Statistics

290,121 members
172,717 posts
  • New
    angurbeats
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-21

hi, the X Touch One was fine before firmware update.  since the update, the F buttons do not light up when pressed, its hard to know which buttons are being used without being lite up.  previously it was mapped to use certain functions and it used to light up.  now its using the same functions but doesnt light up.  could you please tell me how to go about fixing this, either by re-writing map (but need to know what to type in) or any other options.

Daw is Reason 11.  Windows 10

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    vaitsis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-21

Hi everybody!!

Is there any way to channel global channel on an X-touch mini? I am a mac user!

0 5
    • vaitsis
      NicJonesMT Hi Vaitsis.
      I have just replied to your support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk email incase the message was routed to here.
      • Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

thank you!!!

• Jun 21
    • vaitsis
      vaitsis

• Jun 21
  • New
    AndrewBroughton
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-06

Where are the release notes for the X-Touch firmware version 1.22?

0 28
    • AndrewBroughton
      NicJonesMT Hi AndrewBroughton
      I've messaged the Dev team about this.
      As soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      NicJonesMT

Hi AndrewBroughton.
      The Dev team have advised that this firmware does not have a firmware release note. It was required by production to support alternative MCU's.

• Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton

Thank you.
      But, that could be a release note. "Support for coming MCU hardware. No new features, functions or bug fixes."
      They could include the release notes from previous versions as well, in case someone is upgrading from pre-1.21.
      Appreciate you finding out the answer, though!

• Jun 8
    • AndrewBroughton
      AndrewBroughton They emailed me the “release notes”

Release-Notes_BE_0808-AAD_X-TOUCH_v1-22.pdf
      • Jun 26
  • New
    danayalon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-29

Hi im new in here

Im not sure if it was talked in the past

Im using fcb 1010 in live shows with ableton

Im wondering if bheringer will release a version of fcb 1010 with usb connection

Instead of using a conversion from 5 pin midi to usb ?

Many thanks

Dan

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Omogbolade1003
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-28

Hello,

I just got a Behringer UMX 610 MIDI controller, I've correctly connected it to my PC according to the manual...but as I power it on, the lights come on automatically, and won't turn off and the buttons and keys don't function, even though it has been recognized by the PC

read more...
    0 8
    • Omogbolade1003
      WilliamR Please be sure you are using the drivers on the product page. Once installed, plug directly into the USB port and preferably not a USB hub. Then whatever daw you are using, set the umx as your midi device.
      • May 28
  • New
    plumum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

hello, I have connected xtouch to x18  via ethernet router and use ipad via wifi with xair app.

there is communication( fader movements on xtouch are visable in the app (and vv))

but

when i press select channel on xtouch this is not reflected in the app.

Anyone here has a suggestion  what i did wrong.?

hope to hear from you.

read more...
    0 7
    • plumum
      DavidKnighton Hello plumum, The X-Touch and iPad would be considered separate user devices. They do not reflect each other, rather they reflect the mixer.
      • Apr 14
    • plumum
      plumum

Hello David, thnx for your reply. Good to know I didn’t make a mistake. Pity it is not possible to select a channel on the xtouch and then tweak it on the ipad. Would speed up editing . Thanks anyway for your quick reaction.

• Apr 15
  • New
    mrutigliano2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Trying to find information on using the FC101o with the Roland Juno DS61.  I can get the patches to change but the wrong patches come up on the Roland.  I am using the MSB, LSB and PC values from the DS61 Data Parameters guide, but does not seem to help.

I did get two patches to come up correctly but not consistently

FC1010 is working fine with my Korg SV1, and Yamaha CS1x.

Any help is appreciated.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    sndund
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

I have an X touch Mini that has a firmware issue and I need to force the current firmware back on to it.  However the software says it has the latest firmware and won't let me flash it again.  How can I force the firmware to be updated?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    SNOKing1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi,

Do you have a repair address or number to get an RMA for a repair? I dont mind paying per repair, I just want my units working again. I have 2 UMC404 units that have the blinky lights bug.. I just put them aisde and buy another.. I have not been able to locate a service location here in the states... that I trust... Its the only reason, I have only purchased "self-service-able" classic constructions that I can repair till I find a true address to send repairs to. I dont even care if it takes 6 months.. Im that type of customer. I love you products by the way. Been trying to say hi to Uli and tell him what a great job hes doing. I use his products in my studio and on our albums. Good stuff. I just repaired a 1202FX from the trash bin.. Now its ready to get back to work! 

read more...
    0 9
    • SNOKing1
      Nigel67 Hi SNOKing1. Please send in a ticket to our Service Team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    dramirez52
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-10

I     have a umx610  and i am wondering how to hook it to my computer. i hooked the cables but I cannot get sound

0 7
Go to page