Statistics

305,248 members
189,524 posts
  • New
    romeo1492
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-26

No audio signal is going to my protools software from the X32 only midi does.

0 2
  • New
    PatrickLL1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-25

Hello,

Just looking for some advice on repair times and part availability in the UK as I sent one of the companies Pro2C back for repair in February of this year and it is still away awaiting on parts. Further to this two of our other Pro2 have also started to develop the same fault( fader pot drift) but we can’t send them back for repair as we can’t afford to looses them for a full festival season.  As it is we have had to sub in another desk for most of the summer to cover for this one.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Monoteur
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-25

Hello,

i bought the Flow 8 mixer today. Everything is working so far, but what i don't understand is, why i can name the channels in the app, but on the mixer the names doesn't appear when i move a fader? On the mixer display are still the generic names like Mic 1, Mic 2...

This would be helpful to plug in the right cable into the right channel on a gig.

cheers

M

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    JimNorman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

My users prefer to use the Aux inputs on an X32 for pre-recorded music.   However, in order to route the Aux inputs to the Dante card, I need to select the 8-channel block containing the Aux inputs.   We how have more than 24 regular inputs being used, so I cannot assign the 8-channel Aux block to the Dante card and still assign the blocks needed for the 25+ mic channels.  I do have some channel numbers still available.  Is there a way to route the two Aux inputs to spare channels in local blocks of 8?

read more...
    0 12
    • JimNorman
      Paul_Vannatto Yes you can, as long as you are using firmware 4.x and use the newer User In patching screen (in the Routing section) to make up the blocks of 8.
      • Tue at 6:39 PM
      • Routing an X32 Aux Input to the Dante output without using an 8-channel block
        JimNorman Thank you. Using the information you provided, I found a great video on YouTube by Drew Brashler on how to use the User Routing function to achieve this and also many similar routings.
        • Tue at 7:18 PM
  • New
    eguyharley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

I could not find any information on this, and this may be old news to most people. I have two XR16s because my first lost its right channel. I read someone saying that the same problem happened on his XR18, and he solved it by opening it up and reseating the ribbon cable connectors. That worked for me too! So now I have 2 good-working XR16s. I spent the morning trying to daisy chain them together. I plugged them both into the same router, and they both showed up in the XAir interface (I use a laptop). I changed the Mixer names to "Main Out" and "Slave". The Main Out mixer is connected to powered speakers. I plugged some devices into the Slave and its main output into an input port on my Main Out mixer. It works great. I have full control of them in two windows that are easy to manage with the different mixer names. This opens up so many doors: more inputs, more Aux monitors, more speaker out possibilities, etc. What had me stumped originally, was that I thought that each mixer needed its own router. So I spent a couple of hours going down that rabbit hole--researching how to connect to two WIFI networks with a USB solution. Then, this morning I had the idea to try both into 1 router. BAM!

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    vlmjr34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-21

I run shows for musical theater using Ableton Live 11, Lightkey, and an X32 (or X32 Compact) console. I understand it's possible to advance cues on the X32 using MIDI program change messages from Ableton. From the limited documentation I've found, it seems that program change numbers should select scenes, snippets or cues depending on the MIDI channel, but I haven't been able to get it working.

MIDI is enabled in the X32 setup menu. The X32 is conected to my MacBook Pro via USB on the X32 card. Ableton sees the X32 and allows me to select it as an output destination.  But when I play back a MIDI clip in Ableton to send the program change to the X32, nothing happens.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 12
    • vlmjr34
      Paul_Vannatto Do you have Card Midi enabled (in X32 setup menu)? The MacBook connection via USB goes through the card.
      • Nov 20
      • X32 Cue List MIDI Control
        vlmjr34 Yep, Card MIDI is enabled.
        • Nov 20
    • vlmjr34
      Paul_Vannatto Here is the write up from Patrick's X32 OSC Protocol document (page 141)
      MIDI RX > SCENES
      Whenever program change messages in the range 1‐100 are received on MIDI CH01, the corresponding
      cue/scene/snippet of the X32 internal show memory will be loaded.

General Notes and Requirements
      Setup / remote
       MIDI In/Out check marks must be set according to the connection on which MIDI input will be accepted
      (via physical MIDI connectors on X32 or S16, or via USB expansion card)
       MIDI In/Out check mark must be set for “MIDI Receive Prog Change”

Setup / global
       When “Confirm Pop‐Ups” or “Scene Load” is active, MIDI scene recalls will only become active after
      manual confirmation on the console
       If you prefer activating scenes via MIDI program changes immediately, un‐check the “Confirm Pop‐Ups” /
      “Scene Load” tick mark

Scenes View / home
       Valid cues/scenes/snippets must be stored to the internal X32 show file. It is not possible to recall empty
      scenes, snippets or cues via MIDI.
       The scope of changes applied by a MIDI scene recall depends on the Scene Safes, Parameter Safes and
      Channel Safes settings, as if the scene was recalled locally.
      • Nov 20
        vlmjr34 I recall seeing somewhere that whether a scene, a snippet, or a cue is recalled depends on the MIDI channel the program changes is received on.
        • Nov 20
    • vlmjr34
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct. Here is a table of the midi commands
      https://behringer.world/wiki/doku.php?id=x32_midi_table
      • Nov 20
        vlmjr34 Thanks, Paul. I'm gonna walk through the whole setup again with this info.
        • Nov 20
  • New
    jwesterhof
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-11-20

hi,

recently my x32 producer stopt producing any sound from the usb out of my Mac M1 when i connect it thru USB.

anybody has problems similar?

the x32 has been reset to factory settings, so when connecting my laptop it should turn up on the aux bank of inputs, on channel 7-8, but nothing is happening...

thanks

read more...
    0 0
    • jwesterhof
      Paul_Vannatto Aux 7/8 source is the USB player (USB port on top of the X32, not the one on the back). The easiest way to assign the USB 1/2 from the X-USB card is to assign Card 1-2 to the Aux In Remap on the Routing, Inputs screen. Then what is sent from your Mac will be the source of Aux 1/2
      • Nov 20
  • New
    Husnu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Wing Mixer, I have the latest Firmware:1.12.8; I am on Logic pro X, but I get the old MCU Controller, Not the MCU Pro, MCU's old recognize version But, if I controller as a MUU Pro, it is not known version?(on the attach). And I don't have a volume on the tracks??? There are very unheard tracks, so I have to blow up with the Compresser from LPX etc. Why??? BTW, There are lot's of signals on the Wing Mixer, but I send via USB, there is very very little signal, unacceptable? Thanks a lot for the reply.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Glamrock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Hello, I am using the PMP 6000 Behringer Mixer for our band. I have a footswitch hoping to switch off the effects in between songs. However, it seems to take 2 clicks to turn it off. I am never sure whether the effects or on or off. How do Irectify?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Booyeh
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

OK wise ones, please answer a question that's been driving me nuts.

What is the maximum capacity for a memory stick/pen drive for recording with the XR16?

I've trawled the internet and read the tech specs and simply cannot find the answer.

Help gratefully received ;-)

read more...
    0 1
Go to page