Statistics

294,388 members
177,483 posts
  • New
    Blacksmith
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-07-13

Why does your customer care people keep claiming my issue is RESOLVED!!!??? No it is NOT!!!!

Re: [MUSIC Tribe Care] TC Helicon - Service Request - CAS-612700-N4Q0F2 - CRM:0049200000953
    To: Music Tribe Customer Quality <[email protected]>

This is a serious problem. Because I have shows and TV shows to do and I need my unit. The service location you quoted I already spoke to them they are the ones that said it can take 14 to 16 WEEKS to get a part. 

I'm asking that someone escalate/ expedite my issue as was done in the past (for me getting Urgent Attention.) The Voice live 3 Extreme is a staple to my setup.  

That long of a wait is totally unacceptable!!! I'm sure you can understand. Please escalate this to the next level to intervene and advise what can be done... (perhaps TC-Helicon can provide a loaner unit, Or I can ship my unit directly to you. Please advise ASAP!

~Al Smith
    Founder of Blacksmith Music
    read more...
    0 14
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan Hi Al, Apologies for the delay. Musictribe have recently changed over to a new system to improve response time. Now, when you reply to a case email, it is alerted more transparently to the correct team and they will endeavour to respond to/resolve your issue as soon as possible.
      • Jul 14
    • Blacksmith
      soundmandan FYI, Daniel Hutta is no longer with the company. which may account for the initial lack of response.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Amado
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

My Voicelive Acoustic Play just hit a frozen blue screen the other day while setting up for a gig.  I havent been able to get it to do anything since then. I stumbled across a supposed update on a few different threads (i believe it was called Voice software 2) but when i clicked on link they say its "unavailable" 

Hoping my issue is fixable!

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    bogwood
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-14

I know that TC Helicon's VoiceSupport2 software does not support direct editing of presets (i.e. changing reverb types)

And I know that VoiceLiveEditor.com sells third party preset editors, but I don't think they have a Mac version for the VoiceLive Play

I was wondering if anyone has figured out a solution to editing VoiceLive Play presets on a Mac -- maybe with SysEx editing software?

thanks in advance for any help

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    kk101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-12

Hi Guys,

I have a flashback 2 delay pedal, just wanted to know if i wanted to dial in a delay time of 310ms and repeat at 3-4 where would i turn the knobs too? is there a diagram somewere that shows the knob positions correlating the delay time and repeats?

read more...
    0 13
    • kk101
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi kk101, Unfortunately, there is no diagram showing the information you are after, however, if you hook your FB 2 up to the TonePrint editor you would be able to see this in real time if you were to edit a TonePrint.
      • Apr 12
    • kk101
      kk101

what about any users who can chime in surely the knobs correlate roughly to the desired ms and repeats

• Apr 13
  • New
    Ian1
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-04-08

Hi, 

Can I turn on and off the metronome on my VL3 extreme via midi from my BeatBuddy when I start and stop it.  I have the BeatBuddy sending midi clock to the VL3 for tempo/bpm.

What I'm trying to do is use the VL3 metronome as a click to the BeatBuddy. I’m sending this out to a mixer and can then use this in my in ears. Presently I have to start the VL3 metronome once I’ve started the BeatBuddy and then once I’ve double tapped the BeatBuddy to finish the song, and it finishes, I’ve then got to go to the VL3 to turn off the metronome. Annoying when the click is still coming through you in ears as you've forgotten it!!

Ideally when I hit the start on the BeatBuddy the VL3 starts the metronome and then when I stop the BeatBuddy the metronome stops.

Can the VL3 receive these commands

Thanks  

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    hkdha
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I purchased the TC HELICON PERFORM VE off of a friend. They lost the original cord but sent a video of them turning the device on by plugging it in with their guitar pedal chord. I have tried both a 12v 2a and 12v 1a power chord and neither of them worked. I tried integrating it into my setup with midi, mic, and audio interface and it still didn't turn on. I also tried plugging the chord into various outlets. Is there a reason why my device isn't turning on, what do I do? 

read more...
    0 24
    • hkdha
      WilliamR Hello, Do you have a photo of the power supply you are using? Is it DC 12volt negative tip specifically?
      • Mar 10
  • New
    Selu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hello:
    Can someone tell me the steps to follow to update MIC MECHANIC? I can't update it, before it had a lot of echo repeats, now it only does 2 repeats.

After downloading the file, the only update that appears is old, (year 2014)

thank you very much, greetings.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Nakkim76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-07

I plug my mic in and it is super hot with the input all the way down. Help!!

0 9
    • Nakkim76
      Dale_M Do you find the same issue with another mic/cable? If you are still having issues please go to the Support tab and create a Technical ticket for submission.
      • Mar 7
  • New
    bgiesinger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

I had a foot switch button pop out on my Voice Live 3 last night and can't seem to get it to stay in (lower left/dn preset). Any suggestions on how to fix this?

0 9
  • New
    LeoCameron
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-25

MY Vl3X will not communicate with voice support 2. The cable is good as I use it with my other VL3X

0 19
    • LeoCameron
      PedroRodrigues Hi LeoCameron,thank you for your post,the VoiceSupport application can run into trouble connecting to your TC-H device, usually due to system settings on the computer itself. While we can't account for every system configuration, there are some steps that can help VoiceSupport to properly interact with your device. If you've connected your device and started VoiceSupport, but can't communicate with the unit, click on the H logo in the bottom left of your screen. Click Manage and then Show Devices. If you can see your device in the list, but it says something like "not a TC-H device" or "not connected", your computer is able to "see" the unit, but VoiceSupport can't communicate with it.
      If your device status is "In Use" refer to this FAQ.
      There are several steps you can take if your product is not recognized by VoiceSupport.
      1. Make sure that you are running the latest VoiceSupport
      2. Confirm you have an internet connection. You can confirm this by clicking on one of the posts and confirming that it loads into the Content Window. An internet connection is required to have the latest updates that may be necessary to connect to your device.
      3. Try re-scanning by pressing the Control Button, then select manage, then click Scan for Devices.
      4. If your device still isn't recognized press the Control Button, then select manage, then click Show MIDI Devices. If the product is in the list, try restarting VoiceSupport.
      5. Try running VoiceSupport as an Administrator (Windows only). Close VoiceSupport. Right Click on the VoiceSupport Icon. Click "Run as Administrator" from the menu. You may have to accept a UAC (User Account Control) prompt.
      6. If #5 solves your issue, you can permanently force VoiceSupport to run with Administrator privileges. Right Click the VoiceSupport Icon. Click Properties. Click the Compatibility tab. Select "Run Program as an Administrator". Click Apply.
      7. If your device is not in the list, navigate into your Operating System to find what devices are connected. If your device is not connected, try disconnecting power and USB to the device, and then reconnecting.
      8. It's also a good idea to have the latest OS updates.
      9. Remove as many USB devices from your system as possible and connect the device directly to a USB port, not a hub.
      10. If you are using USB ports on the front of your computer, try the ones on the back (desktop systems), since they are on a different internal USB hub.
      11. Try uninstalling the device via your Device Manager (System Properties --> Device Manager). It should be listed under "Sound, Video and Game Controllers". Reboot your system and re-attach the device.
      12. Ensure that "USB Control" is turned ON (VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Rack). See your manual for details.
      13. Ensure that SYSEXID is set to "0". (VoiceLive 2, VoiceLive Touch, VoiceLive Rack). See your manual for details.
      14. Ensure that USB MIDI is enabled on your device. Some devices have options like USB/MIDI/MERGE in their setup menus (check your manual). MERGE and USB should both work, but in some cases USB will function while MERGE will not.
      15. Shut down any DAW software or other devices/components using MIDI. Some systems "grab" the TC-H device and take exclusive control over it's I/O before VoiceSupport has a chance to connect.
      16. Restart your computer. Yes, we know "have you tried turning it off and then on again" seems silly, but it often works!
      17. Change the connection/startup order. After rebooting your computer, try opening VoiceSupport then connect your device. If that doesn't work, reboot and connect your device, then open VoiceSupport.
      PC Specific issues
      1. Enable the device in Windows . New audio devices, for some mysterious Microsoft reason, are disabled when first connected to the computer. To enable your device go to: Control Panel --> Hardware and Sound--> Manage Audio Devices. Click the Playback tab. If you see your TC-H device, but it's translucent, click on the device and then choose Enable from the drop down menu at the bottom of the box. Do the same for the Record tab.
      2. If you've tried the step above, but your device isn't shown in the Playback or Recording tab, right click in the window and make sure that "Show Disabled Devices" is checked.
      MAC Specific issues
      1. Macs seem more sensitive to #15 above than PC's. Ensure you've tried that step.
      2. Try repairing both file and disk permissions http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2963
      https://youtu.be/bb89sJztrOM
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb89sJztrOM (video guide)
      • Mar 4
Go to page