Statistics

251,055 members
128,285 posts
  • New
    Lucos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hello Everybody! 

I have an issue. I want to connect my Soundblaster Z to the Go XLR Mini, in order to have the quality sound of the DAC and manage the sound volume with the Go XLR.

I tried to connect the SBZ Line Out 1 to the Line IN of the GOXLR, but not sound gone throught the channel, then in my speakers/headset.

I cannot connect the optical line because the metal wing that stop the connector is broken, and it unplug constantly, it's not a safe connection.

Then i'm here to understand WHY i doesn't hear the sound. It's a Windows sound setting wrong? It's a connection mistake?

Please help.

I just want the DAC quality sound, and the comfort to manage the sound level and the other channels in case i want to make some streaming. 

Attached a fast draw of what i did. 

Regards and thank you!

Luca

read more...
    0 54
  • New
    AndrewBroughton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Is there a MacOS app for this device?

0 51
    • AndrewBroughton
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AndrewBroughton

Unfortunately not, Mac OS has some limitations with how GoXLR works, rather than supporting mac OS with only half the features, we have decided that we won’t support mac OS on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini. Any products that can be fully utilized in Mac we are committed to supporting the best we can.
      • Jun 7
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton

Thank you for your reply. Can you suggest a product like this with MacOS/iOS support?

• Jun 8
  • New
    S7ewie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

I'm trying to work out if the Go XLR Mini is the right piece of equipment for me. 

Im not a streamer or a content creator. I'm simply looking for a physical mixer that allows me to:

• Control my own mic output level that friends hear over voice coms and allows me to mute myself. 
    • Contol the system sound levels that I hear.
    • Control the music levels that I hear. 
    • Control the voice coms levels that I hear. 

Again, I'm not a streamer so it's not about what viewers can hear, it's more of a personal sound mixer. In the past I've used a combination of voicemeeter and a Yahama AY03 and it's always been a bit over complicated and doesn't really work how I want it to. I think the Go XLR might be the answer but I wanted to check you can set it up like that before I buy it. 

read more...
    0 66
  • New
    Sammyboy129
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hey friends, looking for some help here. My goxlr mini crashes my audio whenever it does it's auto update. Very confusing and sporadic as well. I'm running the newest software but am becoming extremely frustrated. Looking for any help possible. 

I'll be in the middle of a game, I hear the auto update, it seems like it resets my audio but I'll lose mic function, it'll send all the sound through my monitor speakers, then it will come back many times but sometimes it won't. I'll have to restart discord or the game I'm playing. It's not just discord. It's also any game that has game chat and only happens when the app tries to run auto update 

read more...
    0 57
    • Sammyboy129
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sammyboy129 Please download the newest version of the App by following the link below:
      https://wsi.li/dl/3vy826KyJCZbYYsSt/
      If you continue to have issues on the new version, we have seen this with users that get an IPV6 IP from their ISP. Disabling that in windows would fix it.
      • Mar 10
    • Sammyboy129
      TimRoyDeVries i have the same problem i have a go xlr mini and it crashes everything i managed to block the internet myself but every time it automatically searches for update i have tried many software updates but every time it crashes everything
      • Jun 3
  • New
    BrayanAndrews90
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-05

So I am trying to figure out how to use both a Mac where I record my music and my PC where I game and watch youtube to work together. I'm stuck where I don't know how to make it work. I don't have computer speakers, I have Studio Monitors connected via a Scarlett 2i2 and I've tried to get them to work but I have not been able to figure it out. Any ideas? 

Thanks!

read more...
    0 81
    • BrayanAndrews90
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Brayan, please be aware that if you wish to set up GOXLR in a 2 PC setup, please use the images below as a guide.
      Please also be aware that we never tested two different OS’s on the same set up but please teste having in to consideration the set up on the images below. Thank you
      • December 7, 2020
  • New
    RezonationDJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-16

Hi, I'm interested in buying a TC Helicon Go XLR Mini for my streaming setup but I've got a question about the optical input of the device. 

Is it possible to send the output of my DAW from an external sound card (RME) through the optical input of the Helicon ?

Or is it only meant for gaming devices ? 

read more...
    0 76
    • RezonationDJ
      WilliamR Hello Francesco, You can go from the optical out at 24 bit 48Khz from a separate device. If you are going from the computer sound card, it can't be the same PC that GO XLR is running on.
      • November 16, 2020
  • Ysaweres
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-01
    My goxlr will start up and then just crash.
    0 1,876
    • Ysaweres
      Dale_M Hi there!

We are getting a number of reports from service tickets through community that the GO XLR app is crashing after opening, we are contacting R&D to deal with this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have any developments.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • July 1, 2020
      • GOxlr app keeps crashing
        WilliamR The simplest solution is to 1.) Disable your internet and start the app, then you can re-enable your internet
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
    • Ysaweres
      COMarine1371 Doing the internet thing worked for me idk if i will have to do every time or not....Thank you tho
      • July 2, 2020
        Dale_M Our recent server migration revealed a critical bug that caused the app to crash. We were able to work with the PH team who managed to upload the missing files and redirect the URL path. This fixed the crashing bug for everyone on the latest app, however anyone on an older version will need to update using the below link, or they may still experience the crash.

Please use this App installer if you are still experiencing crashing:

http://tc-helicon.com/FirmwareAssets/GOXLR/GoXLR-App-1.2.3.103.zip
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
        Ysaweres it worked thank you so much
        • ·
        • July 2, 2020
        Dale_M Great news! Thank you for letting us know
        • July 2, 2020
    • Ysaweres