Statistics

250,905 members
128,124 posts
  • New
    KennethKohncke
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-27

Hi TC Helicon Developers,

I have been using the Play Acoustic for quite a few years now and am finding I have need of more from it.

Here is the challenge I put to you. Come up with a new, closer to fully digital version of the PA.

The problem I have is trying to adjust settings from behind the mic, guitar and PA. I need to be able to hear what the audience is going to hear to make those adjustments confidently. So what I envisage is the PA being able to connect wirelessly to either a phone or tablet (android), or laptop or tablet, (windows). So I can record myself on the looper, then go out into the venue connected to the tablet and be able to make all the changes to settings there. I would like the settings to be more advanced and more user friendly like the way they are generally displayed and adjusted in a daw. In paticular EQ, Comp, Gate.

Would be awesome if you could build it!

Does anyone know of anything like this already on the market?

Cheers, Ken.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Sassy1Nabors
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I am using a G-System , Plethora x5 and a Riverside via midi and it wont work.A conflick with the Riverside and the X5 CC 102 cuts off the riverside. I fixed that with the riverside by cutting off the CC midi in.I cant cut off midi patch change off on the X5 and a full second changging boards is not an option.The g system is fantastic but for a main controler send the same data to ever external device.Something has to give.Im sure everyone with a g system would like to see it be able to use more than one midi chanel or X5 with a program change on/off.

read more...
    0 3
    • Sassy1Nabors
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Sassy1Nabors please consider that to set up the G-SYSTEM and the Plethora X5 you must use a specifically-designed Y-Cable, for the G-System and Plethora X5 to communicate via MIDI Sysex messages.
      With the Y-cable installed, the G-System will still be able to talk to the Plethora X5 and separates the message traffic between the G-System and the Plethora X5 from the traffic between the G-System and any other unit. Thank you
      • 22 hours ago
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors I have that cable witch end goes where ?
      • 6 hours ago
    • Sassy1Nabors
      Sassy1Nabors Well i tried that cable . Same problem .
      • 1 hour ago
  • New
    JamesMatheson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

HALL OF FAME 2X4 REVERB: I know how to use the Tone Print Editor to create and save my own Tone Prints, but how do I assign my Tone Prints to the 4 FOOT SWITCH PRESETS?

0 17
    • JamesMatheson
      WilliamR
      • Sep 24
    • JamesMatheson
      TC-Mike there are 2 ways to store toneprints to any of the 8 available preset bank locations:

- use the type selector to select any of the 6 stored TonePrints on the pedal and then press and hold any of the current 4 memory location to overwrite preset with selected stored tonePint

-while connected to the TonePrint app, you can also directly store the current TonePrint you are working on directly to any memory location by pressing and holding one of the 4 presets FS (this will overwrite the existing preset ) -> so no need to store to TonePrint slot first
      • 20 hours ago
  • New
    LostTheTone87
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-24

Hi guys,

I have an FBQ2496 feedback suppressor which I had hoped would help me with a persistent feedback issue on my vocal mic. However, I can't figure out how to get the FBQ to work.

The manual says that I should just turn it on, press the "Learn" button and then it will automatically scan for feedback and deploy filters. But that doesn't happen. When I press the "Panic" button, still nothing happens. I tried to "prime" the unit, and held down the "Learn" button and got a series of loud chirps, which did generate feedback, but the unit didn't actually press them seemingly at all.

The unit is registering sound coming in, and the same sound is coming out to the mixer at the far end, but nothing else is happening.

Help me out here - How do I get the FBQ to start actually detecting feedback? 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ARSRepair22520
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Main board for Finalizer 96k needed + part number would be appreciated as well, thank you!

0 3
    • ARSRepair22520
      Nigel67 Hi ARSRepair22520. Please submit a spares ticket and a colleague will get back to you with pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Sep 21
  • New
    Rob13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Just purchased the Tc helicon voicelive 3 extreme. There is no amazing grace preset as described in the manual. Anybody got any ideas? 

0 5
  • New
    GSpiller
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-21

I have recently purchased both the Behringer Ultra Curve Pro DEQ2496 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0146

and the Behringer FBQ6200 https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0B3T

Which my two main audio sources are an Alexa Show that plays Amazon Music with HD subscription and a Audio Technica AT-LP60NV-BT. I also happen to have the audio from my TV through an optical cable, all used to pass through RCA inputs ultimately through a 10 band eq that died so now I must figure out how I hook these both up from my audio sources and through to my B&K AVR 507 amp. My setup includes some soundpath extenders for wireless sub setup and two rears, but I'm running a thx ultra 2 klipsch setup of speakers for the whole sound stage.

For the record player and Alexa which both have 1/8 outputs on them, do I just get a 1/8 to 1/4 plug or should I use XLR? Also do I go from source to deq2496 and then fbq6200 and amp, or source to fbq6200 then deq2496 then amp? I really don't know how to chain them together I've watched some YouTube and some people have these two units operating together, just don't know how. So... rather than experiment with a bunch of wires and sticking plugs every which way, I figured I'd ask the experts out there! 

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    TonyJ
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-21

Hi there.

I've loved the Ditto Looper X2 for the 5 years I've had it now, but it has now become barely useable anymore!

It repeats nasty loop feedback and distortion. I've read about doing the "hard reset" and I do that, but it's only good for one or two songs, then the pedal is unusable again.  In a live gig setting, this is unacceptable.

I've tried downloading the latest firmware update for macOS (from 2017??), but the file will NOT INSTALL.

Even when I override security protocols (as MacOS cannot identify the developer), the file starts to open, and then just fails and shuts down.  It seems no one actually tested this on macOS.

I need your HELP ASAP !!

- Tony

read more...
    0 8
    • TonyJ
      Nigel67 Hi TonyJ. The Technical Team are going to need to get involved and advise you further on this issue. Can you send them a ticket please. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    DsMiddleton
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

Anyone having this problem?

It is occuring whenever I try to import my song template for mixing. there are about 5 instances of DVR250...but it just crashes instantly.

IMac 2017, 64 gig ram...

0 2
    • DsMiddleton
      PedroRodrigues Hi DsMiddleton, thank you for your post, please confirm that you have installed the 2.0.02 version present on the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DCR
      You will also need the iLok License Manager to be installed on your computer, but you are not required to create an iLok account or activate any license as this will only be required if you have the Native version, so we can deposit the license.
      • Sep 20
  • New
    diegoternavasio
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-16

Hi

I could find only Webinar Session 1 of Lake Controller on new-academy.musictribe.com
    Any other links to webinar sessions 2,3,4 are no longer available.

Any chances to get access to all four Lake Webinars from last year?

Cheers!

Diego

read more...
    0 8
Go to page