Statistics

254,234 members
131,899 posts
  • New
    stafylid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hi.

New owner of a UMC202HD. My questions are 1) How do I register my product ? 2) Does it comes any free software with this product as mentioned in various sources (reviews etc) ?

Thank you

0 0
    • stafylid
      Dale_M Hi there, go to the support tab above and scroll down to register a product, if there is any freeware you may need to reply to the registration email to request it as this will not be automated. I hope this helps.
      • 16 hours ago
  • New
    Cclnz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Sorry i am a newbie here and my question is surely really dumb but here i am. 

In my u-phora um2 i wanted to use the audio return and connect my earphones but the connectic seems to be not jack i tried with 2 different pair of earphones and none or them work or enter in the connectic. Am i doing it wrong or it's not "jack" tip?

read more...
    0 10
    • Cclnz
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise what you mean by audio return? The input in is a combi port, this can take both XLR and jack cables, the rear of the unit offers both red/white RCA jacks for local monitoring as well as USB connectivity with your PC/MAC.
      • Wed at 1:47 AM
      • Uphoria um2 - audio return is it really jack?
        Cclnz

Hi, i mean what i circled in pink. (Sorry english is not my native language). I tried to input jack cables but this seems not to work ..

• Wed at 1:52 AM
      • Uphoria um2 - audio return is it really jack?
        Dale_M No worries. This will be a typical headphone socket, the headphone's take a 1/4" jack and the headphones must be TRS -this means tip, ring sleeve, this is a standard stereo headphone socket and any other variant will not work. The socket is not meant to be used for anything other than headphones.
        • Wed at 7:36 AM
    • Cclnz
      Dale_M
      • Wed at 7:36 AM
  • New
    tomashk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hello,

I have just bought UMC204HD and it works great. But there is one thing I don't fully understand. I got current drivers, installed them and connected the device. And Windows 10 started to show three new outputs - OUT 1-2, OUT 3-4 and OUT 1-4. I think that I understand OUT 1-2 and OUT 3-4 and how it is linked to the monitoring. But I don't know how should I understand OUT 1-4. I would be greatful for the description what is happening when I choose this output.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    drummr52
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

any advice on where to find the driver (windows 10) for my UMC1820?

all I could find wanted to charge $20 !!!!!

thanks

DW

0 3
  • New
    DaveMiles60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi all.

just bought a Go Twin to use with an iPad Air Gen 4. I’m trying to find the TC power supply (5v, 2.5A, centre +ve) I can use in Australia. 240vAC, with our weird supply pin layout.

Any Aussie users got a line on where I can get one? I don’t want to roll the dice on a parts-shop power supply that fries the unit AND voids the warranty.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-15

Running an XR-18 with the latest ASIO driver, but the USB connection keeps turning on and off. When using the XR applet, you can see it happening, flicking from No Devices Connected to X18/XR18 (2F34E88E)  - it's random. Sometimes it sits there all fine and I can get audio from the DAW, and then all of a sudden it starts this alternating on/off state. Requiring me to shut down the DAW and remove/reconnect the USB cable.

I have gone to the USB and turned off the Allow Computer to Turn Off this Device to save power, on all the hubs (inbuilt not exernal) and all the USB devices listed, some do not have the option, but the ones listed as hubs do.

I have tried re-installing the driver.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you fix it?

Could it be a windows 10 issue?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Mewi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hello, i am trying to find a driver to connect my xenyx into ableton live, but the problem is that i cant seem to find a solution for mac, please help :)

0 7
    • Mewi
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mewi, the Q1292USB is USB class compliant and for MAC no drivers are required. It will utilize the MAC's core audio system, however, on PC the ASIO4ALL Driver is required.
      • Oct 13
  • New
    ronko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

How do I use the inserts on the UMC404HD ? the quick guide gives no clue ?

0 5
  • New
    FrankvonWelt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Hi,
    I own two UMC 1820 interfaces. At the moment I use the via 2 USB connections to my MacBook and created an aggregated device to combine both for more ins and outs.
    I would prefer to connect the second via ADAT. I see the amount of ins and outs but I don’t get signals from the 2nd devices inputs.
    The „normal“ way for extending IOs is the ADA8200 which seems to have a switch for that.
    Is it possible to operate the two Interfaces like this ?

Thank you!

Frank

read more...
    0 12
    • FrankvonWelt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi FrankvonWelt,
      Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect to UMC1820's together via ADAT.
      The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port. It is not possible to route the analog inputs on the UMC1820 to the ADAT outputs or route the ADAT inputs to the Analog Outputs.
      • Oct 12
  • New
    Idkwhattodo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

As title says, I have been trying to use umc22 for my guitar, however when I plug in my guitar there is no signal light. I have moved the knobs all the way and back, I have turned on the +48v nothing seems to be working, the power and +48V turns on. When I am slowly pushing my cable into line 1 signal flashes for a second and I can hear myself plugging in the cable through my headphones, no light for inst 2 but i can hear it being plugged in. I have looked for answer but people don't seem to be having my exact problem. I have the correct drivers as well. Any help would mean a lot. Thank you

read more...
    0 10
    • Idkwhattodo
      Nigel67 Hi Idkwhattodo. Do you have another cable that you can try just in case the one you are trying to use is broken? Can you confirm that the guitar pick up / output is working. Do you have anything else that you can test it on. Do you have a media player that you can plug into the input to see if you are getting audio from that channel (try channel 1 first of all to see if that is working). The level will be very high as it is a Instr input so you may have to pad the input level down from the media player as it will be distorted, and I would use headphones only with the Direct Monitor pressed. If you are still not getting any audio, then please send in a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Oct 11
Go to page