Statistics

305,513 members
189,822 posts
  • New
    GlenFar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

I've used our Xenyx mixer with a corded Shure mic for years with good results, but when I now try to connect a BOYA BY-WM4 Pro-K2 wireless mic system, the sound/sensitivity of the mics is too low. I have set the output level on the receiver to max and the Level 2/3 on the 502 as high as I can without getting feedback, but I have to talk right into the lapel mic to get decent sound in the speakers, which isn't practical and I also get popping on the "p"s. Please see my settings in the attached pic. Any advice is welcome.

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Bluebottle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Hi all,

I need some work done on my Behringer MX9000 EURODESK 48/24-Channel In-line 8-Bus Mixing Console with Integrated Meter Bridge. I'm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Can Someone provide a support location to assist with maintenance and repair?

Thank you!

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    TheGissel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-25

Hi,

I'm looking for a block diagram of the X2222USB mixer. I've found a diagram for 2222FX here: (https://www.manualsdir.com/manuals/52506/behringer-xenyx-2222fx.html?page=3) which seems pretty similar but it's clearly lacking the USB path.

Has anyone come across one specifically for the X2222USB?

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    DJ68poppa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-20

How do I connect a compressor to the Behringer Xenyx X2442 usb mixer for recording vocals? 

0 4
    • DJ68poppa
      djtetei Connect microphone to the microphone preamplifier/compressor, then connect the output of the compressor to a mono line level input on the mixer.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    Zabass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

Hello, I am looking for this piece to replace the old one that does not work anymore, impossible to find it on the internet, thanks for your help!!!

MKT-PSU-1 for Venice U32

0 18
    • Zabass
      Nigel67 Hi Zabass. Please advise in which country you reside and I will be able to help you further. Many thanks
      • Jul 16
      • MKT-PSU-1  for Venice U32
        KevinMaxwell I will guess France since their email address ends in .fr
        • ·
        • Jul 16
      • MKT-PSU-1  for Venice U32
        Nigel67 In which case, please contact EVI Audio France and they will be able to help you further. Please make sure that you tell them it is for a Venice U 32 as there were three different versions of this power supply. You require a MKT-PSU-1V1.

EVI Audio France SAS

Parc de Courcerin, Allée Lech Walesa Parc de Courcerin, Allée Lech Walesa

Lognes

France 77185

+33 164 808468

www.eviaudio.fr
        • ·
        • Jul 17
  • New
    smarazzi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-13

Hi there,

please there is a way to connect my Venice vf32 to my Mac (Catalina OS) trought firewire? I mean, the drivers (MidasFW) are not compatible with the new mcosx systems....have you some "tricks" I can Use in order to fix this issue? ... ome other options to connect the mixer to Cubase 12 trought FW? thank you

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    graemewood1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-09

Hi I can't get audio out of my Xenyx X2442usb mixer - I recently moved house, and when I put the studio back together I can't find any trace of sound. Tried each channel with different cables, different headphones and monitors, etc. Power lights are still coming on though. Looking for advice about how/where to get it fixed

read more...
    0 8
    • graemewood1
      Dale_M Can you please submit a Service ticket from the the support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Jul 10
  • New
    ronyd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Is there a USB Audio codec for MacBook air and Imac runnijng Big Sur?  

0 11
    • ronyd
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi ronyd, can you just reconfirm the product you have? We currently do not have a model called the L1402FX, if this is indeed the model you have upon a Google search this appears to be a Harbinger Mixer. In this instance I would recommend reaching out to their customer support for further assistance as Harbinger is not apart of Music Tribe.
      • Jul 8
  • New
    btillson55101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Does anyone know if Behringer make a foot switch for this mixer to bypass the FX and to set the tempo for parameter 3?

0 8
    • btillson55101
      Paul_Vannatto The only Behringer footpedal available is a midi foot controller, which won't work with this mixer. Any simple foot switch should work, but will only turn the FX on and off. You will need to use the second FX button on the mixer for the tempo.
      • Jul 6
    • btillson55101
      btillson55101

Thanks, I thought that might be the case. Strange that they don't make a foot switch.

• Jul 6
  • New
    TPDK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-04

Dear fellow tribers, I  own an old mixer - Behringer Eurorack 802. Unfortunately the power supply doesn't work anymore - the old model was named psu3-EU. The newer Behringer Xenyx 802 looks as if it is using the same power supply - could be the PSU MX3EU - does anyone know, if this is correct. Anyway - the problem is that I find neither of the mensioned power supplies at any store. Would it be possible to buy it direct by Behringer - our very big web-store in Germany Thomann doesn't sell spar parts for Behringer anymore and everywhere else the nitems are not more in stock. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. 

Beste regards from Germany

Tom

read more...
    0 37
    • TPDK
      djtetei It's an external power supply, so u can use even a third party external power supply with identical specifictions for voltage and current and with compatible socket. It would have been much easier and practical if Behringer would've been published the specific power supply technical specifications and the back picture of it on their products webpage, but, unfortunately, in tipical shady brands behaviour, they didn't.
      • Jul 4
    • TPDK
      Dale_M Please go to the But tab at Begringer https://www.behringer.com/buy.html from here you can find your regional seller/s and inquire on the correct parts.
      • Jul 4
Go to page