back of the speaker it says 660E8

please help 

thanks 

Terry

0 47
    • wldwon
      Nigel67 Hi Terry, please contact our spares team and they will advise you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab.
      • Jul 1
    • wldwon
      Zeck30880 Estoy interesado en etapas lub gruppen para comprar soy fabricante de la marca de altavoces Zeck
      • Jul 1
  • New
    LtAmoc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-25

Looking for a replacement fuse, part # T93-00001-45092

Used in a Tannoy speaker.  As seen in bottom, left of attached photo.

Cost, shipping??

Thanks !!!

0 55
    • LtAmoc
      Dale_M Hi there please go to the support tab at the top and raise a Spares ticket so the team can advise you of price and availability.
      • Jun 24
  • New
    Volta
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi,

We are looking for recone kits for the Tannoy DC2546 speaker. There are four DC2546 speakers used as mid speakers in our Hill M4 PA system. All four of them have to be reconed. 

0 50
    • Volta
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For parts ordering please click on Support at the top of the page and then submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    mikeandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hi, I just wanted to know what the typical wait time is to get a response, after creating a case number for a replacement part?

0 76
  • New
    Miche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello, i would like if somebody say, where i can buy a only speaker remplacement Tannoy

read more...
    0 77
    • Miche
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Miche, If you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and filling in the parts form.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    laer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hey,

Does anyone know og the spare parts facility is open now, or if it is closed because of covid?  

0 75
    • laer
      RexBeckett Hi laer, I believe that the parts team are still working. You can request parts by opening a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 13
Go to page