Statistics

250,736 members
127,932 posts
  • New
    tpolr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I have an issue with Neutron. The OSC 1 shape knob does not change the waveform it is stuck on the top waveform and does not move through the choices. Also same knob on OCS 2 is hyper sensitive and scrolls through all 5 choices at the briefest touch. ?

I have reloaded firmware several times. 

Please advise.  

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    darklightyt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hi all,

I'm new here, but i've got a question regarding the behringer crave. Most synths i own inclusing the TD-3 play a sequence. when i switch to a different sequence it will finish the current one beofre swithcing. i really like this feature since it allows me to keep all the gear rolling during a liveset. the crave however switches imidiately when selecting a different pattern. Can this be altered in the setting or firmware? 

hope there is a solution since it's pretty unusable for me  at the moment. other solutions are welcome aswell!

thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 4
    • darklightyt
      PedroRodrigues Hi darklightyt, regrading your statement you are correct, the Crave will switch instantly instead of allowing the sequence to finished first and only then change to a new sequence. Have you tried disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC when using the latest version of the SYNTHTRIBE ? Thank you
      • Sat at 1:38 AM
  • New
    Ryker5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hello,

my KXD12 will nor power on.

I have replaced the fuse and also the power cord.

Any ideas or does it require a workshop visit?

cheers

0 3
    • Ryker5
      WilliamR Hello Ryker, It sounds like your KXD12 will need to be serviced. Please click on the support link above and create a service ticket so we can line this up for you.
      • Thu at 6:17 PM
  • New
    Birdie17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

When I connect my MS1 to Synthtribe I can upload sequences from the synth to the computer, but when I click store, the changes I have made do not play on the sequencer unless I power the MS1 on and off again. I have tried using two different computers with the same results. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 7
    • Birdie17
      NicJonesMT Hi Birdie17. I think I answered the ticket you submitted today.
      Please check in your email inbox and we can then proceed with your ticket.
      • Sep 17
  • New
    Willdeuzel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hey 

I've just received brand new Odyssey Behringer

I cannot have sound with XLR / Jack output with my audio interface in LINE level

All I can do is to switch MIC level input. But there is Noise floor coming up ...

Disapointed about it !

I have a Moog Sub 37 Jack input Line which sounds perfectly.

I don't understand. Any help ?

read more...
    0 6
    • Willdeuzel
      NicJonesMT Hi Willdeuzel.

Please click Support at the top of the page, and submit a technical support ticket. We can then go through some trouble shooting with you and try and figure out what is going on.
      • Sep 17
  • New
    Folke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, 
    I want to use SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.5 for saving and creating patterns.
    However my settings never save, and i cant save a pattern to my device.
    Please help

0 11
    • Folke
      Folke It is also stuck to this screen when trying to update.
      The patterns i saved beforehand are still in the td-3
      • Sep 13
    • Folke
      Folke Solved when updating rd-8...
      • Sep 14
  • New
    etconway1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I opted to buy a demo model of the 2600  - less money, less waiting. It's great.

Understandably there's a big green "DEMO" sticker on the original box, but also curiously, a UPC label specifying an ID of "BEHR2600d2 Demo". So, it seems that specific units from the factory were designated demo units and I wonder if there are any differences, maybe having not come from the general production run, or revisions or something, I don't know. Just curious. I do know the filter mode switch does not change the sound under any conditions. Also, the colors are a bit off - more like dark grey and brown rather than black and orange (I kinda like it though).  Other than that it's a joy. 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    AlvarezJorge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

BUENAS COMUNIDAD E TENIDO PROBLEMAS DE SONIDO CON MI NUEVO POLY D EL CUAL SU SEÑAL DE AUDIO EN LA SALIDA MAIN ES MUY BAJA EN COMPARACION CON CUALQUIERA DE MIS SHYNTS ,DE ECHO SALE MUCHA MAS SEÑAL POR LA SALIDA PHONES QUE POR EL MAIN.

0 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-09-09
    MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050
    bit.ly/BE-MIX-SEQUENCER-MODULE-1050

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnSeg_bVj40 

An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the ‘70s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050 allows you to rapidly select waveforms and signals via a conventional mixer format. Controlling and altering a sequence on the fly has never been so easy!

List Price: $149 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #MIXSEQUENCERMODULE1050 #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #2500Series
    read more...
    0 25
  • New
    AlexZwart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I recently bought a used Deepmind 12D, but it did not come with the rack ears. I've been trying to get a hold of some, but I can't get anyone to reply to my spare parts request. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time,

Alex

read more...
    0 4
    • AlexZwart
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AlexZwart, could you please confirm for me your case number? This will allow me to investigate further and have a member of the spares team follow-up
      • Sep 8
Go to page