Statistics

250,560 members
127,735 posts
  • New
    ahowald
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

I submitted a ticked on the 4th of March about missing feet on the side of my Midas L6. It has been 4 days now and no response. I did receive the email stating a case had been created but that is it. I have checked spam folders as well and nothing. While my issue might not be a major issue it would be nice to get some sort of acknowledgement that they were looking into a resolution.

This is my first time reaching out to this company for support. I have purchased and used Behringer products for years and never had a need to contact support. I have been a big fan as the products just worked!

I have to say that this experience has made me nervous about continuing my journey with Behringer, Midas or any MusicTribe brands. It is a little uneasy knowing that support correspondence is so sparse. Granted I am only one tiny drop in the bucket of their customer base but in Googling this issue this seems to be a fairly common occurrence.

Can someone please tell how long it usually takes to get some sort of response from support with actual help?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 130
    • ahowald
      Nigel67 Hi ahowald. I am sorry for the lack of response to your ticket. Can you give me your case number (begins with CAS) and I will look into it further for you.
      • Mar 8
      • Midas L6 missing side feet.. Support concerns.
        ahowald Nigel, did you get that case number I sent?
        • ·
        • Mar 10
    • ahowald
      ahowald Nigel, I'm posting this here as well as there seems to be two different threads between us... I did receive a response from someone giving me part numbers and prices. I replied asking that since the unit was purchased only a month or so ago should the replacement parts be covered under warranty. It has been 10 days since then and I have still not receive a reply. This has to be the worst customer service I have ever experienced! Do you think you could find some to respond to me in some sort of a timely manner? I realize the we are on opposite sides of the globe but this has become ridiculous! Thank you for your time.
      • Mar 21
    • ahowald
      ahowald

• Apr 19
    • ahowald
      ahowald

Nigel, I spoke with the parts person in Las Vegas and he stated he need to have the parts sent from the European warehouse to the US and then to me. Is the anyway to check on the status of where we are in this process?

• Apr 19
    • ahowald
      ahowald

It has now been 2 months since I first created the ticket for this issue. I noticed the case (CAS-428778-M5K5W9) was closed as "solved" on or around the 22nd of March. It is now May 4th and I still have not received any replacement parts. Can someone please give me an update on this? This is becoming a nightmare!! This has been the absolute worst customer service I have ever experienced! This is very much going to influence my purchases from all MusicTribe companies going forward.

• May 4