Statistics

298,845 members
182,519 posts
  • New
    TimothyMathis
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-09-07

I have my x touch connected to my x air 18 via ethernet and by usb to my computer. I am using Cubase 11 Pro. Everything seems to work fine by Mackie controls except the instrument button does not work at all. I have searched the internet to no avail, any suggestions would be appreciated.

read more...
    0 2
    • TimothyMathis
      NicJonesMT Hi TimothyMathis.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 9
  • New
    alakkis
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-09-07

Hi I have been running the Xtouch with 2 x extenders, with firmware 1.15. I'm always mixing and usually have a lot of tracks to mix, I got these xtouch not to mix with a mouse. I mix on Logic 10.4.8 and the xtouch's are connected via ethernet, because when connected via USB I face a lot of problems when the 2 extenders are connected. 

Here is my dilema, sometimes when I move a fader, example track 4 and suddenly another random fader moves either another track or a bus and and I have to go looking for which other random fader moves, this throws the mix off all the time. This really hinders my work flow and I have to go back to the mouse (which is the reason I needed a DAW controller to avoid using the mouse) for stability. I believe there is a new firmware update 1.22 (which I have not updated yet). I thought I would ask on how to fix this issue? Thanks for your time

read more...
    0 8
    • alakkis
      NicJonesMT Hi Alakkis.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible and screenshots of your control surface setup menu in Logic.
      • Sep 9
  • New
    Thieson
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-08-27

Hi all,

Just got a X Touch One to use in a simple home studio setup. Using it with Logix Pro X.
    Question though:
    Is it possible to make the setup that the X Touch is functioning normally, but when I open a plugin window the buttons (but especially the rotary encoder) gets a different assignment as long as the plugin window is active?

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    JonBackman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

I just got an X-touch One to use with Reaper and I quickly noticed that the 'follow selected track' function does not work in Reaper. This is a real workflow killer when you only have 1 fader!

It can 'follow selected bank' (i.e if I select track 11 with my mouse the X-touch One automatically shows track 9, the first track in that bank) in MC Reap mode, but it can't do 'follow selected track'. If you change over to MC Std 'follow selected track' works perfectly, but then neither the <Ch> buttons, Function buttons or the Undo button works.

I can't imagine it being a huge problem to get this to work properly in MC Reap mode since it works fine in MC Std mode (and it also seem to work fine in all other modes for all the other DAWs). Please, please, please fix this with the next firmware update! This could literally be the perfect DAW controller for Reaper, but 'follow selected track' is such an essential functionality that it almost becomes useless without it.

(Btw: if you want me to submit a technical support ticket, what should I select in the Symptoms L1, Symptoms L2 and Symptoms fields/drop-down menus?)

Win 10 21H2 19044.1889

Intel i7-8559u

Reaper 6.67

X-touch One firmware v1.10

read more...
    0 6
    • JonBackman
      PedroRodrigues Hi JonBackman, thank you for your post, please ponder that unfortunately Reaper, when it comes to Track Selection and their respective implementation under the MC protocol is really just geared up for an 8-channel controller not to single channel, this is related to the way Reaper’s Track Select works.
      Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about this from our side with regards to Mc Control.

If Reaper update this in future then we will be happy to re-visit for a future firmware release.
      Please consider researching for Surface device Reaper extensions, such as "DrivenByMoss4Reaper", "Klinke" and "CSI" .
      These might help you with integrating the X-Touch One and to define a workflow that meets your workflow desires, heavily depending on the dedicated task they want to accomplish.
      I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Aug 26
  • New
    Sassy1Nabors
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-18

This is for TC Electronics idea group .I got an idea from watching Torn on TPS .What if you created a mash button that you could plug into any EXP input that worked like it does on your pedals .I would buy that and I think a lot of people would also !

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    misterpink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-14

Want to control volume levels and effects on my Behringer Xair18. Will it work and how do I program it?

Muic Tribe is useless. The subcatergory is NOT applicaable but Music Tribe forces me to fill it in. Wish companeis stopped using this as its confusing and time consuming.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Drax6491
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

Connected Clarity M Stereo to my Presonus Studio 1824C by Optical cable and by the supplied D-Sub cable but it doesn't respond.

Tried various settings on both devices but still nothing.

0 10
    • Drax6491
      PedroRodrigues Hi Drax6491 thank you for your post, can you please confirm that your Presonus can output S/PDIF signals to feed the Clarity M, this unit does not operate with ADAT signals. When setting up your Clarity M via D-SUB cable can you please confirm that have you set up the correct Input and USB mode on the Clarity M to allow the unit to operate with those respective input signals. For more details on the Clarity M set up, please follow the link below: https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/tc-electronic-clarity-m-setup-guide/ I hope this helps Thank you
      • Jul 28
  • New
    kdent5210
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-23

i have a behringer x touch mini that im using with reaper. i have it set up in MC mode (klinke mod) and the main function not working is the plug in button. it lights up when i select a track that has an active plug in on it and flashes when i press it, but when i open the plug in none of the knobs control anything. am i missing something?

read more...
    0 9
    • kdent5210
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    jbkuhlman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-19

Is there a reason why the scribble strips have a function stated but yet the fader and/or dial do not provide to that function? (i.e. Select send button, strips show buses, faders and dial have to function.

0 10
  • New
    boxmasters
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-14

Hi there.

trying to figure out if there is a channel limit with x touch one.  because i can't get it to control anything past track number 40 in my session.  i keep banking but nothing.  also it doesn't jump to the channel i select unless it is in the bank of 8 that i'm in, but i have no idea how to tell what bank i'm in.

i like the little guy and like the build quality but will have to return if i can't figure out how to get it to work with more channels.

read more...
    0 6
    • boxmasters
      NicJonesMT Hi BoxMasters.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and we can raise this with our Development team.
      It may also be worth contacting Avid to see if there is a limit of controllable HUI channels.
      • Jul 17
Go to page