Statistics

294,004 members
177,063 posts
  • New
    eeeee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

ok, so where is it? i bought my deepmind because the spec said it would support android apps.

are you actually going to release an app so i get to edit sounds on tablet? it has been several years now without updates

and it seems you deleted all the old threads here about people demanding the promised apps for ios and android.

at least release to us the info needed for us to crowdfund an app or maybe via the chrome midi over web api?

for gods sake throw us a bone here

read more...
    3 12
  • New
    dansco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-01

Hi,

I have a brand new Monopoly. When I press a key the note continues infinitely (at a lower volume than the original note) 

This happens no matter how the envelopes are set up (even all envelopes are fully closed) & the only way to stop it is to turn "hold" on & then off again.

Any help greatly appreciated as right now I am presuming the synth is broken.

Many thanks

Dan

read more...
    1 18
    • dansco
      MattG082 Hi this is the same as mine…I posted when they first came out. I found the issue via Gearspace, and will be contacting Behringer.

So in early models there is a noise bleed issue. It sustains the last bite at a faint tone, till you toggle a button. It seems users are Gearspace compared newer models to older. They found a soldered wire in the new ones that fixed it. On the older first few productions it’s missing. See pictures! I’m hoping Behringer will fix this as I went through 5 of these. I eventually settled on one that wasn’t as bad, and used a gate in Abelton.

But it seems there is a fix that can be done by them, or someone who knows how to solder and so this. The note bleed will go away after fix. Take a look at the circled wire here. This is not present in models with our issue. The put this wire in later to resolve the issue I found out.
      • Jun 7
    • dansco
      MattG082 This is it without the wire fix to get rid of the VCA note or noise sustain…I advise not opening, as I have not. That will void warranty. I will be contacting support as well. I hope they fix this for both of us.
      • Jun 7
    • dansco
      MattG082 This is it without the wire fix to get rid of the VCA note or noise sustain…I advise not opening, as I have not. That will void warranty. I will be contacting support as well. I hope they fix this for both of us.
      • Jun 7
  • New
    PeteWitt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-27

I am incredibly annoyed. Why does this global company skimp on a simple but necessary further development of a product? Isn't it almost cheating when Behringer continues to advertise its DeepMind with iPad connectivity, but this connectivity simply doesn't exists? Behringer, shame on you!

read more...
    4 22
    • PeteWitt
      eeeee likewise i bought deepmind on the understanding that software for android would be available. android has 90% of the market share for mobile devices so why not make the sound editor available or if they cant be bothered they should release the information we need to crowdfund a third party app. dont just take my money and run.
      • Feb 1
  • New
    rookie34
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Hey i was wondering if there is any updates on the pro 16 synth. In the last update it was said to be on firmware development phase but no updates since august.

thank you

1 8
  • New
    efgnow
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi, it's been some time since I've used my Deepmind 12, and I'm having trouble finding out how to connect my iPad via WiFi, or even via USB with Lightning connector. Does anyone know how to find a correct, concise information source to do these things?

I can connect to my PC via usb, but I want to use the iPad I bought for this purpose.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Sounder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-15

Hello people from Behringer,

it is absolutely necessary that you make an update of the App of the DM12 editor especially for the new iPad OS 15.2. Furthermore to mark presets with the smiling face, the limit is eight faces. This is by far not enough! 

Sometimes the function of the pitch wheel is reversed after handling presets with the editor.

There should be a possibility to print out all the names of the presets in the different banks.

Even if the DM12 is not the newest product, there should be more service to editor software!

read more...
    1 7
  • New
    KillBurn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

1st of all let me be clear:

I've just got the crave as my first synth this christmas, I really have no idea of how it works, I just like to think that the sound are magically produced and I like to spend hours in playing with it.

So as a complete noob I tried to add several external audio sources in the "ext audio" jack, turned the mix knob all the way righ, but the volume of the external source is always very low.

Even if I connect my Revox amp to it, sound signal is extremely low and, turning crave volume to max also increase the distortion.

So

Is anyone so kind to tell me where I'm wrong?

Regards

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    stevenjlhirst
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hi. I have recently bought the Deepmind 12 synthesizer. When trying to attach to my computer via USB, the Deepmind 12 is not recognised as a USB device with Windows 11. 

Is there anything you can do to help?

Many thanks 

Steve

read more...
    0 36
    • stevenjlhirst
      eeeee i can only confirm that it works on windows 10 under a linux VM...just
      • Feb 1
    • stevenjlhirst
      HoosierGuy Mine connects without any issue with Windows 11
      • Feb 8
  • New
    rodcloister
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-08

Hello,

Yesterday i could hear unwanted notes while playing my VC340 (like one octave above or bellow noted while hitting a single key).
    then today it played a gain an unwanted note that kept on being heard even when not touching the keyboard, and even after switching off and on the VC340 ...
    i thought i could trey a firmware update to see if that could help... well now it is stuck in DFU mode. cannot be updated, cannot be played..  I'm a bit down with this situation.
    what can I do?

read more...
    0 9
    • rodcloister
      rodcloister CAS-516563-X1J5H9
      • Jan 8
    • rodcloister
      rodcloister still no answer....
      • Jan 13
    • rodcloister
      rodcloister My problem appears to be solved on february 9th, but i got no answer or whatever... kinda disgusted.
      • Feb 13
    • rodcloister
      rodcloister and the synth is still not working... no answer, no solution.
      • Feb 14
  • New
    bagdus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04

Hello.

I just received my Behringer 2600. I was wondering if theres any "help" to gain from the led colors? I find it hard to believe they are just random. Do they mean anything at all?

All ADSR for example seem to be red, but then again some others are red as well. Osc 1 and 3 are blue, but 2 is green.

read more...
    0 46
Go to page