Statistics

253,488 members
131,051 posts
  • New
    jamallen44
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-09-13

I have a Behringer monitor2usb controller and am having some issue lately I’m sure it’s not a problem with this controller but I have a question. Does audio pass from my pc into my Behrenger monitor 2 usb controller thtough usb or do I need analog cables going to my interface

i have a Yamaha TF Rack I use as a pa mixer/interface This is connected to my pc by usb2 The monitor controller is connected to pc by usb of course. Connected to monitor controller is Behringer sub with a pair of monitor speakers and 1 mono cube speaker. 
    im able to record tracks into cubase with Yamaha but I can't hear them when using Yamaha soundcard and can't hear anything with headphones out of Yamaha aux mix to overdub

i do get audio when I switch over to a different soundcard which leads me to believe it is a setting within the tf rack

thank you,

Jeff

read more...
    0 7
    • jamallen44
      NicJonesMT Hi Jeff.
      Yes it would go from your computer via USB.

If possible could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical; support ticket. From there we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Great work
      • Sep 14
    • jamallen44
      Jacktunes Please I need u-phoria um2 driver
      • Sep 14
  • New
    stoltenberg
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-08-25

Hi there. 

The encoder in my studiokonnekt 48 remote does not work precise anymore and two leds on the »ring« are broken. 
    Are there spare parts or at least technical specifications for the encoder an dthe leds available? Or is there still a repair service? 

Thank you! 
    Jan

read more...
    0 19
    • stoltenberg
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link on the top of the page and create a service ticket and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    CLherrin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

Hello- I am located in Evergreen, CO and my school just built a performing arts theatre/gym and I have been tasked with learning/operating our new Behringer X32 digital console (and Lightshark digital lighting controller). I've never done this before but I'm willing to learn. Anyone local interested in being a mentor trainer? TIA

read more...
    0 25
    • CLherrin
      DavidKnighton Hello CLherrin,
      My best advice for you would be the following: go to YouTube and find Behringer X32 tutorials, as well as our official Behringer channel with legitimate content. Jump on Facebook and find one of the many X32 or M32 groups. The community is so huge and most folks are quick to answer any questions. Also, if you aren't well versed in Audio Theory, I would suggest looking for some online training materials. If you're a complete audio n00b then you'll want to put a big emphasis on learning audio theory, because that will answer a large majority of questions throughout your journey as an aspiring engineer. Good luck to you!
      • Aug 23
  • New
    JayReiter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-20

Hi, I just got my XTouch Extender hooked up to my DAW (Reaper).  I'm using the XTouch as my primary controller, and the Extender should be just that - an extender.  Currently the scribble strips want me to use the XTouch for channels 1-8 and the Extender for 9 - 16.  I want that reversed.  I want the channels to read through the Extender first.  1 - 8 should start on the Extender and 9 - 16 should be through the XTouch.  Is there any way to do that?

Also, how do I color code the scribble strips?

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-08-10

Ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup. Premium, ultra-low noise components and high headroom lets your music shine at its best – this is especially true for one of the most critical sources: Vocals!

List Price: $249

#Behringer #STUDIOXL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 104
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    1 211
    • Behringer
      MarcAbernathy any update on when this will be avail at US outlets?
      • Jul 20
    • Behringer
      danyrockjr Hi,
      Can you tell me if the STUDIO L is DC coupled and if so what is the voltage?
      Thank you very much for your answer ;)
      • Jul 28
      • Behringer New Product Release: STUDIO L
        Behringer Hi danyrockjr, thanks for reaching out!

The STUDIO L comes with a 12V DC 2000mA power supply and it runs from 100-240V at 50/60 Hz.

I've attached the link to the product page for your convenience. You can check the product's specifications under the "Specifications" tab if there's anything else you want to know about our product.

bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-L

Diego
        • Aug 2
  • New
    henrikh2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-06

Hi, new to this forum.

Here is my questions below.

Does anyone know if there is a windows 10 64bit

driver for Impact twin soundcard ??

I know this soundcard is obsolete, but it is still

a very powerfull soundcard.

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-05-10

STUDIO M
    bit.ly/Behringer-STUDIO-M

Premium Passive Studio Controller

List Price: $49

#Behringer #STUDIOM #Passive #StudioController #MonitorController #VolumeController #MonitorSwitcher #HighQuality #BestValue

read more...
    1 85
  • New
    jansolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

Hello, i need help!!

Since Big Sur and Logic update, no project or model can open if he has plug in Clarity!!! Il n’y a no update on TC Electronic!!!!

Thank for your helping!

0 53
    • jansolo
      DavidKnighton Hello jansolo,
      Are you able to open a blank session and load Clarity plug in? Does it function as expected or does it crash Logic? You may want to submit a tech support ticket for this so we can provide some focus.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    EdgarRothermich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-24

I recently bought the LM2n Plugin, but it doesn't work properly in Logic Pro. The Radar GUI is displayed 1/4 of the size in the lower-left corner. I contacted Apple and they told me that it needs to be upgraded to support "apply scaling factor for retina".

The current version is from 2018 and I'm wondering if the Plugin is still supported or EOL.

read more...
    0 83
    • EdgarRothermich
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. In order for us to assist with this issue we will need more information from you. Could you please contact us through the Support>Technical Support portal at the top of the page?
      • Apr 24
Go to page