Statistics

182,338 members
51,415 posts
  • 2020-07-03
    Hello.can anny body help me about my DN360. I can hardly hear the audio out when tried use last week. If the DN360 is off there is a audio coming out possibly its because bypassing signal trough relay.but if i switch on then the audio is hardly to hear.
    read more...
    0 30
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Nigel Turner Hi NujCGallo. Is this a brand new DN360 that you have just purchased. if so, then it is possibly because you have wired your cables up unbalanced as Pin 2 Hot, whereas the DN360 is Pin 3 Hot. if this is not the case and you have had it working previously, then there are a number of possibilities such as power supply or relays. It will probably be best for you to submit a Support ticket using the Support tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 3
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Dionesio Gallo Hello Turner.! You are correct the the hot is pin 3. I have another question about dn360 wich is correct in the input signal is pin 2 hot or pin 3 hot also.? Thank you for the help.
        • Aug 12
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Dionesio Gallo Thank you for the help i wil try to submit support ticket.
      • Jul 3
    • Dionesio Gallo
      Dionesio Gallo anyone recognize this unit if this is clone by china or original but made in china.?
      • Aug 7
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Nigel Turner Its very hard to identify clones these days. From the looks of it though, this is one of our units manufactured in our factory in China
        • Aug 24
      • Klark teknik DN360
        Nigel Turner The SQ1 graphic in pin2 hot unlike the DN360 you were originally asking about which is Pin 3.
        • Aug 24