Statistics

250,515 members
127,681 posts
  • New
    JohnMilner
    Super Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-20

The App allows control of all the parameter of the Behringer X32 and Midas M32 series of consoles:-

https://apps.apple.com/app/32pro-mx/id1574933248

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    SteveWalker
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-23

I use X-Air Edit to control my XR-18 from a Windows 10 tablet with touch screen mounted to the mic stand.  In-between songs to speak to the audience, I need to mute the effects by touching the screen, but it is too slow and difficult.  Instead, I want to have an external switch assigned to mute effects. Is it possible to connect a device to the USB port of the tablet to mute effects in X-Air Edit?

read more...
    0 19
    • SteveWalker
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately not Steve. The X-Air cannot be controlled via USB. What some have done is to make a DIY project with push buttons and an arduino and connected to the X-Air via midi or ethernet. If that interests you, I can provide some arduino code to make it happen.
      • Aug 22
    • SteveWalker
      SteveWalker Thank you, Paul, for replying to my question. I hope you are doing well; it's been a long time. I have been using the XR-18 for about 6 years now. After my post today, I found a software that uses the X-Touch Mini with USB port. Please watch this video and comment with your opinion: XR18 controlled with OsiMIDI Stage + X-Touch Mini
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc_4z08PWrE
      Thank you, Steve
      • Aug 22
    • SteveWalker
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Steve, yes it has been a long time. OSIMidi is software that works in parallel to the X-Air Edit (or X32 Edit) to act as a translator between the X-touch Mini (via USB) and the X-Air/M-Air/X32/M32 (via ethernet using OSC commands), just like my Live Toolbox or any of Patrick's apps would do. They don't directly control the X-Air Edit. Rather they control the console and X-Air Edit responds in turn by commands of the changes from the console.

Software could be developed to function in a similar manner of the OSIMidi. But it would be quite an effort, due to the fact that each OS handles USB control very differently. I see on their website that their software is available for Windows, Mac, linux and Raspberry Pi. Kudos for that and their licence prices aren't that bad. I'm not prepared to tackle such a project at this point, since I've already got a few I'm currently developing (Wing to X32 converter, Wing Snapshot Parser, etc.).
      • Aug 22
    • SteveWalker
      SteveWalker I'm glad you confirmed my understanding of OSIMidi and I'm sure it would work well. My main goal was just limited to muting the effects while speaking to the audience. I have been able to mute on the touch screen mostly in the beginning of my show but not easily between songs. So, without mute many listeners may have trouble understanding because of reverb and delay. I use the full X-Touch in my recording setup giving me 100% compatibility with Logic Pro X and about 50% with Pro Tools. So, I don't need the X-Touch Mini except in my live performances for muting effects. Thanks for your expert advice for this.
      • Aug 22
  • New
    sseymour7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hi: just wanted to get some clarity on whether VSS3 is compatibile with Apple's Big Sur OS?  Couldn't find the answer in the discussions I looked at.  Thanks in advance.

1 30
    • sseymour7
      sseymour7 And this query would include the question of compatibility via Apple's Rosetta 2 platform; thanks in advance!
      • Aug 3
  • New
    Alex2013
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hello. How can I download the Tracktion? I've registered myUMC204HD.

0 31
    • Alex2013
      DavidKnighton Hello Alex2013,
      If your device is registered within 90 days of purchase, you should get an automatic reply with a redemption code and link to Tracktion website. If you did not receive the code or link, hit REPLY on your registration confirmation and ask for a follow up reply with the code.
      • Aug 2
    • Alex2013
      Alex2013

Thanks! I found it in spam message)

• Aug 3
  • New
    CrisBonis
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-07-27

This app is 100% CLEAN and 100% FREE

Get your copy of VISUAL CHECK @ https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

Digital mixer software test for all Encoder - Button Fader - Display - LED via LAN network

This is a last beta, Pre-official release, Please if you find any kind of error send an e-mail with
    detailed error report to [email protected]

Thank you @ all for the error/bug feedback support.

Cris Bonis Italy

https://www.dacris.it/visc/index.html

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    bigp7099
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I have a Crave and TD3 connectected to synthtribe on a MAC. When I go into the crave there is a back button to get back to the main screen but the same thing doesn't exist in the TD3 selection from what I can see, I have to quit the application and restart it.

read more...
    0 36
    • bigp7099
      DavidKnighton Hello bigp7099,
      This is unusual. Would you mind submitting a TECH SUPPORT inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page? Upon submission, please provide any screenshots or possible screen video that details the issue. We can report this to the software team for bug fix if need be.
      • Jul 9
    • bigp7099
      bigp7099 Done ticket number is CAS-469156-H2G3M4
      • Jul 11
  • New
    stefanspoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hello.
    I am trying to find the Turbo Drive software.
    Cant find a download link anywhere.
    Is it still available?

Need to poke around in my rack of Turbosound RackDP 50 amps :)

0 39
    • stefanspoon
      Dale_M Turbodrive is the turbo version of linear research podware. You can obtain the latest version on the Linear Research website.
      • Jul 8
    • stefanspoon
      stefanspoon

Thanks. Yes, I am aware its based on the podware.
      I'm still hoping to find a download of the Turbosound Drive software.
      I am assuming that Turbos version would come with a mass of pre saved settings for a few of the speaker ranges which is what id like to find .. Unless I am wrong about the pre saved settings in the turboDrive software.

• Jul 8
  • New
    JrgenBecker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23
    Hi,

I have a question.
    How can you write automation in Logic Pro X 10.6.0 with the Icon Controller. Unfortunately I can only control the autamtion of the software (plugin). There is no reaction with the controller.

Thanx

jb
    read more...
    0 43
    • JrgenBecker
      DavidKnighton Hello JrgenBecker,
      Which controller are you referring to? As far as I'm aware, the controllers are proprietary to the plugins. I don't think they allow for any 3rd party automation control.
      • Jun 23
    • JrgenBecker
      JrgenBecker

Sorry,
      maybe I did not express myself correctly.
      I mean, for example, the TC electronic Midas Dyn 3000 controller with the plugin.
      Here I cannot write automation in the plug-in from the controller. I can only set the automation with the mouse, but not from the controller with the sliders.
      Take the ratio controller as an example. Thank you for your help. jb

• Jun 23
  • New
    sklink
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

We are using a Midas M32R Live with the related iPad apps for two iPad devices. They are no longer connecting. The iPads can ping the M32R but the Midas app is just "listening" and never connects. No changes have been made except for the iOS update to version 14.6 has occurred. The M32R is running firmware 4.06. Is this app in need of an update or am I missing something?

Steve

read more...
    0 58
    • sklink
      Nigel67 Hi sklink. We don't know of any issues with the 14.6 update. I would try uninstalling and then re-installing the app to see if that makes a difference. It may be a security preference that Apple have added with this release and re-installing the app fixes the issue. If this doesn't work, please fill in a Technical Support ticket and we will help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Jun 7
      • iPad with iOS 14.6 not connecting
        DavidKnighton I'd like to comment that I ran a test yesterday to determine whether 14.6 update is an issue with X/M32 MIX APP. I got a pop-up message stating that the app needs to be updated to work with iOS 14.6. I deleted the app and reinstalled from the APP STORE and was able to connect without further issue.
        • Jun 8
    • sklink
      sklink I deleted and re-installed the Midas app on the iPads. No change. It still is just "listening" and never connects. I am still able to ping the M32R from the iPads. I have submitted a Tech Support ticket.
      • Jun 11
  • New
    ingmar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-04

Helllo ireinstalled my pc butt i cant find the driver and software plz help me out!

0 33
    • ingmar
      NicJonesMT Hi ingmar.
      All software for our products can be found on the TC Electronic Download Centre at the following link.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/downloads.html

There is a Small "Show all versions" option that you need to tick, and then if you search "Powercore" all available documents and software will appear.
      Please be aware that Powercore is long discontinued and we no longer officially support the platform. If the software you need is missing you would need to check on user forums to see if anyone else can provide this.
      • Jun 6
Go to page