Statistics

298,605 members
182,229 posts
  • New
    ferdischuster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-22

Hello everyone,

my Venice F32 doesn´t show up in my mac anymore. It happened from one moment to another, didn´t do anything, so i guess the Firewire board is not working anymore. Does anyone know where to get a new one? (And maybe how to install the new one?)

Thanks in advance!

Ferdi

read more...
    0 10
    • ferdischuster
      Nigel67 I know that there were some in the UK. In which Country do you reside? Its probably the firewire chip that has blown. A good tech should be able to replace it if you are able to purchase a replacement.
      • Thu at 7:42 AM
  • New
    muzikgeye
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Hello. I am attempting to connect the Xenyx Mixer 302 USB to my desktop computer that utilizes Windows 10. After conecting my stereo system to the Mixer, through the Line Input and the 2 Track Input, I conected the Main Mix output on the Mixer, using RCA cables, directly into the back of my computer, through the Line In jack. I am attempting to record the sound onto my Audacity program. With this set up, everything works fine. Except for the fact that there is a lot of noise combined with the sound from the Mixer, which I have concluded is caused at the connection point of the Line In jack connection on back of my computer. So, in an effort to eliminate noise, I purchased an RCA to USB cable, which I have connected from the Main Mix Output to the computer. Now my computer is unable to locate the Xenyx Mixer 302 USB. So, am I not able to use the RCA to USB cable, or must I have to download a program in order to record from the Mixer. Thank You.

read more...
    0 2
    • muzikgeye
      Dale_M This will cause a conflict as the computer is likely seeing the RCA to USB as another sound source, you would be better to try your original working set up on a different DAW or even better a different computer to see if the noise follows the 302 or goes on the new connection.
      • Thu at 12:03 AM
  • New
    JosephHillebrqn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-16

I have a Behringer PMP4000 powered mixer which has 1-8 XLR mono mic inputs and 9/10, 11/12, 13/14 and 15/16 stereo inputs each with separate 1/4" L and R inputs. Can I use a either a 1/4" balanced or a 1/4" unbalanced jack adapters to input a microphone into the left channel of each and get the mono signal out of all speakers on the system. I would like to use 12 low impedance XLR microphones (SM57 or SM58 plus adapters) on my mixer. Am I correct in thinking it is possible?

read more...
    0 4
    • JosephHillebrqn
      WilliamR It is possible to use them, and it won't harm your mic; there is not enough gain to amplify the microphone level to a line input. If the device the microphone is connected to is only line level, you will need to connect your mic to a preamp and then connect the preamp to the line input.
      • Sep 16
    • JosephHillebrqn
      JosephHillebrqn WilliamR - That makes perfect sense. I will look into getting preamps for the mics. Thank you.
      • Sep 16
  • New
    ptrmrtn1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-11

Does anyone know what I can buy as a suitable alternative to a Behringer eurorack power supply model MXEU6 please?

Thank you in advance of any replies,

Peter

0 2
    • ptrmrtn1
      Dale_M We dont reccomend alternative PSUs other than the designed model, can you advise what Behringer product you are trying to power up?
      • Sep 14
  • New
    pgouel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-05

La sortie casque sur les consoles xenyx est beaucoup trop forte (casque 150 ohms), même rêglée au minimum.

quelle solution ?
    Merci

0 6
    • pgouel
      Dale_M Check the impedance of your current headphones and try using another pair to see if there is a noticable difference.
      • Sep 6
    • pgouel
      PedroRodrigues Salut pgouel, merci pour ton post, effectivement le niveau de sortie maximum et les valeurs d'empédance pour la sortie Casque sur les consoles XENYX (j'ai utilisé le XENYX X1204USB pour cet exemple) sont de +19 dBu / 150 Ω (+25 dBm)
      Mais nous parlons de niveaux maximaux, ce qui signifie que vous pouvez utiliser une paire d'écouteurs professionnels comme le HPX2000 qui fonctionnent avec des valeurs de 32 Ω. J'espère que cela clarifie cette situation. Merci
      • Sep 6
  • New
    nielsvanleeuwen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-08-31

Dear all,

Maybe a layman's question,..

I'd like to use the Behringer Xenyx X2442 in my setup as FoH mixer for a small band. With the use of a 30 or 50 meter snake. For monitor aux sends will be used, via snake to amps under the stage.

In the manual I can't make sure if these jack outputs are balanced or unbalanced (TRS). I can imagine, because of cable distances balanced outputs are preferred.

Please advice! Thanks thanks thanks

read more...
    1 26
    • nielsvanleeuwen
      PedroRodrigues Hi nielsvanleeuwen, thank you for your post please see below. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Sep 2
    • nielsvanleeuwen
      StaffordAV Is that information correct? I’m not saying it isn’t, but all the Behringer mixers I have seen use an impedance balanced output, and it just seems strange to me that this one wouldn’t too. Given that it only requires a resistor between the ring and ground, I’m puzzled why it wouldn’t be included.
      I’ve just checked a UB1622; I stuck at TRS jack in the aux out and it measured 120 ohms between the ring and sleeve, as expected.
      Either way, using a TRS and balanced cable will work and allow for any changes in the future.
      • Sep 2
      • Behringer Xenyx X2442 USB  - aux sends balanced or unbalanced?
        PedroRodrigues Hi StaffordAV, thank you for your helps, the information above was extracted form the Behringer Xenyx X2442 USB manual. Thank you
        • Sep 2
    • nielsvanleeuwen
      StaffordAV Hi,

I had assumed that the image was from the manual, that is what puzzled me. I’ve just checked the manual for the UBxxxx mixers, and that also says that the aux outs are unbalanced TS connectors.

Given that the UB mixers, I have worked on, definitely measure as TRS impedance balanced outs, I thought I’d do a search online to see if I could find a circuit diagram. The one I found shows that the output is a TRS socket.

So as not to show much of the circuit I’ve just done a screen grab of the actual output socket. I realise that this is a typical impedance balanced output, so perhaps someone with official access to circuit diagram can confirm that this is correct.
      • Sep 2
    • nielsvanleeuwen
      StaffordAV Quite an interesting article. It sums things up without too much technical stuff. I’m not sure if the original poster comes into the category of people mentioned in the last sentence; not bothered about the circuit design as long as it works.

Getting back to the original question, both a balanced or unbalanced will work and in all probability there will be no difference in operation. Additionally, we don't know whether the equipment at the receiving end has a balanced input.
      • Sep 3
  • New
    velaskinho1980
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-29

Hello, I'm starting to play in locals, and I have a question. For example, with de 1202 Mixer, do I need and DIBox to plug my aocustic guitar to the mixer? Or the mixer reduces the impedance by itself? Thanks a lot. See you

0 2
  • New
    TheNetec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hi all!

I have been using a Behringer Eurorack MX-602A mixer for several years to support the other two Eurorack Pro RX1602s I have, to provide a couple of XLR inputs that the two RX1602s do not have.

I recently decided to change its intended use, and I moved it to a PC station with which I stream content and gaming.
    At that point, connecting a Neewer 800 mixer to channel 1 on the XLR and with Phantom on, the gaming PC on channel 3-4 and the stream control PC on channel 5-6, I realized that there is an imbalance quite evident between the right and left channel, even before it goes towards CTRL ROOM or MAIN: I have not measured the difference between the two channels in dB, but I have seen that I have to turn the PAN potentiometers about 30 degrees counterclockwise (thus unbalancing sound to the left) to equalize the output levels. In practice, the right channel is prominent: the LED indicators have an extra light on the right when the input volume is balanced between left and right.

I spoke to my trusted electronics technician and she told me that she can check the circuitry and fix the problem, but without the schematics it will take a long time.
    We have tried to search the internet and the only schematics found refer to the MX-802 model, and we are not sure if they are similar or applicable to my MX-602A model.
    Where can I find a copy of the correct schematics for my Eurorack MX-602A?

I thank everyone in advance for the help you will want to give me.
    Massimo Petrossi

read more...
    0 25
    • TheNetec
      PedroRodrigues Hi TheNetec, thank you for your post, please ponder that all the service resources including schematics are reserved to our Partners and made available via our Dealer Portal. In this case I would suggest contacting one of our Certified Service Partners present on the link below: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS Thank you
      • Aug 26
    • TheNetec
      StaffordAV Hi Massimo,

It is a shame that manufacturers are reluctant to release service information to independent repairers, but it shouldn’t be too much trouble to open the mixer and check whether the circuit is similar to the 802. I would be surprised if there was too much difference.

The first thing that I would try, and something that you can do yourself, is to turn up the main volume control all the way (reduce the input levels correspondingly) and see if the imbalance changes. A common problem that causes your problem is a badly tracking potentiometer; the resistance along the two tracks is not the same and it is possible for the difference to vary as you adjust the level.

OK; info for your technician (apologies if this is basic stuff she already knows, I’m not trying to be condescending). I would guess that the main L/R channels would consist of an op amp configured as a virtual earth amplifier, where the L/R buss comes in. This is likely to be followed by the level control and then another op amp which acts as a buffer before the main output, which will almost certainly be impedance balanced. Checking the levels, with an oscilloscope, around that part of the circuit will give a better idea of the where the imbalance is happening and by how much. If the imbalance is constant over the level range, it might be possible to compensate by adjusting the gain of one of the op amps.

If everything is working OK, and sounds correct with the input channels panned over, then the easiest thing is just to leave it.

Good luck.
      • Aug 29
  • New
    sjaladraparen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hello

I'm looking for a mixer that can take hot eurorack levels as well as synth levels and guitar pedals, etc. Which mixer should I choose? need both stereo mono and send return etc. for my setup.

0 4
  • New
    Plumbstic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Why will my go xlr mini only download in chineese

0 7
Go to page