Statistics

250,910 members
128,129 posts
  • New
    brightonbob
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-23

Hi

I have noticed that there is now a new Wing USB driver - V5.12.0 (Along with some Dante .dnf files)

The previously available USB driver version was 4.67. The included text file "TUSBAudio Revision History" lists 5 additional versions between these two releases that were not made available on the main site.

Q1) Will alll new versions be made available on the main site or somewhere else, if so, where?

Q2) V5.12.0 is listed as available from May 18, 2021 - is this the latest version - the latest version on the Theyscon web site is 5.2 ?

Q3) is there a way to get notified (by email) on any updates to Wing software?

Thanks

BBob

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Strbacka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

When will the DANTE card for Wing go on sale?  The salesman told me they weren't.

0 9
    • Strbacka
      GaryHiggins Are you asking about the internal card? My guess is it will not be any time soon. There is already a backlog on the external version due to many well documented factors. That would be priority to get filled imo. That said there are many users that have installed Brooklyn II 64 ch Dante cards from other manufacturers themselves with great success. Do some digging and you may get rewarded.
      • Sep 23
  • grubstreetops
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Hello! I submitted a service request over a month ago and shipped my mixer to a service center (as I was told to do.) The last update I got was that the mixer was received on August 16th. I haven't gotten any updates since. I emailed [email protected] several times and submitted a message on the "Contact Us" form but still no response!. Has anyone else had trouble with this? It has been over a month since they received my mixer!!!!!

read more...
    0 5
    • grubstreetops
      Posi1979 Hello ! It looks like that nobody answer our question ????? I sand it E-mail to but no respond since ????
      • Sep 22
  • New
    wrzkace13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have a small room and am recoding drums and am having to un-plug the main monitors so I don't here them  is there a way to mute main monitors. ?   Behringer x18 air 

0 13
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto Using X-Air Edit, select the Main LR (on right side) and click on the mute button (bottom).
      • Sep 21
      •  Behringer X 18   How to mute main speakers   when recording  using head phone i
        wrzkace13 It mutes the headphones also so when I mute. So assigned the tracks to aux channel so it didn’t mute
        • Sep 22
    • wrzkace13
      wrzkace13

ohh ok. I thought that muted headphones too. Da. thank u

• Sep 22
    • wrzkace13
      Paul_Vannatto FYI if you respond to either the notification or the email notification, the response goes into a parallel universe and does not show up in the standard post listings. I finally found your post and the reason why it mutes headphones when you mute the Main LR is because your monitor source (in the Monitors section) is set to LR AFL (after fader level). Change it to LR PFL (pre fader level).
      • Sep 22
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

É uma coisa suja que você está esperando há quase um ano por alguns botões miseráveis quando a pessoa diz que tem os botões miseráveis um pequeno problema aparece então a pessoa desaparece e não dá a menor satisfação que é como os clientes de Behringer são tratados não é Colton Schaum nunca nomear e nunca comprar um misero fio que está escrito behringer

read more...
    0 12
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties purchasing some buttons for your unit and can only apologise for this.. If you could send me your ticket number, then I will try and help you further.
      • Sep 21
    • Renilson
      Renilson

RE: CAS-416311-B1Z3F2 CRM:0113900002285

Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14

Traduzido do: Inglês. Mostrar a mensagem original | Preferências de tradução
      Você respondeu em Seg, 13/09/2021 16:14
      Music Tribe Parts
      13/09/2021 15:56
      Ei Renilson, peço desculpas pelos atrasos em receber sua ordem de volta, entendo sua frustração. Entrei em contato com meus técnicos locais para ver se há alguma maneira de conseguirmos enviar alguns desses botões para você gratuitamente o mais rápido possível. Pode confirmar o endereço para o qual gostaria que fossem enviados para que eu possa garantir que eles chegarão lá o mais rápido possível? Obrigado por toda sua paciência, eu aprecio você.

• Sep 21
  • New
    Renilson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21
    <[email protected]> Colton Schaum
    Ter, 14/09/2021 13:38
    •  Você

Ok Renilson, boas notícias! Achei um conjunto de botões. Vou enviá-los em breve, só preciso do seu número de identificação fiscal para podermos enviar para você. Obrigado!
    read more...
    0 6
    • Renilson
      Nigel67 Hi Renilson, as I mentioned in your other post, please advise me of your ticket number and I will look into this for you.
      Translating what you have detailed above, it appears that we are waiting for some information from you before we can ship the parts.

'Okay Renilson, good news! I found a set of buttons. I will ship them soon, I just need your tax identification number so we can ship them to you. Thanks!'

Many thanks.
      • Sep 21
    • Renilson
      Renilson

• Sep 21
    • Renilson
      Renilson

O site modifica o que eu escrevo

• Sep 21
  • New
    Jojomeurer
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi Guys,

i just get my new WING after I got one with ghost screen issues. Now everything seems to work great except from the fan loudness. If it turns on it starts on high rpm but slows down immediatly. But in silent environment im hearing the fan rotating with an interfering high frequency. Seems to be at 8-9khz.

Its not a big problem but if it could be changed it will be great. Maybe its possible to do this in the firmware in an upcoming update. Sometimes a fan simply has to run a little bit higher or even slower to resolve this problem. Maybe a option in the setup page which gave the user the possibilty to set the rpm within a specific range to solve this problem? Just an idea of mine. 

If this could be submitted to the engineers it would be great. Thanks so far :)

read more...
    0 11
    • Jojomeurer
      Paul_Vannatto That fan needs to either be oiled or replaced IMHO. The fan on my Wing is very quiet. I had to shine a flashlight at it just to see if it was running.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    SteveGreene
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

09/21/2021 - I just purchased a new, XENYX 1204USB for our podcast. I had been using a XENYX 1202USB until last year, when an electricial circuit faulted.

In the box with the new 1204USB, I found what look like two mounting plates. However, there is no mention of them in the very poorly-designed user manual, nor is there any other mounting hardware to explanation how the metal plates could/should be used.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Steve

read more...
    0 8
    • SteveGreene
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Those are Rack Mount brackets included so that the mixer can be mounted in a standard 19" rack.
      • Sep 21
    • SteveGreene
      SteveGreene

Kyle - That was my first guess. However, since I've been out of "active" service in the industry, other than our podcast, I wanted to be sure. Thank you very much!

• Sep 21
  • New
    jimcelc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

I am a relative novice with the x32 at our church.  It appears that it is running a firmware version from when it was installed at the church many years ago before my time (and probably never updated since it was installed).  The console indicates it is on firmware version 1.05.  As I understand it, the current firmware version is 4.06.  Is there anything I need to be concerned about in jumping all the way from 1.05 to 4.06?  I don't want to end up with a "dead" mixer because I messed something up jumping the firmware version that far.

We want to do some new things with the mixer and have been seeing a few anomolies when we try to update or add new scenes.  (We want to use the USB feed from the Xuf card we have not been utilizing to feed our Live Stream).  Sometimes changes we thought we had made and saved as a scene are "disappearing" on us.  Before I went much further in trying to troubleshoot this, I thought we should probably get our long overdue FW updated.

Thanks.

Jim Erickson

read more...
    0 14
    • jimcelc
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Jim, that firmware is 9 years old (about Sept 2012). My church's X32 came with 1.08 (Nov 2012). Before upgrading to 4.06, you will need to export any/all scenes to files (using the Utility button) and any FX presets will need to be exported and converted (I have most of the stock presets converted and available). You will also need to write down all settings in the first 4 screens of the Setup section. Finally you will need to upgrade any X32 apps that you are currently using.
      • Sep 20
    • jimcelc
      jimcelc

OK. I decided to do this gradually since the firmware was so old. I was successful in upgrading from 1.05 to 1.15. We had no presets in our library (I assume this is what you were talking about). I then saved the scenes againon 1.15 and upgraded to 2.02. The upgrade went OK, but as the release notes indicated, the scenes were lost on the update. However, when I when to "import" the show I had saved on a USB stick from 1.15, it wouldn't find any of the files. Any thoughts?

• Sep 21
    • jimcelc
      jimcelc Successfully upgraded to Version 4.06 and it looks like the scenes were mostly preserved after restoring them after the upgrades. Because of how long it had been since the FW had been upgraded, tried to step through the different versions - 1.05 - 1.15 - 2.02 - 2.16 - 3.04 - 3.12 - 4.0 - 4.06. As previously noted, we had some difficulties with restoring the scenes after we upgraded to 2.02. However,, we were mostly able to import the scenes from v1.15 after we updated to 3.04. For all of the channels on the left side of the board which are inputs - mics, etc - it looks like the scenes were preserved. We are still testing the output and mix buses. It looks like all the routing information was preserved, but the labels on the bus outputs on the right side of the board were not maintained. Not sure if anything else is missing. Thanks for putting up with comments from a novice user.
      • Sep 21
    • jimcelc
      Paul_Vannatto Good to hear that you successfully upgraded to firmware 4.06. I'm surprised that you had all of those older firmware available.

As you probably all ready have noticed, there are a lot of major enhancements and new features, such as cues and snippets, more routing flexibility (eg. XLR Out separated from Out 1-16, User In, User Out) that you will need to work through. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
      • Sep 22
  • New
    Birdt22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi, I am new to this community and to the Behringer X32 so please be gentle with me.

My Church has asked if I would help operate the mixer at some of our services but to do so I want to truly understand some of the fundamentals of its operation. I have identified a need to rename some of the channels and I have done so using the Scribble Strip facility. The trouble is my changes are not being saved. What am I doing wrong? I make the changes, exit the window and all is fine but when I come to the mixer after it has been switched off for a few days the channels I have renamed have reverted back to their original names.

Can someone point me in the right direction please? Might it be that the firmware needs updating? Is there a save button that I am aware of? Or is it something else I need to be doing?

It's not a big deal but it would be great to get it resolved. 

read more...
    0 6
    • Birdt22
      KevinMaxwell Is there a USB Thumb drive in the USB port on the top of the mixer? If the X32 has one of the recent firmware updates it allows you to have a startup Scene in a Thumb Drive in that USB post and it will then always start in that scene. If that is the case there is probably a really good reason for that. If that is the case think very carefully about what changes you make to that.

If there is a device in that USB port I think if you just remove it (before starting up the X32) then it won’t try to start on that default scene and then make a scribble strip change (just one to start with) and shut it down with the proper procedure. Wait a little bit and start it up again see if the scribble strip change is still there.

There is a way to save a scene. But unless that startup scene is in that USB drive the console should start in the last state it was in before shutting it down. The proper way to shut it down is the hit the “SETUP” button to the right of the screen and in the tab all the way to the left in there, towards the bottom left corner you will see Shut Down as a selection. Select that option and you will be told when it is ok to shut down the console. The X32 automatically saves the state at a particular time interval, exactly what that interval is I am not sure but I don’t think it is longer than 2 minutes some say it is every 10 seconds. If you make a change and shut the console down before that time for the Auto save has passed you could lose some of your last settings. It is short enough that I don’t think that is your problem.

Is this a full sized X32? If it is on the right side of the X32 about halfway between the top and the bottom of the mixer is the “SCENES” section. Hit the view button there and be sure you are in the “SCENE” tab there you will see how to save your scene. I would suggest you move to an empty scene and save a new scene there.

I hope this is of some help.
      • Sep 20
    • Birdt22
      Paul_Vannatto The X32 automatic saving cycle is 2 minutes. That means that if you have changed the scribble strip info and shut off the console before the auto saving cycle is complete, that change will not be saved.
      • Sep 20
Go to page