Statistics

294,585 members
177,696 posts
  • New
    pmulldoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

Hi,

My Voiceplay3 just powers up to a white screen, factory restet thru the headphone jack changes nothing. I've spent the afternoon trying to load voicesupport to my Mac but can't connect to a real TC Helicon download site and don't trust non genuine download sites.

I suspect my firmware has become corrupted. 

If i cannot get the maintaince screen, is it still possible to reload the firmware thru the usb port?

Any other solutions or suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

read more...
    0 13
    • pmulldoon
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pmulldoon, If you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket for further assistance on this matter.
      This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • May 6
    • pmulldoon
      PedroRodrigues Hi pmulldoon, I'm sorry to barge in on this conversation, but in these cases you must perform the full Firmware update process after factory reset via the headphone jack is concluded. Please follow the link below to access the all the tools and guidance for this process. https://wsi.li/dl/p4xc7vG3xW3MWivQo/ I hope this helps, Thank you
      • May 14
  • New
    Makoprowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hi :) I'm an owner of a voicelive 3 and I have a problem with reverb. No matter what I do with settings of any reverb i can't hear any difference, like it just doestn work. I tried to change settings, decay etc but there is no difference. Maybe someone could help me with this, thank you

read more...
    0 11
    • Makoprowski
      PedroRodrigues Hi Makoprowski, thank you for your post, first you must confirm that you have edit the Reverb on the Global Preset, by default is Preset no.491. Then go to each Preset where you would like to use the same Reverb, go to Reverb settings and change the Global parameter to On, allowing you to use the Reverb settings from the Global Preset on the chosen Preset.

Please Tap the Reverb footswitch to turns the Reverb effect ON or OFF to confirm that the configuration was successful.

This effect can be configured and used separately for the Vocal and Guitar layer.

It is vital to check the Vocal and the Guitar Reverb effect block/tab.
      Each of the Vocal and Guitar Reverb effect blocks offers a big number of parameters that allow you to adjust this effect.

It is also important to confirm how have you set up the Reverb on the Effects Mix to adjust the overall sound of your presets. The Voc Reverb will control the overall level of the Vocal Reverb effect across your presets while the Guitar Reverb will perform the same function as Voc Reverb for the Guitar Reverb in all your Presets.

Please follow the link below to access a video guide that will help you on this matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE1syW6mx3Q

For more information please check the product page for your unit:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CDY

Thank you
      • May 7
    • Makoprowski
      Makoprowski

Reverb works on guitar section only.

• May 7
    • Makoprowski
      Makoprowski Hi Pedro I did all steps you wrote, but reverb doesnt work on global settings also, reverb se tion works only with guitar. On vocal nothings change, no sound of reverb at all, any advices? Thanks
      • May 9
    • Makoprowski
      PedroRodrigues

Hi Makoprowski, thank you for your reply, in that case I would suggest to follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech support Team so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you

• May 11
  • New
    TheoWhitley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-05

Hello Music Tribe,

I am the proud owner of a play acoustic and a VL3X both of which have been awesome.  I can say with certainty that they have shifted the way I approach live music. I have put thousands of hours and hundreds of gigs on each unit.  Now after roughly 5 years I am having issues with both of them.  

Play Acoustic-Scroll knob is broken, AC adapter port is wiggley, occasionally glitches out

VL3X-Large Scrool Wheel broken, Machine glithes out especially when I use the looper function (I have replaced the AC adapter per advice given to me from a rep and it definitely helped for a while but the problems came back)

I have already spoken to PanurgyOEM in New York, my closest service center, just wanted to make sure im doing the right thing before I shell out $65 per unit to diagnose.  My goal is to get them both back to perfect working order so I can continue to use them.  Hoping the repairs dont cost more than a brand new unit.

-T

read more...
    0 8
    • TheoWhitley
      WilliamR Unfortunately, We are unable to diagnose or give a quote on what it would cost to fix hardware issues. Panurgy would have to give you a diagnosis and a quote for this.
      • May 5
  • New
    BernardHewitt
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-03

Output dropped by~ 80% (both mic & guitar which have correct level inputs) any idears?...thx

0 6
    • BernardHewitt
      PedroRodrigues Hi BernardHewitt, thank you for your post, to attempt to resolve that issue please follow the link below to access the guide and the tools to resolve this issue https://wsi.li/dl/eeR59vetdntXkkKTi/ If this does not resolve the issue reported please select support on the top of this page to request service for your VL3X. Thank you
      • May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Hi, have loaded successfully, but has not solved...have contacted service...thank you ...bernard

• May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

FYI...solved with manufactures reset ..load updates & restore backed up parameter settings...BUT have a spare Voicelive 3 & purchased a V3 extreme

• May 6
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Anyone know where I can buy replacement mix knobs for V3?

• May 6
  • New
    BrionBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

I have an old model.  I need the vocal input POT.  A schematic or parts list would help, along with a source for the parts.

Thanbk you in advance!

0 8
  • New
    fbonanni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hello,

I am a fan of and have always used the Harmony singer. I just bout the voicetone to get better harmony but I notice that it does not have the reverb function that harmony singer has built in.  An oversite on my part.  Can I use the reverb on my harmony singer and the harmony of my nue voice tone H1 together. If so, how do I do that. 

read more...
    0 11
    • fbonanni
      kiskadar69 Use VoiceTone H1 as before, but:
      Step 1: connect the XLR output of the VoiceTone H1 to the XLR input of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 2: Turn the Harmony Singer's LEVEL potentiometer all the way to the left.
      Step 3: I think you should turn off the Harmony Singer Tone button, but you can decide otherwise.
      Step 4: Amplify the XLR output of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 5: Sing into the microphone while adjusting the MIC GAIN pot (if it has one) and the REVERB pot of the Harmony Singer.
      • May 3
      • Voicetone H1
        fbonanni Thank you!!
        • May 3
  • New
    ArielToledo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hi guyssss... just wondering if TC is going to release an updated version of the Voicelive Rack for all the touring musicians. Please let us know!!! Thanks

0 21
    • ArielToledo
      NicJonesMT Hi ArielToledo. At this time I don't think there are any plans, but I will pass your comments on to the development team.
      • May 3
  • New
    blechom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hi,

I can't figure out how to implement MIDI control of tempo from my controller.

The manual says specifically it is not MIDI clock, but instead MIDI tempo.

Is this a Meta MIDI Message for controlling Tempo...

OR, is it MIDI Time Code?

thank you.

Kristin

read more...
    0 13
    • blechom
      NicJonesMT

Hi Blechom.
      I have just checked this with the development team and all Sync is via MIDI Beat Clock.

• May 3
  • New
    stansongman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

The vocal input level setting is changing on its own.  My VLX3 MIDI is connected via USB, and I send MIDI to it to control vocal harmony via a MIDI file player in Gig Performer from my Macbook.  I have MIDI set in the VLX3 to listen on its own channel, 13.  If I leave the settings screen open, I can watch it change.  Is it possible that the VLX3 settings can be controlled via MIDI, and is being changed by some CC sent to it?  I looked in the manual at the MIDI CCs for the VLX3, and I did not anything for the input level.

read more...
    0 14
    • stansongman
      NicJonesMT Hi Stansongman
      I have just replied to your Support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk for an email.
      • May 1
  • New
    StratLover58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30
    Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?

On a side note. I'm new to this website and I find this discussion platform one of the worst I've ever used. It is very difficult to navigate. I can find no place where I can join a tribe. And....it is incredibly slow. Not user friendly at all. On top of it all I see many discussions where the person's question or problem never gets an answer from other users or customer service or tech support. Some entries are several years old.

Just saying this whole format needs improvement.

Thanks
    Tim
    read more...
    0 17
    • StratLover58
      PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, thank you for your post, regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones. Please accept out apologies we are working to constantly improve our MT COMMUNITY. When it comes to joint please see the picture below :
      • May 6
    • StratLover58
      StratLover58

Pedro, Thanks for responding. Your answer to my question is a bit obtuse. Of course whatever signal is at the master will be present in the headphones. I’m trying to determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry. I wouldn’t put an overdriven signal through to the speaker because I’m pretty sure that would damage the speaker. Hence the use of headphones.

• May 6
      • Harmony V60 and overdrive with headphones
        PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, I would like to point out that my reply reflects your question posted above "Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?" and therefore my reply was "regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones." If your question was to "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry." I would suggest you to be more concise and objective with you question to avoid any misinterpretations next time and to allow us to be more effective in our response.
        Regarding your question "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry."
        Please consider that using an Overdriven or Distortion Input Signal on an Acoustic Amplifier such as the Harmony V60 should not cause any damages but will consequently make your sound different that you might expect.
        It is important to understand that this is not a conventional usage for the Harmony V60 and therefore any issues on resulting from this configuration will be consider as misuse and therefore not covered by our Warranty Policy when it comes to any assistance request.
        For last please ponder that the Input impedance on the Harmony V60 is the following:
        • ·
        • May 7
Go to page