Statistics

250,514 members
127,680 posts
  • New
    k3pto
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-15

I am relatively new to using the X32 Edit program and am quite impressed with it.  However, I have version 4.2 and I cannot seem to find the built-in USB recorder.  Where can I find it?

0 35
    • k3pto
      RexBeckett Hi k3pto, the USB recorder buttons only appear in x32 Edit when there is an open connecton to the X32 hardware. The buttons will be under the scene Load & Save buttons.
      • Feb 15
    • k3pto
      k3pto Hi Rex, Thank you, That certainly explains it!
      • Feb 15
  • New
    ukkiukkiukki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

What is difference between Behringer Synthtool and Synthtribe? 
    Is them working with MacOS Catalina? 

0 445
    • ukkiukkiukki
      JoeRivers96 Hi, There is no difference in terms of functionality - this is just a rebranding. Both are compatible with Catalina OS.
      • Feb 5
  • New
    thevoicefm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

I've downloaded and installed the installer as directed for my newly purchased TC 2290 controller but I don't see the software for my controller showing up in my DAW (Reason 11 Suite). Please help.

0 38
  • New
    Cleggy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

Hey Guys,

Im new here and having a bit of tech trouble with the new TC Helicon

but im excited as know its great gear. Using it well another story.

A friend told me i can find really nice, already constructed quality presets for vocals and acoustic

guitar. I want to find a way to import a few of these into my TC Helicon so i can get going quickly.

Is this possible? Can anyone steer me in the right direction?

Any help would be so appreciated.

Cheers,

Cleggy

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    SondreHvidsten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-22

Hi.

I made a custom TonePrint for my Flashback Triple Delay, but it will not save to my computer or to the pedal. As soon as I hit the save or beam to pedal button, it reverts some of the settings back to default. Is there a fix for this? 

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    AnimatoreDigitale
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-28

We have bought 4 podcastudio 2 usb in my school, but we don't found the drivers and the software to use it. Please could you give us a help? I'm looking for the files on this site but I don't find nothing, only a guide and two photos....

0 50
  • New
    mertingen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hello, i just bought and registered 2 products, C-2 and UMC202HD but didnt get the Tracktion code.

Case numbers:

CAS-404323-V4G3W7 for UMC202HD

CAS-404324-F5F1X0 for C-2

what should i do now ?

0 46
    • mertingen
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mert, thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will reach out to you via your case shortly with your code, please keep an eye on your spam and junk folders as it may route to these locations occasionaly.
      • December 29, 2020
  • New
    JeffParr
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-12-26

Hi is anybody having issues with Xair and macOS 10.15 Catalina compatability. Have you resolved it and how?

0 59
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison What problems are you having? It runs on Catalina. Do you have a specific problem?
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      JeffParr I just purchased a new mac and transferred my older version over from my old mac and there seems to be a glitch maybe I should just download the latest version from the site. I am glad to here it works ok thank you.
      • December 26, 2020
    • JeffParr
      DaveMorrison With a fresh install, remember to open it from the Finder and hold the control key down when you open it the first time.
      • December 26, 2020
  • New
    MarciMezei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

Dear Customer Support!

I wondering, if You have an existing LM44 firmware upgrade. Looking at the dante contorller, many options unawailable through DC. and some time would be handy to have them, for instance, IP adress settings ect.

Could You help me out with this.

Many thanks

read more...
    0 45
  • New
    Kuli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-06

When trying to connect my X air 18 mixer with Ableton live trial the

preferences show the results below.

I repeatedly downloaded the usb-driver from Behringer´s download page

but it has failed to work so far.