Statistics

299,763 members
183,540 posts
  • New
    elwanderoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-19

Hi all,

I'm new here and had a small question I was hoping someone might be able to help with: I have the TC Helicon Go Solo interface and it works great with my iOS devices but when I try to connect it to my PC nothing happens.

It wasn't provided with a mini USB to USB cord (I bought it new and while it came with other cables, no USB cord in there) so I tried using other mini USB to USB cords I had lying around from other music gear and still no luck.

Has anyone tried using theirs with a PC, if so, what did you use to connect it to your PC?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
    • elwanderoo
      Dale_M The QSG states a 10 pin connector so it would need to be a 10pin Mini USB to USB B cable
      • Jul 20
  • New
    Maurycy6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-18

Hi.

I've been looking far and wide but I can't find much information about UMC202HD headphone jack input.

I've been using it for years and I'm quite happy with it, but now I want to buy beyerdynamic DT990 250Ω (or at least 80Ω) and I'm not quite sure if the interface can handle those and provide satisfactory volume.

read more...
    0 29
    • Maurycy6
      djtetei If you really want to use Beyerdynamic DT990 high impedance version headphones, I suggest to use a standalone headphone amplifier between your audio interface and your high impedance headphones, in order to provide adequate volume levels. I don't think the Behringer UMC202HD power supply is strong enough to provide the required voltage to high impedance headphones.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    zerogvfx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Does the Behringer STUDIO XL provide Subwoofer support and output?

Best methods for implementation...

0 9
    • zerogvfx
      zerogvfx Product
      • Jul 13
    • zerogvfx
      djtetei You have two options: use one or two active subwoofers with built-in high pass filter and connect the main speakers to the subwoofer/ subwoofers outputs, or use an active crossover network / speaker management system to split the signal between the main monitors and the subwoofers.
      • Jul 14
    • zerogvfx
      zerogvfx

Thanks for the heads up.

• Jul 14
  • New
    spino50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Hi there. I'm in Italy and I looking for behringer x air xr18 but I can't find it in any store (Europe included). Is the product dismissed?

0 6
    • spino50
      Dale_M The product is still available but there is still a global component shortage, please try again in the near future is all we can advise.
      • Jul 8
  • New
    Santosx13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Tenho uma interface UMC22 e ela está apresentando ruído no canal 1 Mc, já tentei resolver de todos os jeitos mas os ruídos persistem, alguem sabe oque faço  para resolver?

Procurei o esquema elétrico da placa  e não achei

Se alguém  tiver e poder mandar eu agradeço.

read more...
    0 5
    • Santosx13
      WilliamR Hello, Sorry you are having issues with your interface. Please click on the support link above to create a tech support ticket. An agent will help you troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    CharlieL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

HI,
    I am planning to buy a TC-Helicon GO XLR MINI.
    I read it has a USB2 connection, but my new laptop will only have USB3 contacts.

As an example my webcam doesn't work in USB3 ports (only USB2), therefore
    I wonder if there are any safe ways to get USB2 stuff to work on USB3?
    And mainly that GO XLR MINI will work on modern laptops?

read more...
    0 5
    • CharlieL
      djtetei USB 3 should be backward compatible with older USB 2 and USB 1 protocols, so if you encounter issues, like with your webcam, these are due to port configuration or driver related. XLRMini specifications states support up to Windows 11, but no support for Linux or Mac.
      • Jul 5
    • CharlieL
      PedroRodrigues Hi CharlieL thank you for your post, it is advisable to use the GOXLR MINI connected directly to a computer via USB 2.0, as stated on the manual, please confirm by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DI7
      Nevertheless, what djtetei post is correct and USB 3.0 is backwards compatible allowing to connect a USB 2.0 device into a USB 3.0, but it will only run at the speed of the USB 2.0 technology. I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 16
  • New
    llullipi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hola, necesitaria saber como configurar mi targeta de sonido Behringer usb UCA222, en Windows 11, al conectar no me reconoce el dispositivo, y no logro bajar drivers. Gracias

0 12
  • New
    AntoineBronkhor
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Hello,

We at MPS use the UMC1820 as audio interface for our professional flight simulators, the only problem is that our software makes use of the windows audio interface. As we need 16 channels of audio output we are forced to use two interfaces as we can't use the ADAT outputs under windows. Is there a way to enable the ADAT outputs under windows 7 and 10? That would be a more easy and steady way of outputing enough audio in stead of using 2 independent interfaces.

read more...
    0 18
    • AntoineBronkhor
      NicJonesMT Hi Antoine.
      Unfortunately it is not possible to do this.
      The only other option I can think of would be to run the audio out of your sim using a virtual cable (VB Cables for example) into a DAW. You can then use the DAW as a virtual mixer to run to the UMC outputs.
      • Jun 23
    • AntoineBronkhor
      AntoineBronkhor

Thanks for the update! unfortunate for us. Then I have another question. On this server, running windows 7, there are two of these interfaces connected. Once our software starts running and the samples are triggered the sound is distorted. This changes to a less distorted state when the buffer size is lowered and gets worse when it is raised. the distortion is gone when I unplug one of the interfaces. Clocking over ADAT is no cure so it doesn't seem like a clock error. The server can't be upgraded to a newer version of Windows so that is also not a solution. Hope you guys can help.

• Jun 24
  • New
    laurou
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Hi,

I bought it in march 2021 and used it only 3 times on a pc in 2021.

Today, I've decided to plug it again but it was not recognized in windows. I've tried it on several pc with different usb cables.

With the batteries I got no light at all. Without the batteries the 48v light lits up by intermittence (with my android phone too)

In the System Windows Observer I can read that there is a DCOM authorization error (on all pc) (attached screenshot)

Thanks to help me

Best regards

Laurent

read more...
    0 14
    • laurou
      WilliamR Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will be in touch with you to troubleshoot this ASAP.
      • Jun 17
    • laurou
      laurou

Hi WilliamR, thnks I will do it

• Jun 18
  • New
    vujo27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hello, I have just got a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD and I am wondering how I can register my product.

I am also wondering what software I should use for recording audio.

Thank you 

1 13
Go to page