Statistics

241,169 members
117,420 posts
  • New
    Jgbassking78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey guys, I just got to try a friend's Veyron Mosfet head with the 210 cabinet and I'm enamored. Why can't I find these cabinets anywhere? I want the same setup, amp and cabinet. Seems I may be able to find the head, but I'd want the cabinet too.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    MauriceBates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

hi all, I have an rh 750 and wonder when connected to an 8 ohm 4×10 does the power half to when connected through a 4 ohm 4×10 cab

mo 

0 5
    • MauriceBates
      DavidKnighton Hello MauriceBates,
      Typically, the output rating is given at 4 Ohms, so you should have full power when connected to a 4 Ohm load. The manual lists 750 Watts for the power module rating and 1,200 Watts peak output at minimum impedance (4 Ohms). Running an 8 Ohm load would reduce the output power by roughly half, and should allow the amp to run a bit cooler. Check out the POWER RATING document on the product webpage here https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIV
      • Jul 14
  • New
    sammys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

At 4 ohms the BH800 has a power module rating of 800W, according to the manual. I believe this is continuous/RMS? 

But what is the wattage at 8 ohms?

Thank you very much.

0 24
  • New
    parenthesis78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

When I go to the tc site and select spare parts it takes me to musictribe 

can anyone direct me on how to order replacement knobs 

0 30
  • New
    flobass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hello,

I search the caracteristics to the bass cab k210 speaker. Could you give me theses informations? Sensitivity, yield etc...

My bass cab is a K210 serial number:S181000133BRQ

Regards

Floran

0 38
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Hi,

I have BG250-208 and Switch-3 pedal. However, I never know which TonePort is active. Is there a way to  know when each of these slots are active? I want to load two different effects but am always able to load one in slot 2. When I activate slot ! nothing is happeneing. Mute siwtch (#3) is working fine.

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    0 44
  • New
    Mymusictribe1972
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

How can I go by buying the 410 bass cabinet and how much is it

0 30
  • New
    ChristopherJone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-26

I need a new crossover for the bt210ts where can i get it

0 23
    • ChristopherJone
      DavidKnighton Hello ChristopherJone,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry for pricing and availability.
      • May 26
  • New
    tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I am trying to buy parts for RH450. I have joined your so called tribe, sent e-mail, created care ticket over a week ago and i hear nothing. I am not impressed. I am a pro repair engineer working with pro musicians who don't have time for manufactures social nonscence. They just want their equipment fixed.

read more...
    2 49
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      PedroRodrigues Hi tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap to be able to assist you on this matter can you lease provide the case number assigned to this request. Thank you
      • May 21
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap Case number is CAS-455215-C5V5N8.
      • May 21
  • New
    Rapisme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

So I recently acquired a BH 550 head and had it for 5 days. On the 1st played with issues. On the second day that's when during used it will intermittently go into protection mode then shut off then a few seconds later come back on! I did the care ticket thing but was curious if anyone may have a more pragmatic solution?

Thanks,

Rap

read more...
    0 42
    • Rapisme
      NicJonesMT Hi Rapisme.
      Please submit a technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with.
      Simply click "SUPPORT" at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical support option.
      • Apr 23
    • Rapisme
      Rapisme

Hi, did that already and received an email indicating that I’ll have to proceed to an authorized service center to receive out of warranty service?

• Apr 23
Go to page