Statistics

249,693 members
126,743 posts
  • New
    jakevan22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-14

I can't get the flam to work on the closed hats since the update. why is this?

0 58
    • jakevan22
      NicJonesMT Hi Jake.
      Could you submit a ticket above and we can go through some trouble shooting with you and raise with the development team if required.

Just hit Support above and scroll down to the "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" Option.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    jakevan22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

I just updated my RD-8 to the latest firmware and liking the improvements... but now I can't get flam on the hi hats (or the closed hats.) It works on snare and cowbell because I tried those but not on hi hats or closed hats.  Why is this? How do I fix this?? Not sure if user error or bug.  please help!!

read more...
    0 65
  • New
    michaelraphael
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-30

Hello. I am trying to connect my RD-6 to Reason. I have a USB Cable to connect to the laptop or Midi Cables via my Presonus 26c Interface not sure which to use. I am a beginner at all this stuff and not very tech savvy as yet. Could anyone help me through the process of getting my Drum Machine to work in Reaon. Thank You.

read more...
    0 78
    • michaelraphael
      PedroRodrigues Hi michaelraphael please consider that if you're doing this via a USB cable then I would expect Reason to pick up the RD-6 as a MIDI device.
      Click edit, then preferences, then go to the control surfaces tab and then under input devices you should see your RD-6 as an option.
      Make sure 'enabled' is ticked meaning that the external MIDI instrument will be able to see it when it's plugged in.

If you're using a standard MIDI cable then pick the Presonus as the MIDI device.

Choose the RD-6/Presonus in the External MIDI instrument (you'll find it in the instruments list in the browser) and if there is MIDI in the sequencer or if you have a sequencing device plugged into the note/gate ports in the back of the external MIDI instrument you should have everything working. I hope the image below also helps
      • Feb 12
  • New
    michaelraphael
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-25

I am trying to download SYNTHTRIBE but keep getting this message. Any solutions?

0 265
    • michaelraphael
      DavidKnighton Hello Michael,
      The error you're encountering is a security permission with Mac OS. Go to SYSTEM PREFERENCES>SECURITY and find the option to 'allow app to make changes'.
      • Jan 25
      • SYNTHTRIBE V2.4.6 2” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
        michaelraphael Im still having issues. Only those two options in system preferences. I am trying to use the machine with Reason 8. Do I have to have Synthtribe downloaded to enable this.
        • Jan 27
    • michaelraphael
      michaelraphael
      • Jan 27
      • SYNTHTRIBE V2.4.6 2” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.
        DavidKnighton Hello Michael,
        Check out this help guide from Apple. You're on the right track. I think you just need security unlocked, then try to run the app again and it'll ask you if you want to open it. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202491
        • Jan 27
  • New
    KarimeCruzAl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

Hola buen dia, quisiera saber que puedo hacer ante mi problema.

Lo que sucede es..que acabo de adquirir una bateria Electrica Behringer XD8USB hace 3 semanas..

Y hace poco que el cable del pedal de hithat fallo...ya no funciona

Por lo que he tenido que practicar con el hit hat abierto..lo cual resulta bastante molesto..porfavor ayudenme con una solucion

Esto puede solucionarse usando la garantia del producto?

Espero su respuesta...de antemano, gracias.

read more...
    0 62
    • KarimeCruzAl
      DavidKnighton Hola Karime, te sugiero que coloques un ticket de soporte. Utilice la pestaña SOPORTE en la parte superior de la página. Desplácese hacia abajo y haga clic en SOLICITUD DE SERVICIO.
      • Jan 8
  • New
    sam08
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

Hello.

My RD-8 returned from service last November with an updated firmware (I don't know the version currently installed as the key combo described in the manual won't work) which I assume comes with the option to trigger a voice every time the corresponding voice button is pressed.

How can I disable it?

TIA

read more...
    0 73
    • sam08
      PedroRodrigues Hi sam08, please consider that to check the firmware version installed on your unit please follow the process below.
      Generally, you may need to perform a firmware update if you’re running into issues and need to reload the device’s software.
      Please consider that the latest firmware update for this unit Version 2.0.6 released on the 01 Dec 2020 offers the following new features and improvement.

New features

1. In STEP mode, hold TAP/HOLD then press RECORD to set pattern auto save on or off.
      2. Pattern length menu displayed in SONG and PATTERN mode.
      3. Push LENGTH, then hold TAP/HOLD and push >> (right double arrow beside LENGTH) to immediately duplicate the contents of the current length, this is very useful when you are working with for example a 3/4 pattern with 12 steps.
      4. When STEP RECORD is enabled, the display shows “auto” or “manu” for 1 second to indicate the save mode. 5. Recall stored pattern by holding TAP/HOLD + STEP button of the pattern you wish to restore. This only works when you are in Pattern mode and set to manu (manual) save mode.
      Improvements

1. Improved sweep erase function.
      2. Improved note repeat to the MIDI out.
      3. Fixed the behaviour of auto fill. Now replaces the end of the pattern with the amount of steps programmed in the auto fill pattern if less than the current pattern playing.

To check which firmware version, you’re currently on and compare it to the latest listed on the RD-8 download page.
      Follow these steps to check the firmware version:
      1. Press the Settings button and then press and hold the TAP/HOLD button.
      2. While holding the TAP/HOLD button, press the PREFS (5) step key. The firmware version will scroll across the screen.
      To install Bootloader Driver Please consider that this will only be possible to implement on Windows.
      While the RD-8 is class-compliant on Windows, a unique Bootloader driver first needs to be installed for the device to be recognized by the firmware updater while in Boot mode.
      You will need to install a driver tool that allows the RD-8 to be recognized by your PC while in Boot mode. This procedure is only necessary the first time you perform a firmware update on Windows.
      Follow these steps to install the Bootloader driver. Mac users can skip this section and go straight to Perform a firmware update.
      An important point to consider is that you need to make sure that the RD-8 is in Boot mode before installing the Bootloader drive.
      If it’s powered on normally, the STM32 Bootloader will not appear in the device list.

https://zadig.akeo.ie/

https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DG5#googtrans(en%7Cen)

After this stage of the process is concluded we can now move to the Firmware update process

Please follow all the steps and your unit will updated in no time.

Thank you
      • Jan 28
  • New
    jeanLegland
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

Yo

I downloaded the latest synth tool for mac, and attempted to update from firmware 1.3.6 to the latest. Opened synth tool, it recognized my directly USB connected RD-8 on my Mini mac..

instructions said to put RD-8 into DFU mode, powered the unit whilst pressing in the pin in the holde next to the USB port. Synth tool lost connection and the Rd-8 never displayed the wait text on it's screen. Now it only flashes the LED on the SIG lamp briefly when I try to power on the RD-8...

I think the RD-8 is broken.. Is there a way to fix this ? I already tried to work something out with Thomann where I ordered the Rd 8, but they said I had to try through this way. I still have waranty on this device, but I don't want to ship and wait for al that kind off hustle..

Hope somebody can hhelp me on this matter..

read more...
    2 81
    • jeanLegland
      jackvane007 Same problem
      • Jan 6
    • jeanLegland
      NicJonesMT Hi Jan Machiels.
      I'm Nic from the UK Support team.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and open a new Tech support ticket and please provide the following information;

• How do you have the device connected to your computer? We always recommend connecting directly to your computer rather than an external hub, and also recommend removing any non essential USB devices.
      • Have you connected the device to an alternative USB port?
      • Do you have access to an alternative USB cable that the device can be tested with?
      • Do you have access to an alternative computer that the device can be tested with?
      • Are you connected to USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 ports? Please use USB 2.0 ports where possible, there is no advantage to using a USB 2.0 device in a USB 3.0 port and USB 3.0 ports can vary quite a lot, which gives differing levels of performance and stability.
      • Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction?
      • What is your precise Mac OS (I Need the version number if possible)?
      • Can you please check in the Mac System report for how the device is being recognised?
      • Do you have any other software open at the same time? If so please close it.
      • Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?
      • Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?
      • Is the Issue Intermittent or constant? If it is intermittent is there a specific setting that needs to be used to cause the issue?
      • Jan 6
    • jeanLegland
      mrevolver I'm having the same issue. If the RD-8 loses connection when FOLLOWING THE DIRECTIONS, then please CHANGE THE DIRECTIONS. This is unacceptable. What is the fix? I now have a dead RD-8. Thanks Behringer!
      • Jan 10
      • Behringer Rd-8 unit no longer starts up after latest firwire update..
        NicJonesMT Hi Mrevolver.
        As above, I will need you to open a technical support ticket with the above information and we can then proceed.
        • ·
        • Jan 11
    • jeanLegland
      heyvirgil me too, and I just got mine back from service
      • Jun 18
  • New
    RGBuccino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I just purchased this set from someone, having issues with one of the toms not working...It was working, now it's not.  Set was working fine.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  

Need to get a hold of someone to find out what's going on.

I'm a recreational user, just playing with it for fun.

Thanks!

Ron

read more...
    0 46
    • RGBuccino
      WilliamR Hello Ronald, Please contact us by submitting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-05
    0 139
  • New
    MartaMarz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-30

Hello, I bought a Crave just two months ago, now suddently the machine cannot save pattens no more. I can't undersand why. I need Technical Support. How can I contact you? Thanks.

0 50
Go to page