Statistics

305,248 members
189,524 posts
  • New
    DenisMem
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

I recently bought a mixer. it gets very hot where there are ventilation holes. So much so that it hurts to touch. In the store where I bought it, they say that it’s normal ... But it seems to me that this is a very strong heating. How can I contact the manufacturer to find out if this is provided?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    jayt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-18

i use my optical port for audio, it keep burning out the optical port. its done this to two differnet go xlr's???

0 3
    • jayt
      NicJonesMT Hi JayT. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket
      • Thu at 6:49 AM
  • New
    lecletticogiglio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

Hi guys,

I wish to record my DJing practice.

I've connected the DJ controller audio out to the Xenyx Q802USB and then connected the Xenyxto the MacBook via USB.

I've opened Audacity and set the audio setup in the way you see in the picture.

But it does not record anyhting...

What did I do wrong? Thank you!!!

Tony

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    cawohrle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

Hey! 

I have a M32R which isn't powering up. Everything else on the furman power conditioner works normally and the console doesn't power on when plugged into the wall. I swapped out the IEC power supply and still the same issue.

Any suggestions? 

read more...
    0 7
    • cawohrle
      Dale_M Pleas raise a ticket via the above solutions tab and provide your proof of purchase invoice and details so we can assist you.
      • Nov 11
  • New
    Seand
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Is there no way to adjust the tap on the delays on th pmp 1680? The Manual is pretty basic....

0 2
  • New
    AndersFrispel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Hi!

As the headline says, what budgetmixer can send sound on separate channels via USB.

Best regards

Anders

0 7
  • New
    AndersFrispel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Hi!

Looking at vaiours Xenyxmixers but can't really figure out the meaning of the letters. Can anyone bring some light to this and I'd be grateful. :-)

0 1
  • New
    KEILA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-08

Donde puedo comprar

0 4
  • New
    Randiller31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-07

I am trying to find a repacement power supply for my Beringer 10002B mixer. I can't find one. Is the PSU3-UL compatible? I need help!

0 11
  • New
    sakim
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-27

Hi,
    I want to buy analog mix and consider between more types.
    Some of them are Behringer Xenyx X1832USB and Behringer Xenyx X2222USB.
    I need a function block diagram to understand wiring of basic functions and input/outputs.
    I don't need a detailed schematic, I request only standard functions diagram what each brand has included in standard user manual.

Why Behringer doesn't?
    Please publish functions diagram.

read more...
    0 2
Go to page