Statistics

250,604 members
127,784 posts
  • New
    StAndrew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I am setting up our X32 for an online/livestream scene. I wish to engineer two ceiling microphones to collect group discussion during a class. How do I set up channels 12 & 13 to be strictly sent to my Aux Outs 5 & 6 and not to the room speakers?

read more...
    0 8
    • StAndrew
      Paul_Vannatto There are 2 parts to the answer to your question. First, if you don't want channels sent to the Main LR (room speakers), disable the LR on each channel's Main screen.

The second part is determined by what is assigned to the Aux Outs 5 & 6 (in Routing, Aux Out screen). Factory default has buses 5 & 6 assigned to these outputs. If that is the case, channels 12 & 13 need to be sent to buses 5 & 6, either on the channel's sends screen or by using the Sends on Faders feature of the X32.
      • Sep 13
      • setting up a couple of microphone channels on a Behringer X32
        StAndrew Thank you, Paul!
        • Sep 13
      • setting up a couple of microphone channels on a Behringer X32
        StAndrew That worked well, and I was able to apply the same bus treatment on another channel in the scene!
        • Sep 13
    • StAndrew
      StAndrew

I have a follow-up to my routing challenge. I am now noticing that my only volume control to the ceiling mics is through my bus 5 & 6 sliders. Unfortunately, this also affects the volume send to anything in the room main speakers. How can I have control over only my Aux out 5/6 for the two ceiling microphone channels?

• Wed at 10:25 AM
  • New
    thomaudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello Behringer, i would like to talk with the commercial service. Can you give me an email or phone Number please ? I am french and I made video on X32 to help people who don't speak english.

0 4
  • GeorgeDougherty
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-12

It'd be great to set the Custom Control knobs for the selected channel rather than a specific channel.

0 8
  • New
    Hirsute
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-12

Are the 'x32 type' touch sensitive faders available on the wing - (or are there any plans to introduce them)?

0 9
    • Hirsute
      PedroRodrigues Hi Hirsute ,please consider that the Wing does not offer touch-sensitive faders. At this stage we are analyzing this and other matters so unfortunately we can provide any information on future implementations for this unit.
      • Sep 13
  • New
    MarkyMarkG
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-11

Hi Folks,

We currently have a pair of IQ12's for FOH and IQ18B's for Subs. 

We have a pair of SD8's and the Behringer Wing.

Is it possible to run the IQs via ultranet to the stage boxes?

Thanks,

Mark

read more...
    0 25
    • MarkyMarkG
      GaryHiggins Yes the ultranet from the SD8's will be what is assigned by the Wing for aes50 ch's 33-48. So if your SD8 is on say Wing port A, the ultranet ports on the SD will carry what the Wing has assigned for aes50a out 33-48. Rout your appropriate sources there in the Wing and setup the speakers as per usual.
      • Sep 11
  • New
    binghamfox
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

HI

Got an issue with X18 (purchased recently) where Bus1 used for in ear monitoring output is only sending left panned signal.

Yet all settings for channels and Bus 1 appear to be panned centrally ?

0 9
    • binghamfox
      john0121 Hi, can you fill out the tech support form via the support button at the top of the page and attach a copy of your scene file with it. We can take a look then what the problem is. Thanks
      • Sep 10
      • X18 XAir - Bus output is panned left,
        binghamfox where do i find the scene file ? its on an android tablet
        • Sep 10
        binghamfox no worries - found it !
        • Sep 10
        binghamfox raised ticket CAS-486054-D6V2V0
        • Sep 10
    • binghamfox
      Paul_Vannatto Select the bus 1 master fader and adjust the pan from hard left to center. Also check to make sure it is not stereo linked to bus 2.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    KenChampaign
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-09

I have no problem playing it back on the  Wing  but I want to save the 16 track mix for later use in my DAW  Logic Pro X. I need to use the SD cards for another show in a few days. I'm sure it's just a routing issue. . . .  always is with my wing. 

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    DDTCo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I recently purchased an XR18 for use with connecting to some wireless mics for a live theatre production. My goal is to trigger snapshots on the XR18 from QLab. While I can connect using XAir Edit through Ethernet and WiFi, I cannot connect using OSC. I was able to trigger the presets using a USB MIDI connection but since my QLab computer will be in the booth and the mixer will be offstage, I need the Ethernet connection. I also downloaded the X-Air Live Toolbox app and cannot get that to “see” the mixer either. Any suggestions you can offer will be appreciated. Thx! 

read more...
    0 25
    • DDTCo
      Paul_Vannatto Are X-Air Edit, Live Toolbox and QLabs all on the same laptop, yet just X-Air Edit can connect? That is odd. For Live Toolbox, make sure the port is 10024 and select the Search checkbox and try a few times.
      • Sep 7
    • DDTCo
      cooperman20 Anyone run a tutorial on the Compact 32 desk. We are about to loose our sound engineer so I have to take over
      • Sep 8
    • DDTCo
      Paul_Vannatto cooperman20, this thread is about an XR18 connection problem with QLab and Live Toolbox, not about an X32 Compact. Please delete your post and start your own thread. Also search YouTube for X32, since there are tons of tutorials there.
      • Sep 8
    • DDTCo
      Paul_Vannatto DDTCo I sent you a PM
      • Sep 8
  • New
    yosbelim82
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello there does any one know what is going on with X32 Rack can't find it any where

1 12
    • yosbelim82
      Paul_Vannatto Like everything electronic, automotive, etc., it's probably due to the global chip shortage.
      • Sep 6
    • yosbelim82
      Dale_M As Paul states there is a world shortage of semi-conductors at present, however if you go to the Behringer website and select the BUY tab it will give numerous places you can buy so may be worth double checking with the retailers. https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 6
  • JohnnyChandler
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-09-06

Does anyone know what the slope of the high and low cuts on the main mixes are? Coming from an X32 where I had them set as LR24 filters for the LR and Mono crossover.

0 4
    • JohnnyChandler
      Paul_Vannatto Hey Johnny, if you turn on the low band, then select the Settings, then the low band pull-down list and switch between cut and LR24, you will find they are identical.
      • Sep 6
Go to page