Statistics

241,347 members
117,614 posts
  • New
    Davesaul20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I just bought and installed a Behringer Feedback Destroyer FBQ1000 in my home Rehearsal Studio.

We had Feedback issues becaus eit's a small room; I set it for AUTO to control Feedback and it truly works!

BUT NOW; I notice; sometimes after playing 15 minutes; it seemes to mess the with EQ; and all of a sudden there is MINIMAL BASS and LOW END on our mix?

I am not super Techno Savvyl but I know in my setting; under Filter; it syas "AUTO"

Is there a way I can "Turn Off" the Parametric EQ Filter (from AUTO) and still have this device eliminate Feedback?

Let me know any suggestions and thnaks!

read more...
    0 11
    • Davesaul20
      NicJonesMT Hi Davesaul20.
      I've not heard of this happening before if I'm honest.
      You could try setting the Filters to Parametric mode. This will then allow you to manually adjust Specific frequencies on this.

There is a break down of what the filter modes do on page 8 of the user manual.

https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/sys_master/h31/h41/8850211242014.pdf

If you manually adjust the Filters and still have the same issue could you please submit a technical support ticket by clicking the Support button at the top of the page.
      • Jul 12
    • Davesaul20
      Davesaul20

Thanks!!!!!!! Is there any way way I can speak to you or a person there for 3 minutes? Dave 516-987-5001

• Jul 12
  • TheMoroney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-20
    I own both a Feedback Destroyer 1100 and 1124 and i can not get the software editor to work on windows 10. Is there any advice to get it working?
    0 186
    • TheMoroney
      AlexLane These are fairly older legacy products, so probably have not been updated for windows 10. Tricky one to support, but have you tried running in compatibility mode maybe?
      • June 23, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        AlexLane Hi there, as far as I'm aware there is no software editor for the FX2000 I'm afraid!
        • July 17, 2020
      • Feedback Destroyer DSP1100/1124 Software Win 10
        TheMoroney That's ridiculous. such an advanced unit like this should have a editor that allows fine control over the different parameters. Is there a way to request that one be made?
        • July 17, 2020