Statistics

228,039 members
102,851 posts
  • New
    jansolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

Hello, i need help!!

Since Big Sur and Logic update, no project or model can open if he has plug in Clarity!!! Il n’y a no update on TC Electronic!!!!

Thank for your helping!

0 4
    • jansolo
      DavidKnighton Hello jansolo,
      Are you able to open a blank session and load Clarity plug in? Does it function as expected or does it crash Logic? You may want to submit a tech support ticket for this so we can provide some focus.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    EdgarRothermich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-24

I recently bought the LM2n Plugin, but it doesn't work properly in Logic Pro. The Radar GUI is displayed 1/4 of the size in the lower-left corner. I contacted Apple and they told me that it needs to be upgraded to support "apply scaling factor for retina".

The current version is from 2018 and I'm wondering if the Plugin is still supported or EOL.

read more...
    0 16
    • EdgarRothermich
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order for us to assist with this issue we will need more information from you. Could you please contact us through the Support>Technical Support portal at the top of the page?
      • Apr 24
  • New
    Dj30a
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

I have a CONTROL2USB I bought a few months ago. The volume control is malfunctioning..... when the system is off it’s still bleeding music, and making a cracking soumd

0 24
    • Dj30a
      DavidKnighton Hello Dj30a,
      This item will require service. Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SERVICE REQUEST case.
      • Apr 17
  • New
    goodtime_vs
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-09

Hello guys,

Could somebody help me to find out the possible manufacture date of Konnekt 48 device I've purchased recently? Its Serial Number is (21) 10070257 and TC Item Number is 967300051. Another interested detail that OPTO and ADAT toslink ports have different design, OPTO ones have no covers, but ADAT ones have doors. I've attached a photo of the internals as well (can provide more, if needed).

Thanks,
    Vitalii

read more...
    0 33
    • goodtime_vs
      goodtime_vs More photos:
      • Apr 9
    • goodtime_vs
      PedroRodrigues Hi goodtime_vs please consider that from your serial number I think your unit was manufactured in 2007 but I cannot confirm this information
      • Apr 14
      • Possible manufacture date of Studio Konnekt 48 audio interface
        goodtime_vs In case anybody needs it, the latest firmware is installed with the drivers and located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\TC Electronic\TC Near\Firmware
        • ·
        • Apr 16
  • New
    Oboroten
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Xenyx control 2 usb only uses the ASIO4ALL driver? Are there any other options?

0 30
    • Oboroten
      Nigel67 The ASIO Driver download appears to be missing from the Control2 USB website page. Apologies for this. I will get it put back up. The ASIO4ALL is the correct driver.
      • Mar 17
  • New
    jongold
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-11

Hi, For the life of me I can not figure out how to change the rotary knob adjustment assignment in the Radar screen from speed to anything else.

Help please and thanks,

Jon

0 12
  • New
    MarcLez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-07

When restarting my DAW audio project the plugin LM2N is loaded but always with the Right channel selected. I use the plug in with a right channel displayed and in the next slot with a left channel displayed. Please update the plugin so the chosen channelsetting keeps as set on saving.

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hello, 

I would like to ask about Clarity M Stereo's compatibility with macOS 10.7.5. I cannot install the latest software and I think the problem is that the latest software is not compatible with an old version of macOS).

Is there any way to download the old version of the ‘Clarity M Stereo Plug-in macOS Mac’ like 1.0.x which is compatible with macOS 10.7(Lion)?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 27
    • JMJMJM
      PedroRodrigues Hi JMJMJM please consider that you are referring to a OSX released in 2011 so I would not advise your to interface the unit is that OSX version and use at least version macOS 10.13 High Sierra. Thank you
      • Mar 16
  • New
    lemix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Hello there,

The headphone jack [ upper/switching ] is broken. Could you please help me locate the correct part so my technician can have it installed.

Link to a site selling the part would be appreciated. Ideally I'd like to order directly from your parts department.

From a picture [  https://logout.hu/bejegyzes/vodkaboy22/uj_kedvenc_dac_adc_interface-em.html ]   it looks like this is a double stacked (2units) stereo, switching, through hole ,1/4" jack

Your prompt help would be much appreciated.

Le Mix Production
    Professional Audio Services
    [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/lemixproduction
    Andrew St.George_416 503 3350

read more...
    0 26
    • lemix
      RexBeckett Hi, you can request parts by raising a Care ticket.

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Feb 7
    • lemix
      PedroRodrigues Hi lemix sorry I just came cross your case , please consider that this unit is discontinued for some time now and we do not have much parts available might also be useful to contact our partners for any faulty unit they might have and you will be able to extract some useful parts.
      • Feb 24
  • New
    Wellroundedproductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-02

I have a brand new out of the box unit that will not boot past the "clarity m" logo. Everything is still boxed from factory... I am beyond disappointed. Is there any hard resets? Or anything I can try on my end? Or a hardware repair? What's the warranty on these things? :(

read more...
    0 54
    • Wellroundedproductions
      Nigel67 Hi, i am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on your product straight out of the box. If it is still under 30 days old, then I would advise contacting the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for DOA replacement. If it is over 30 days old, then please click on the support tab at the top of the page. In the new page that opens, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. I would not advise opening the unit in any way as this will void your warranty. Have you tried connecting the unit to a computer and seeing if you can upgrade the software? Please check this link for upgrading. There are also instructions in the user manual.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=5e1bec50-2ecd-ea11-a812-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Electronic
      • Feb 1
      • “Clarity M Stereo”
        Wellroundedproductions Unfortunately it won’t boot to the point where I can put it in usb mode. Yes this is a bran new item. Unfortunately it sat in the box unopened for more than 30 days really bummed. I submitted a ticket but this suckssss
        • ·
        • Feb 2
      • “Clarity M Stereo”
        Nigel67 I can only apologise again. One of my colleagues will take care of the repair details for you. This is definitely not to the standards that we strive to meet.
        • Feb 2
    • Wellroundedproductions
      GoosesGaggle123 i am having the same issue, any advice?
      • Apr 8
Go to page