Statistics

267,855 members
147,365 posts
  • New
    jshutman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

I'd like software updates and and firmware updates for the Voice Live 3. If if possible, I would also like the list of guitar patches on the Voice Live 3. Are there newer patches available for download on the internet?

0 5
    • jshutman
      Nigel67 The VoiceLive 3 is updated via the VoiceSupport2 software.
      VoiceSupport2 is the application that allows you to fully unlock the potential of your TC-Helicon product and stay in touch with the latest news, tips and tricks.
      VoiceSupport2 key features include:
      ► Professionally authored preset libraries
      ► Direct access to product manuals
      ► Drag & drop Preset management
      ► Customizable content about your products
      ► Firmware upgrades
      ► Account management
      ► Access to TC-Helicon support
      You can download VoiceSupport2 for Microsoft
      Windows and Mac OS X from the Software tab at https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CDY
      • Thu at 8:04 AM
  • New
    CSurieux
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-08

The documentation does not contain any mention of midi support (no channel, no PCs or CCs eventually SYSEX) but VoiceLive2 works using midi, so may be someone has a non official (or official) midi implementation sheet to share ?

0 6
  • New
    Valinho
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Hi there,

as many, I find the major pop scale very unpleasant, this additional so called "blue note"  causes wrong notes when transposed to the relative minor scale or other modes, I would prefer to have the basic major scale as a basic material, or the ability to choose between different type of scale. Does someone knows if TC plans to give us the ability to change the scale composition of the hardtune?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    PhilipBest
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

Hi all,

I use Key/Scale harmonies when I can.  I'm trying to figure out how to set Key/Scale Custom.  If I understand correctly, I should use Map In - Map Out, but I'm at a loss around where to find these settings.  Can someone please instruct me ?  Could probably also use a tutorial on harmony scales.  I have key scale charts, but am not practiced in application.

Thanks !!!

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    timdachief01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I get the teaser on app home page, but the instructions are not available.  How are the buttons dimmed?

0 8
  • New
    guitarman1102
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

I bought this unit from Reverb Nation. How do I erase all presets that were pre programed from previous owner?

I would also like to hire a Helicon Play Guitar expert who can help me get this set up for my purposes.

I sing with a duo but would like to incorporate the effects so both of use can use them and if not, I still want to use effects to help vocal mix. 

Does this unit also have a looper?

PLEASE let me know if you can assist.

Orlando

201-264-5417

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    tjph
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Hi.  I've not been able to achieve a satisfactory volume when plugging my Epiphone EJ200 into the Play Acoustic.  The EJ200 is fitted with a Fishman Neo-D single coil soundhole pickup. Even if I up the levels to the maximum, the input is never loud enough to even trigger the green LCD light. Increasing the guitar level also leads to poor sound quality, which is probably down to the common hum that tends to impact single coil pickups.  Even then, the volume isn't loud enough compared to the voice.

I've tried with my 12 string, which is an electro acoustic and has the built-in Fishman electronics. This works very well, so the Play Acoustic doesn't seem to be faulty.  Has anyone experienced a similar situation with a passive pickup?  I thought that the Play Acoustic had a preamp which would boost the signal and prevent this happening. I'd very much appreciate some tips. Thanks.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    luca91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hello, Do you know if it's possible to have a mono output from Voicelive play? For example, if I plug only the left output to the PA, will I have a mono output (as in Voicelive 2 or 3) or this kind of connection is not correct? Furthermore, do you think is it possible to connect this machine to other pedals? I'm thinking to devices like Eventide pitch-factor or EHX 45000 loop station. In these case I should use XLR/TRS connectors. Do you think this may cause noise/humming?

read more...
    0 7
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 For mono output, you need to set MONO or DUAL MONO mode.
      "Setup - Output: sets the way VoiceLive Play outputs sound via the XLR outputs. There are 3 settings:
      1. STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other inputs.
      2. MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT. Any Tone settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel.
      3. DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT. This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation."
      • Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

Thanks!!

• Jan 3
    • luca91
      luca91

So, if I use the mono Setup , plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?

• Jan 4
    • luca91
      kiskadar69 "plugging only the left channel to the PA, will the sound go out from both the speakers or only from one?": let's assume that "PA" means a stereo mixer, a stereo amplifier and two speakers. If you feed a mono sound into one of the mono channels of the mixer, or into the "L/Mono" jack of one of the stereo channels of the mixer, you can get a signal on both the left and right outputs of the mixer.
      • Jan 4
    • luca91
      luca91

Ok, got it, very clear! Thank you

• Jan 4
  • New
    kimrogoff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-29

Hello all.    Does anyone know if there is a single pedal footswitch that I can setup to just control the Hit button on my Voicelive Play.  I want this as an alternative to the Switch-3 Footswitch.  

Thank you to anyone who answers my question.  Kim

read more...
    0 13
    • kimrogoff
      kiskadar69 1. Make a short 1/4" jack TRS plug - 1/4" jack TS socket adapter cable. With the first wire connect the TIP part of the TRS plug to the TIP part of the TS socket. Use the second wire to connect the SLEEVE part of the TRS plug to the SLEEVE part of the TS socket.
      2. Plug the TRS plug of the adapter cable into the "PEDAL" input of the TC-Helicon VoiceLive Play.
      3. Plug a "Normally Open" momentary footswitch (e.g. Boss FS-5U in "Normally Open" mode, sustain pedal in "Normally Open" mode) into the TS socket of the adapter cable.
      This way you can simulate the first switch of the Switch-3.
      • December 30, 2021
    • kimrogoff
      kimrogoff

Thank you so much kiskadar69

• December 30, 2021
  • New
    GeertDK
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-28

Hi,

is it possible to load a preset pack into the Voicelive 1? The same 500 preset pack as for the Voicelive Play for instance?

kind regards,

Geert

0 11
    • GeertDK
      kiskadar69 I don't think it's possible. And the original VoiceLive only has 100 preset slots, so 500 presets at a time wouldn't even fit.
      • December 30, 2021
Go to page