Statistics

267,754 members
147,251 posts
  • New
    KBoyMaster
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

IF I BUY MASTERING HD NATIVE BUNDLE CAN I GET THE HARDWARE?

0 31
    • KBoyMaster
      NicJonesMT

Hi KBoy. No. If you purchase the bundle through the webstore you will get only the Native versions. Please contact one of our resellers if you would like the hardware version. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html

• September 1, 2021
  • New
    Tomtuma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

I recently bought a used flashback 2 and I found that when turning delay time up past 12 o oclock there is no initial dry signal . so i hit  anote and dont hear anything until the delay kicks in . I see there are a couple switches inside the box for bypass/dry kill but nothing changes in regards to this when I switch them . One of them will cut the signal if the pedal is off and switch it back and it works fine . but the kill dry thing seems to not be working . I updated the pedal and dont know what eles to do .

any helpappreciated

read more...
    0 18
    • Tomtuma
      Dale_M Hi there it would be best to send us a Technical ticket to assist you via our Support tab above.
      • September 2, 2021
    • Tomtuma
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tomtuma, please take in to account that with second hand units the conditions are always a misery, nevertheless I would advise your to perform a firmware update on your unit,the resources for this process and the guidance on how to use the deep-switches on your unit will be present on the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/BXGkrHMbMStmFw79C/ Thank you
      • September 2, 2021
  • New
    InVitr0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-01

Hello, is there a way to get the Hall-Effect Sensor for the Flashback 2? 

It is the IC20 and the part is mechanically broken. 

Musicstore could not/refuse to replace the part within the guarantee time.. 

this is quite sad, because the pedal work. but I cant switch it.

why should I throw away a 110€ pedal when a 2€ part is broken? 

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I've had my ND-1 for a long time.The delay knob has gotten super loose as far as the delay time adjustment goes.It still locks in the delay time when I move the knob to the 12 o'clock. I was wondereing where I can get it repaired. Thanks!

0 23
    • RickyMarshallKirkpatrick
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click the support link at the top of the page and create a service ticket. Someone will contact you ASAP to arrange this for you.
      • August 24, 2021
  • New
    pauldawn
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-22

Hi all how do we get stickers of our favourite  pedals for the g systems loops 

Thanks in advance 

0 30
  • New
    SIESHA
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-22

I encountered a couple of problems and I would appreciate all the help on this.

Problem #1: My TC Electronic G-Force "shuts down intermittently". 

Problem #2: The LCD Screen blanks out "intermittently", reboots and turns back on a few minutes. 

Please help me find a remedy.

Thank you kindly.

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    NickH7203
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-19

Hi, I hope that someone can assist me. I have reccently purchased the TC Electronic Icon Series of effects (TC-2290, TC-1210 AND THE DVR-250 and I am unable to authorise the units. I have registered all three and installed the software. I am using Ableton Live 9 Suite. PS can I also run these with Reason 10?

Look forward to your response.

read more...
    0 46
    • NickH7203
      PedroRodrigues Hi NickH7203 if you have acquired the units with the controller software included, you must install on the computer where you use these units the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER and set up an account for yourself. You will not need to register your units on the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER but the present of the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER will allow your software to be validated so you can sue the software control on any DAW.
      • August 19, 2021
    • NickH7203
      NickH7203 Hi Pedro. Thanks. That would explain it. Need to dig out my I Lok key.
      • August 19, 2021
      • TC Icon series Installation issues
        PedroRodrigues if you allready have an ILOK ACCOUNT you just need to install on your pc the PACE ILOK LICENSE MANAGER software and log in your ILOK ACCOUNT and you are good to go.
        • August 19, 2021
  • New
    Analogue1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-18

Hi. Anyone know how to get TC spares. I've tried here but no response from the dealers/distributors here. It's the reverb selection knob on an M300

Cheers.  Paul

0 33
    • Analogue1
      Nigel67 This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab and submit a ticket. If you have already done this, can you give me the ticket number and I will check further. Please also check your spam / junk boxes for replies. many thanks
      • August 18, 2021
  • New
    BlueBoyMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

On the XO24 how do you delete a user preset, I've been tweaking my presets and have a few "test" presets i saved while setting things up, now I want to delete the ones I don't need and there doesn't seem to be a way to do it, I've looked in the manual, but nothing.

I just want to delete 2 presets, not ALL the user presets.

Thanks.

read more...
    0 51
    • BlueBoyMusic
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from Musictribe here. As this is an older unit, I do not have one to test myself. I would suggest calling up a blank user preset, and storing it over the preset you want to erase.
      1 Press STORE
      2 If the currently recalled preset is a User
      preset the same user location is suggested.
      - If the currently recalled preset is a factory
      preset, the first free user location is
      suggested.
      - If you wish to store the preset at a different
      location - select the desired user location
      using the ADJUST encoder.
      3 Press ENTER.
      4 Now you may;
      - either press ENTER again to confirm and
      end the store operation
      - or dial in a preset name of your choice
      using the CURSOR keys and ADJUST
      encoder and then press ENTER.
      5 The display indicates “Preset Stored” for a
      successful store operation.
      • August 12, 2021
  • New
    wpsellers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Hey Folks,

I just got my PlethoraX5 yesterday and been having a blast.  I noticed that in the manual that it specified to only use the supplied TC Electronics power supply.  Can I safely use the PlethoraX5 ith a 1Spot Trutone Power Supply?

Here is a link to the power supply

Model:  NW1-US
    Input:  100-240V ~ 50/60Hz 0.35A
    Output:  9V --- 1700mA (Max.)

Juuuuust making sure.  Also, every once-in-a-while, I get the Plethora "lock up" on booting.  Does this happen from time to time?  I'm attaching some pics.

Also, is there a "clean" way to power the unit off?   Or, just kill power to it.  (Newbie question...)

THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE. -- Just want to make sure I don't screw anything up with my new purchase.
    Will

read more...
    0 53
    • wpsellers
      PedroRodrigues Hi wpsellers please consider that you must use the supplied TC Electronics PSU supplied to avoid any issue with your unit. I will leave you below a full process for the "lock up on booting mode " issue you have mentioned, for that please follow the link below: https://wsi.li/dl/TSvjtrYo4GiWD3PLg/ When it comes to any questions for your unit I would suggest to follow the link below to access a great guide for the PLETHORA X5 https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/tc-helicon-plethora-x5-quickstart-guide/
      • August 8, 2021
      • 1Spot - Trutone Power Supply w/PlethoraX5
        wpsellers Thanks.... My firmware is at the 1.2.... The document file says its for: "HOTFIX for PLETHORA X5 units with 1.0 firmware stuck in boot mode" ---Also I never used that version of the TonePrint app, detailed in the doc. Just making sure. It doesn't lock up all of the time----and when it does, I power cycle and usually boots right back up. I'd assume that I would apply the patch....then, Update back to 1.2? THANKS SO MUCH....
        • ·
        • August 8, 2021
      • 1Spot - Trutone Power Supply w/PlethoraX5
        wpsellers On the PSU issue... Are there any "approved" 3rd party PSUs? Just curious about what people do who have pedal boards with PSU's mounted under their boards, etc, etc. For me at home, the PSU thing is not an issue; however, if I start gigging-----and build a pedalboard with a nice PSU, would I be OK plugging the Plethora into it? Again, THANKS SO MUCH!
        • August 8, 2021
    • wpsellers
      PedroRodrigues

Hi wpsellers please consider that we cannot advise any 3rd party PSU noR we have approved any, in this case I would suggest research and caution when testing the PSU's on your unit. In regard to the issue you have reported I would suggest re-installing version 1.2 but please follow the guidance present on the Firmware Release Notes Version 1.2 that you can access by following the link below :https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0D9M Thank you

• August 8, 2021
Go to page