Statistics

289,845 members
172,408 posts
  • New
    TheoWhitley
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-05

Hello Music Tribe,

I am the proud owner of a play acoustic and a VL3X both of which have been awesome.  I can say with certainty that they have shifted the way I approach live music. I have put thousands of hours and hundreds of gigs on each unit.  Now after roughly 5 years I am having issues with both of them.  

Play Acoustic-Scroll knob is broken, AC adapter port is wiggley, occasionally glitches out

VL3X-Large Scrool Wheel broken, Machine glithes out especially when I use the looper function (I have replaced the AC adapter per advice given to me from a rep and it definitely helped for a while but the problems came back)

I have already spoken to PanurgyOEM in New York, my closest service center, just wanted to make sure im doing the right thing before I shell out $65 per unit to diagnose.  My goal is to get them both back to perfect working order so I can continue to use them.  Hoping the repairs dont cost more than a brand new unit.

-T

read more...
    0 8
    • TheoWhitley
      WilliamR Unfortunately, We are unable to diagnose or give a quote on what it would cost to fix hardware issues. Panurgy would have to give you a diagnosis and a quote for this.
      • May 5
  • New
    BernardHewitt
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-05-03

Output dropped by~ 80% (both mic & guitar which have correct level inputs) any idears?...thx

0 5
    • BernardHewitt
      PedroRodrigues Hi BernardHewitt, thank you for your post, to attempt to resolve that issue please follow the link below to access the guide and the tools to resolve this issue https://wsi.li/dl/eeR59vetdntXkkKTi/ If this does not resolve the issue reported please select support on the top of this page to request service for your VL3X. Thank you
      • May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Hi, have loaded successfully, but has not solved...have contacted service...thank you ...bernard

• May 4
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

FYI...solved with manufactures reset ..load updates & restore backed up parameter settings...BUT have a spare Voicelive 3 & purchased a V3 extreme

• May 6
    • BernardHewitt
      BernardHewitt

Anyone know where I can buy replacement mix knobs for V3?

• May 6
  • New
    fbonanni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hello,

I am a fan of and have always used the Harmony singer. I just bout the voicetone to get better harmony but I notice that it does not have the reverb function that harmony singer has built in.  An oversite on my part.  Can I use the reverb on my harmony singer and the harmony of my nue voice tone H1 together. If so, how do I do that. 

read more...
    0 10
    • fbonanni
      kiskadar69 Use VoiceTone H1 as before, but:
      Step 1: connect the XLR output of the VoiceTone H1 to the XLR input of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 2: Turn the Harmony Singer's LEVEL potentiometer all the way to the left.
      Step 3: I think you should turn off the Harmony Singer Tone button, but you can decide otherwise.
      Step 4: Amplify the XLR output of the Harmony Singer.
      Step 5: Sing into the microphone while adjusting the MIC GAIN pot (if it has one) and the REVERB pot of the Harmony Singer.
      • May 3
      • Voicetone H1
        fbonanni Thank you!!
        • May 3
  • New
    ArielToledo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hi guyssss... just wondering if TC is going to release an updated version of the Voicelive Rack for all the touring musicians. Please let us know!!! Thanks

0 18
    • ArielToledo
      NicJonesMT Hi ArielToledo. At this time I don't think there are any plans, but I will pass your comments on to the development team.
      • May 3
  • New
    blechom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hi,

I can't figure out how to implement MIDI control of tempo from my controller.

The manual says specifically it is not MIDI clock, but instead MIDI tempo.

Is this a Meta MIDI Message for controlling Tempo...

OR, is it MIDI Time Code?

thank you.

Kristin

read more...
    0 10
    • blechom
      NicJonesMT

Hi Blechom.
      I have just checked this with the development team and all Sync is via MIDI Beat Clock.

• May 3
  • New
    StratLover58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30
    Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?

On a side note. I'm new to this website and I find this discussion platform one of the worst I've ever used. It is very difficult to navigate. I can find no place where I can join a tribe. And....it is incredibly slow. Not user friendly at all. On top of it all I see many discussions where the person's question or problem never gets an answer from other users or customer service or tech support. Some entries are several years old.

Just saying this whole format needs improvement.

Thanks
    Tim
    read more...
    0 13
    • StratLover58
      PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, thank you for your post, regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones. Please accept out apologies we are working to constantly improve our MT COMMUNITY. When it comes to joint please see the picture below :
      • May 6
    • StratLover58
      StratLover58

Pedro, Thanks for responding. Your answer to my question is a bit obtuse. Of course whatever signal is at the master will be present in the headphones. I’m trying to determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry. I wouldn’t put an overdriven signal through to the speaker because I’m pretty sure that would damage the speaker. Hence the use of headphones.

• May 6
      • Harmony V60 and overdrive with headphones
        PedroRodrigues Hi StratLover58, I would like to point out that my reply reflects your question posted above "Can I use an overdrive or distortion pedal with my Harmony V60 if I use headphones?" and therefore my reply was "regarding your question about the Harmony V60 with headphones, please consider that any signal present on the Master will also be available on the Headphones." If your question was to "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry." I would suggest you to be more concise and objective with you question to avoid any misinterpretations next time and to allow us to be more effective in our response.
        Regarding your question "determine if an overdriven or distortion input signal will damage the circuitry."
        Please consider that using an Overdriven or Distortion Input Signal on an Acoustic Amplifier such as the Harmony V60 should not cause any damages but will consequently make your sound different that you might expect.
        It is important to understand that this is not a conventional usage for the Harmony V60 and therefore any issues on resulting from this configuration will be consider as misuse and therefore not covered by our Warranty Policy when it comes to any assistance request.
        For last please ponder that the Input impedance on the Harmony V60 is the following:
        • ·
        • May 7
  • New
    B4ssguitarguy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-30

It’s been 12 days since I raised a ticket and to date, I have not received any communications. I have been regularly checking the spam folder and there is nothing in place to block correspondence. This is not a good system.

0 11
    • B4ssguitarguy
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Could you please provide your Case number so I can take a look for you?
      • Apr 30
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Rotary knob not working is now assigned to Case Number CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 . Here you go

• Apr 30
      • No action or reply  from support
        KyleJohnson Thanks, I have let the Service department know to take a look at your case.
        • Apr 30
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Thank you Kyle

• Apr 30
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hi Kyle. Can you follow up on this? I am not getting any responses from Nic Jones. Thanks.

• May 5
        PedroRodrigues Hi B4ssguitarguy, thank you for your reply, your case is with our Service Department and I have requested they look in to this matter. Thank you
        • May 6
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hello. Can you tell me how long the service department will be looking into this? It’s now been over 1 week without any communications from the service department. Thanks.

• May 7
        PedroRodrigues Hi B4ssguitarguy, I have requested the Service Department some celerity on this matter but unfortunately I belong to the Tech Support Team and unfortunately I cannot provide a specific time window for this matter. Thank you
        • May 14
  • New
    B4ssguitarguy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-30

It’s been 12 days since I raised a ticket and to date, I have not received any communications or replies to my eamails. I have been regularly checking the spam folder and there is nothing in place to block correspondence. This is not a good system.

read more...
    0 11
    • B4ssguitarguy
      NicJonesMT Hi B4ssguitarguy.
      Can you send me your ticket number and I'll look into this.
      • May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Rotary knob not working Case No: CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 CRM:0120000283861

• May 1
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hello. Do you have any updates to the case?

• May 4
    • B4ssguitarguy
      B4ssguitarguy

Hi. Still waiting on an update to the case. Please respond.

• May 5
      • No update to ticket item and no response to emails
        PedroRodrigues Hi B4ssguitarguy, case number CAS-596341-G5M2Q5 has been managed and from this case,the Service Department have provided you with all the information required to inform you how this process will move forward.
        • May 14
  • New
    Scotts6767
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-28

I have a TC Helico9n G Xt and when I plug it in the only thing i get on the screen is the number 8. None of the buttons work and I tried a factory rest, but nothing happens. i really like the unit, but it seems to be dead. Anyone else experience this and if yes, did they find a fix for it?

read more...
    0 12
    • Scotts6767
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scotts6767, thank you for your post, In this case I would suggest to update your unit via Sysex followed by a full calibration. To access all the tools and resources for both operations, please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/A9pAXD2yHBT2EFZBT/ Thank you
      • Apr 29
    • Scotts6767
      kiskadar69 This issue is common with a failed power supply. Try another power supply (12 VDC with a negative tip, minimum 300mA).
      • Apr 30
  • New
    alejandroisais99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-26

Quisiera saber donde puedo mandar a reparar el diaplay de mi VoiceLive 3, soy de México 

0 18
Go to page