Statistics

234,680 members
110,376 posts
  • New
    Benji821
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Three of the Four Backlights for the Mixer Channel faders top label displays are working just fine. Working being that they're full bright and there isn't any negative lighting occuring. One, on the other hand, is permanently stuck on super dim if not off entirely and only receiving light from the display next to it. I've gone through the software to try and remedy this, but it's just permanently stuck this way, even in other colors, and I don't know if I am missing something or if it's defective? Has anyone had this issue or how to solve this? Picture doesn't do it much justive, but with my eyeballs, the left side image is really dark.

read more...
    0 9
    • Benji821
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and open a tech support ticket and someone will get this sorted out for you asap. If you could send a quick video clip with the case, this would be very helpful.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    xqLOgu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Hello,

I have a Problem with the GoXLR and Apps like Microsoft Teams and PowerPoint...

Product: GoXLR Mini App/Firmware/Dice: 1.3.3.130

Summary of Issue: Sharing Screen in Microsoft Teams or Recording Screen - Audio laggy and cuts out

How long have you had this issue: Since the purchase of the GoXLR

Steps you have taken to fix your issue: Reinstall GoXLR, Microsoft Teams, other Programs and also reinstallation of the whole Windows.

Full explanation of your issue: When I join a Teams meeting and have to share my screen I cant hear any of the guys within the meeting. Their voice is just laggy and always cut out. I just noticed, that when I´m going to Record a PowerPoint Presentation, the Audio effects got the same issue, I also played the sounds via Windows App, also the same problem.

read more...
    0 7
    • xqLOgu
      NicJonesMT hi XqLOgu.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a Technical support ticket.
      I need you to provide screen shots of your Windows Advanced Sound menu and how you have the app configured. From there I can try to advise you further.
      • Jun 8
  • New
    AndrewBroughton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Is there a MacOS app for this device?

0 6
    • AndrewBroughton
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AndrewBroughton

Unfortunately not, Mac OS has some limitations with how GoXLR works, rather than supporting mac OS with only half the features, we have decided that we won’t support mac OS on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini. Any products that can be fully utilized in Mac we are committed to supporting the best we can.
      • Jun 7
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton

Thank you for your reply. Can you suggest a product like this with MacOS/iOS support?

• Jun 8
  • New
    RyGuyGaming
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hey, so randomly what would happen when i would be on my computer the app would stop working and the sound for my computer would stop. I cant talk on my mic, nothing. when i switch to the app, the app loads for a second, then closes. When i tey to reopen the app to get my sounds back, i get an error message of the app being timedout. I try running it in administrator and says the same message. The only way i fix it is having to restart my whole computer, and i find it really annoying that is the only way to get my sound back. I will show you the message it shows me when it crashes and me trying to relaunch it. I would love if anyone can tell me why this happens, because i feel like i wastyed $500 on this device. Thanks!

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    walkerteragawa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

I just bought a goxlr mini along with a rode podmic. I got everything hooked up and no matter what I do to the eq in the software for the goxlr my audio comes back sounding like I am talking through a tin can. I have done everything from shutting off all other mic inputs as well as creating noise supression in my studio and nothing has worked. Any help would be amzing!

read more...
    0 17
    • walkerteragawa
      WilliamR Hello Walter, William from musictribe here. I have picked up your case from the queue so I will be corresponding with you from there.
      • Jun 1
  • New
    CameronPG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

I upgraded from a goxlr mini to the normal goxlr today. I don't see any input from my mic when trying to set it up. I do hear my mic through my headphones when monitoring my mic though. I also don't hear anything else through my headphones except for my mic monitoring. I have selected everything correctly as default devices.

read more...
    0 17
    • CameronPG
      CameronPG Here are other screen shots
      • May 31
    • CameronPG
      NicJonesMT Hi CameronPg
      The best option now would be to submit a tech support ticket and we can look into this for you.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and you can scroll down to the Tech Support Option.

We can then go through your settings ETC and try and figure out whats going on :)
      • Jun 1
  • New
    TimeyLives
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

I Tried using an audio transmitter like a dongle & it didn't work well compared to the steel series 7 that I had before.  I wasn't comfortable in those headphones though & am now looking for new ones to replace the 9's I did get because despoite them being comfy I have them connected through my  jambox which is connecfted to the goxlr.  its got a slight delay that interferes when i'm singing .  Other than the 7's what are the known wireless  headphones that work well & have a 3.5 mm dongle to attach to the goxlr 

read more...
    0 24
    • TimeyLives
      PedroRodrigues

Hi TimeyLives please consider that the GOXLR will support a huge variety of Headphones, nevertheless I would suggest to following the link below and access Discord where you can collect information on this matter https://discord.com/brand-new or you can submit an assistance request directly with our Tech support Team via the link below https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • May 26
      • Best Wireless Headphones for glasses wearers with GOXLR
        TimeyLives I'm sorry but this is an inappropriate use of my page Self promotion is definitely not the intent here for myself & def not for anyone else i have a serious question. If y9ou can't provide the answer dont respond & def dont try to garner support for your discord its rude to say the least
        • May 28
  • New
    TimeyLives
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

Hey All!  I am a F/T Charity Variety streamer on Twitch with a GoXLR & an issue regarding wireless headphones.  I am also a glasses wearer & if you wear glasses you know that not every headset is comfortable to say the least.  I did a ton of research to find the right pair of wireless headphones that would work with the goxlr & some creative ways to get them to work. The problem is that I am also a singer & need to be able to hear myself.  Prior to this newest pair of headphones I had the Artis 7 with the dongle & it worked great but was not comfy ....then they broke so I got a wireless transmitter low latency 3.5 & tried them with the steel series 9.  There is a latency that is not conducive to hearing myself ....almost like an echo making it difficult to use to say the least . Apparently the only adapter they have is the Usb one that (from my knowledge) wont work with the goxlr.  Does anyone know another way to make this one work or do I have to find another? I shouldn't wait too long before returning these if I have to. Please Help! 

read more...
    0 27
    • TimeyLives
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. If you are using a USB dongle, there is a little hack you could try.
      • May 16
    • TimeyLives
      TimeyLives Thank you I will try that I also am trying a ground loop isolator acting as a line in ...should arrive today to try it I really dont want to return these but I al;so need to be able to use them fully especially when i'm singing the rest of the time zi can just shut off the sound of my voice to me but turns out i SPEAK alot louder then too lol
      • May 17
  • New
    edwardge17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Is it possible to change the default window size of the  GoXLR App when opened? Every time the applicatino opens, the window opens too small and I always have to drag the edges to enlarge it. Having a place where I could set that would be great.

Also, is it possible to re-route the optical port on the GoXLR Mini to be used as an output instead of an input?

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    voltzzz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

hello i am new to the whole professional grade mic thing and i just got a shure sm7b and a goxlr and had i love it so far but i have noticed that my four dials (echo,reverb,pitch,gender) are not working i can turn all of them different ways but doesnt change anything actually then have no effect and was wondering why this might be.

read more...
    0 27
Go to page