Statistics

223,707 members
97,928 posts
  • New
    mmcpherson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

How do I replace the battery without loosing memory? Can I do it with the unit powered on? Im an electonic Engineer so there is no risk of me shicking myself. 

0 9
    • mmcpherson
      Nigel67 Hi, yes, this would be the only way. Replacing the battery with the unit repowered, however we cannot recommend this unless it is performed by one of our trained service centres due to the fact that you could cause yourself harm by putting your hand inside a powered unit. We take no responsibility for any damage you may cause to yourself or surroundings. Please also dispose of your battery at a recycling centre. Many thanks
      • Mar 27
  • New
    Zvirus24
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi,

Will anyone help me to register my new purchase or shall  I return it to the seller and forget it?

Every time I attempt it the option SELECT BRAND is ALWAYS inactive so I CANT finish my registration.

Tried on ALL MAJOR browser - it does not work. So far so called technical help closed my first ticket (excellent service must say)

Tomas

read more...
    0 32
    • Zvirus24
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Zvirus24, I am sorry to see you are having issues registering your product. Upon checking our system for the case you mention I can see one of my colleagues had responded requesting additional information on 15/03/2021 with a follow-up sent on 18/03/2021.

It may be possible his response has gone to your spam or junk folder, could you please check these locations? You can also use your case number to search for any replies as this is always included in the subject line, your case number is CAS-431668-Y4K1X4. If you cannot locate the response please let me know and I will have them resend it.
      • Mar 20
      • CANT REGISTER product for nearly a week now!
        Zvirus24 Hi. Got an email - THANKS - replied - awaiting confirmation of registered product. Cheers!
        • Mar 23
    • Zvirus24
      izavodov Hi, I have the same problem!!!
      • Mar 20
  • New
    Stillgrinning
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Where would this be put in a Pedalboard Chain? 

FX loop?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

0 16
    • Stillgrinning
      Stillgrinning The other pedals I have are NUX Looper, Behringer Chorus and a Tuner.
      • Mar 18
    • Stillgrinning
      DavidKnighton Hello Stillgrinning,
      I would put the tuner before everything else so that you have clean tone for tuning, and then put all the effects in front of the looper so that you can loop the effected signal. Example, Guitar>Tuner>Chorus>FX600>Looper>amp.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    WoundUp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

How much longer until Behringer restocks the stores that are supposed to carry their product? 4+ months or more? Is this common? Thanks. 

2 25
    • WoundUp
      rtroiani Still waiting on an XTouch!
      • Mar 13
    • WoundUp
      trentperkins Hi Wound up. I have REALLY bad news. Uli Behringer in his infinite wisdom has decided that there will BE no more sales in stores. You can only order it online at Sweetwater or Amazon. Hopefully, when sales plummet, he comes back to his senses. Until then, you will need to order it online.
      • Mar 17
      • When will stores be restocked?
        WoundUp Those are the stores I was referring to. I ordered a pedal from Sweetwater months ago and still nothing.
        • Mar 18
        WoundUp No worries. I sent in a support ticket to pre-sales asking where I can currently purchase Behringer pedals because everywhere I look says out of stock, including Sweetwater, who they made that huge deal with. Currently awaiting their response.
        • Mar 18
        WoundUp And there's still nowhere to order any Behringer pedals and Behringer won't answer as to when they expect to be restocking any of their retailers. Sweetwater has no clue. They said 1st week of March and they still haven't heard from Behringer. So every 2 weeks, they push the expected 'in stock' date back another 2 weeks to a month. I also spoke with someone at music tribe. They don't have a clue, either, as they're only support. They do b deal with sales or distribution obviously. And you can't contact anyone actually AT Behringer so it's a useless cause.
        • Apr 7
  • New
    EqyFranky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Can anyone here help me with the problematic DI pedal V-Tone Bass Driver. I bought this tool not even two months but it can't be used and it's still under warranty. Please help.

0 33
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 Hi EqyFranky. I am sorry to hear that your unit has a fault so soon after purchase. Please click on the Support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down and click on the Service Tab and submit a ticket. One of my colleagues will then be able to help with the repair of your unit.
      • Feb 15
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky Fine, I'll try
        • ·
        • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      EqyFranky I have done what you asked, then what should I do next.?
      • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      Nigel67 I have found your case in the system. I am sure that it will be answered soon.
      • Feb 18
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky I waited too long for it, now I have brought the device to a musical instrument service provider.
        • Feb 18
  • New
    ZachMalinowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Trying to wrap my head around how to use the compressor section on the DCX2496. I understand it's intended to be used for ducking & de-essing. But has anyone figured out how to use it as an overall "mix-bus" so to speak? If I left the EQ flat and engaged the compressor, would that work?

read more...
    0 24
    • ZachMalinowski
      DavidKnighton Hello Zach,
      are you asking how to use compression in general or how best to use it with the actual product? Compression is generally used to the audio peaks down while lifting the soft audio. Ducking is a type of compression that pulls the audio down when another source is playing. Example, a bingo hall wants to play music, but they also need to announce. The announce mic will trigger the ducker to lower the music so the announce is more prevalent in the mix. If you want to just use a compressed audio, then it's possible to do so, just don't engage any of the other elements, such as EQ, Crossover functions, etc.
      • Feb 12
      • Compressor Section on DCX2496
        ZachMalinowski Sorry I'm just getting back. I understand how Dynamic EQ works. I just want to use this function as a compressor. I've attached photos on how 's currently set up--- Basically have a low shelf that I pulled to to -7dB. Then I have the threshold at -15dB, ration at 6:1. In theory, since I didn't pick out specific frequency bands, It technically should act as a basic compressor, yes? I am using the limiters, but I wanted some compression to glue the low end together, and didn't want the limiters to have to brick-wall everything.
        • Feb 25
  • New
    Werland
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-12

Hello,

All the buttons of my Virtualizer have aged badly: the material which covers them - so soft to the touch in their youth - has become sticky, attracting dust and in a word, become unusable.

First option: which product could I use to clean them without removing the original material?

Second option: is there a option to buy brand new ones? On which website/URL? Even not perfectly similar knobs (from the shape point of view) might fit to me, as long as these strictly fit to the potentiometer.

Any other option or idea would be highly appreciated ;-)

Thanks you!

read more...
    0 20
    • Werland
      Dale_M Hi there, you could gently pull the knobs off and clean them with a degreaser made by Loctite 7840 however this is expensive to buy given your requirement, you would be best to add a Spares ticket in via the support tab and see if the team can advise price and availability.
      • Feb 12
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-06

I have inputted a few times care tickets for a problem with my tube mic Behringer.  However, It has come to my attention that my Hotmail account is not picking up Behringers responses, nor is it showing up in my junk folder. I posted this problem question a few weeks ago, but I could not find the response post, nor did anyone get back to me as far as I know. Suppose I open another behringer account with a new email. Can someone transfer over all my equipment registrations, so they are not lost? I would like confirmation of how my mic tube preamp problem should be handled, please. Thank you. 

read more...
    0 7
    • tranix
      AliAman A problem occurred after the upgrade ... what is the solution? Mixer x32
      • Feb 5
    • tranix
      Paul_Vannatto First of all, you posted in the wrong thread (discussion). So it is a miracle that I (or any X32 user) found it. You updated to 4.02 which is not the latest firmware. It should be 4.04.1 (get from here https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0ASF under Software on the right).

Once you have the .update file extracted from the .zip file:
      * copy it to the root of the USB stick (make sure there is no other .update file)
      * insert the stick into the USB port (beside the display).
      * Press and hold the USB button and turn on the X32.
      * Release when it shows the DCP Bootloader screen.
      * If it says it is waiting for the USB, unplug the USB stick and plug it back in.
      * When it reboots, unplug the USB stick.
      • Feb 6
  • New
    Soultan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-21

A post in the FB-Group "Behringer Synthesizers User Group" about a Reissue of the Roland RE-201 had over 300 likes in one day.
    Do you hear us? 

2 35
  • New
    MarkEason
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-14

Hi Everyone,

I am a technophobe. I have a Behringer Crave, a Moogerfooger and a vintage Korg MS10: I want to get the Korg triggering the other two or vice-versa but I understand that I need a voltage processor to do this - is the Behringer+System+55+992 the correct item to achieve this ‘communication’ between the three items?

Thanks,

Mark

read more...
    0 30
    • MarkEason
      DavidKnighton Hello Mark,
      the 992 is basically a set of 4 in-line on/off switches as far as I can tell. Here's something I was able to find about the MS10: The MS-10's VCO uses linear voltage control (Hz/Volt) but note that V/oct scaling (−5V to +5V) is available via judicious use of the "freq" CV input socket. A CV converter can also be used.
      • Jan 15
Go to page