Statistics

250,735 members
127,931 posts
  • New
    T3aztec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I switched from VLX3 extreme to an acoustic play.  The AUX output used to be on the vocal side of the XLR output.  On this acoustic play I have it set for vocal and guitar and it seems the AUX output is on the guitar side. Anyway to switch that?  I want to keep it Vocal on one channel and guitar on the other. But would like AUX to be on the vocal side 

read more...
    0 31
    • T3aztec
      PedroRodrigues Hi T3aztec please take in to account that you must use the Output parameter to set how signals are sent over the XLR outputs of Play Acoustic.

The unit offers several parameters that you can set up on the output stage such as:

1)-The Vocal/Guitar (DI) setting, with this setting, vocal and Aux signals are sent over one XLR connector, and guitar signals over the other XLR.

2)- With the Stereo setting, a stereo mix of Vocal, Guitar and Aux signals is sent over both XLR outputs

3)-With the Mono Setting all effected vocal and guitar sounds are sent via the left XLR output.
      Dry vocals, with Tone and pitch correction, if you have set the Pitch Cor Amt parameter on the Input page to a value other than zero, are sent via the right XLR output.

The unit also offers on the outputs stage tools such as the Vocal cancelation function and the Lead Mute parameter.
      The first tool that attempts to remove the vocals from a piece of music while the second tool mutes the lead vocal and only output the processed signals.

1)- With the Off setting/ On setting
      When it’s on “Off set mode” no processing is performed on the Aux input signal.
      When it’s on “On setting mode”, Play Acoustic will attempt to remove lead vocals from a piece of music.
      This will create “Karaoke” style music for you to sing along to, including key information for harmony generation.

2)- With the Off setting/ On setting
      When the Lead Mute parameter has the “Off setting” activated Lead Vocals are routed to the main mix.
      When the Lead Mute parameter has the “On setting” activated Lead vocals are removed from the main mix.

I hope this clarifies the options you have available to configure your unit and how you must set it up to reflect your creative intentions.
      For a more in-depth information on how to set up your unit please follow the link below to access the full guide and all the resources available for your PLAY ACOUSTIC.

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEF
      • Sep 14
  • New
    OPANOS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello guys :) I love voicelive 3 but it’s been a while that l m waiting for an upgrade , so here is the question …is VOICELIVE 4 coming out soon?

0 4
    • OPANOS
      PedroRodrigues Hi OPANOS please consider that at this moment we cannot provide any information on this matter, please keep an eye on our social media for any news on new units. Thank you
      • Sep 14
    • OPANOS
      OPANOS What about this? ?
      • Sep 15
  • New
    Floh1954
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-11

Hell,

where at Music Tribe I can have an overview over the (Music Tribe) products, that I have already registered?

I cannot find the appropriate site

There should exist a listing under the membership entry.

0 9
  • New
    Beegaboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-10

My Perform V won't except the beam signal from my cell phone. Itried resetting device, checked microphone it works, could hear signal with earphones. I tried various volumns nothing seems to work. Please advise.

0 9
    • Beegaboy
      WilliamR Hello, Sometimes the stereo speakers on cell phones can throw off the data transfer process. I would advise plugging in some earbuds to your cell phone and try holding one earbud to the mic of your perform v when you try beaming the toneprint again. That usually does the trick.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Angmarquardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi. I am curious to the differences between livestream touch 2 (which has been discontinued) and livestream 3. I know livestream 3 does guitar and vocal effects which is great but can it do everything g the touch 2 does. Or is there a replacement for the touch 2?

read more...
    0 8
    • Angmarquardt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Angmarquardt, I would just like to check the product you are referencing, do you by chance mean the VoiceLive Touch 2 and VoiceLive 3/VoiceLive 3 extreme? If this is the case then please note the Voicelive Touch 2 is currently not discontinued along with the Voicelive 3 Extreme, however, the Voicelive 3 is.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    fidie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Wo kann man Presets für Voicelive3 herunterladen?

0 4
  • New
    MarkBeauregard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I've been searching for hours to see if I can use a "mic mechanic 2" with my mission engineering power supply but with no real answers, it has (two 500 mA outputs) & (six 300 mA outputs). I know the appropriate TC charger delivers 670 mA but exactly how critical is this?

read more...
    0 3
    • MarkBeauregard
      WilliamR Hello Mark, It is important to run the mic mechanic 2 with at least 670mA. Any less won't damage it, but I cannot guarantee stable operation @ 500mA.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    onevoicemusic9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I need a rechargable battery pac to run my play acoustic when there is no power at a busking location and I need it before I go on tour Oct 1. HELP!!!

0 5
  • New
    sofiepalmers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hello, I can't seem to find out how to choose a fixed key in Minor. For a particular song I want to make a preset in A minor, so I can run a loop from garageband (in Am) and sing in the right key, without actually playing an instrument live at the same time. I only see options in major to choose from. Anyone experience with this? 

Thanks !

Sofie

read more...
    0 10
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 Harmony effect, advanced edit page, Scale parameter.
      • Sep 7
    • sofiepalmers
      kiskadar69 See "TC-Helicon VoiceLive Touch 2 Reference Manual" p.16-17.
      • Sep 7
  • New
    gerryphim1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

Hi, just purchased a voicelive play, but can't seem to connect it to my mac (for firmware updates). I've gone to the Helicon site, but there are no software downloads for the voicelive play - can anyone please advise?

0 7
Go to page