Statistics

260,760 members
139,389 posts
  • New
    Ymel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Dear All, 

I just wanted to write a letter to Bugera but I found myself in a serious registration process in case of reach you. So I am a guitarist who usually plays alone or with a singer in a duet. I'm Hungarian but I live in Vietnam. I've been always searching for the best compact combo amp, a kinda Swiss knife. Through the years I had Marshall50 acoustic, Roland AC60, Fishman Mini - among the 3 it was the best so far. But it only was. Because once I connected a distortion pedal and I blew away the tweeter. 
    And recently I ve found the Bugera AC60 which seems to be the closest to my dreams. It does not sport a tweeter to burn it down but has a loop where I can connect my electric guitar with amp/cab simulation without damaging the speaker - of course not using full gains.
    My dream combo that no company has ever made yet would be:
    - sporting 3 channels + 6.3mm aux in (guitar, mic, my electric pedal kick drum)
    - able to handle acoustic/hollow body and electric guitars all
    - switchable tweeter or frequency selector: full range for the mic and acoustic guitar, middle and bass for other guitars
    - tuner, reverb onboard
    - line out 
    - loop circuit
    - 60 Watt output

The makers think that all gigging guitarists (street, small bar, etc.) play with acoustic guitars when they sing. No one thinks of electric guitar users who need a mic channel either. There is no such amp at the market which offers a compact solution for this above. Now I m planning to buy the Bugera AC60, and I hope I will not blow the double cone speaker away. 
    Thank you for your attention

read more...
    0 13
    • Ymel
      Dale_M Many thanks for your suggestion I will pass your comments over to the design team. We cannot make any promise of their inclusion but they will be reviewed.
      • Sep 22
    • Ymel
      Ymel

Oh, in me first letter I was not clear. So I owned a Marshall AS 50D - that amp is a bulky failure. The Roland AC60 is a rip-off: way too expensive and cheats the amateurs: it is only a 2x30 Watt, very weak amp, it is only 30W, not 60, plus colors the guitar sound, the Fishman Mini is the only good one among the 3 I had. I read in reviews, it gives a better microphone sound than the Bugera but I think I can live with the Bugera's mic channel well.

• Sep 22
  • New
    seal20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello,
    Interested to buy the Bugera AC60 amplifier but before I would be glad if you could recommand me a protection cover for this AC60 model and also a portable power supply solution to use it with battery system. (internal adaptation or external solution)

Thanks for your comments and replies,

Regards

Seal20

https://booking.virtual-presence.net

read more...
    0 108
    • seal20
      Dale_M Hi seal20 looking at our PC range it appears we do not produce a cover for this model I am afraid. Also we cannot recommend 3rd party portable power units.
      • Feb 16
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        seal20 ok, thank you Dale_M for your reply. Best regards, Seal20
        • Feb 16
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        Dani84 Привет.У меня комбоуселитель bugera 333 infinium. Перестал функционировать fuswich. Работает только при включенном Fx Loop. Отдал в мастерскую на ремонт там мастер попросил у меня схему этого комбоуселителя. Можете ли вы мне отправить схему комбоуселителя?Или подсказать как устранить эту неисправность?
        • Feb 23