168,019 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

PLETHORA X3
    https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0EB4

Learn More: https://youtu.be/lLFVbJVetGg

Your flexible collection of up to 127 mini boards within your pedalboard – just like the original PLETHORA X5. Regardless of whether you prefer your signal to flow from left to right or vice versa, PLETHORA X3 can be set up to fit your logic.

#TCElectronic #PLETHORAX3 #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    0 20
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

We are extremely proud that the Music Tribe Values have resonated across the whole Organization. These Values represent the foundations of the culture that we aspire to, holding ourselves and each other accountable to the highest levels of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Bold, and Engage.

The Values Champ Program enables Tribers from our global business to be nominated and recognized by their peers for going above and beyond, having a significant impact on our business goals through their efforts.

In Q1, we received nominations from various locations and Divisions, recognizing Tribers who are Customer Obsessed and embody our T.R.I.B.E. culture. 

Finalists

The Senior leadership team have gone through each of the 19 nominations and have selected 4 finalists and an overall winner.

These four finalists were chosen as they demonstrated certain values that make them valuable and amazing members of the Tribe. Get to know them more in their testimonials below!

Our winner of the Q1 Values Champ Awards, Carol Xiao.

Congratulations, Carol! You have shown everyone what it truly means to be a Triber. Find out what makes her a Values Champ from the testimony below.

Having been able to articulate and deploy the Values, we are delighted to announce the first Values Champ results.

Thanks to every one of you for all that you do!

#MusicTribe #ValuesChampAwards #Q1 #betheTRIBE 

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-26

The Music Tribe Spot Awards are our way of recognizing Tribers that have gone above and beyond their own responsibilities while making significant contributions to the company in the past quarter.

PHMembers from our Face, Digital, Heart, and Treasure teams each received Spot Awards for their help with various projects.

CN, MY and EMEASpot Awards were also given to members of the Heart, Customer Availability, Availability Logistics, Research, Value, and Hospitality teams from China, Malaysia, and Europe who have made amazing strides during the last quarter. 

US and CAMany Tribers from the US and Canada were also given Spot Awards for delivering great employee and customer support as well as logistics. 

#MusicTribe #MTSpotAwards #betheTribe

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-11-12

We're thrilled to be a part of Uli's vision to provide music equipment to children all around the world, allowing them to discover and learn about the delights of music.

Peduli Anak Foundation is a great organization in Indonesia that's dedicated to providing family-like care, education and medical assistance to children and music is just one of the many ways that the foundation educates them.

To learn more about Peduli Anak Foundation click here:
    https://www.facebook.com/pedulianak/photos/pcb.10164974440295188/10164974434595188/

#MusicTribe #Behringer #Synthesizers #HelpingChildren #HelpMakeMusic

read more...
    0 52
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin When I don't want to write a paper for university, I turn to an essay writing service uk https://www.brillassignment.co.uk/essay-writing-services/ . I believe it is more handy because it allows me to save a significant amount of time. This service assists students in writing long and logical papers for a low fee. Their strength is that they conduct thorough study prior to writing, which is critical for achieving outstanding university achievements.
      • May 12
    • Music Tribe
      lawwritinguk I use a Law essay writing service UK www.lawwriting.co.uk/law-essays-writing.php when I don't want to create a law paper for university. It is more convenient in my opinion because it helps me to save a substantial amount of time. For a minimal cost, this service supports students in creating extensive and logical writings. Their strength is that they do extensive research before writing, which is important for attaining exceptional university results.
      • May 17
    • Music Tribe
      AnthonyAnson Some children are very sharp from the initial age and they can learn lots of things because they have good hidden talents and good skills. Now, these good children are taking music classes and enjoying it. I really appreciated them and I will write a blog about them and share them on my website https://www.assignmentace.co.uk/liverpool-assignment-help/ that works for the students.
      • May 18
    • Music Tribe
      Sharonfrankklin Get expert Question & Answer SY0-601 Dumps PDF Online. We Provide latest IT Certification Exams PDF for preparation Study Guide Test Practice for Success in SY0-601 exams https://www.crack4sure.com/SY0-601-dumps.html. This is an online education portal
      • Wed at 3:12 AM
    • Music Tribe
      dawnknight I have to attend the CCAK exam in two weeks, but my mother was sick so I had to look after her, then I bought CCAK exam dump https://www.examstrust.com/isaca-dumps/ccak-cert.html for I had no time to study. It saved me so much time and efforts. The point is it did help me pass the exam. God! I am so lucky!
      • 20 hours ago
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-10-22

We believe in the value of musical education for children, and ChildAid is one of many fantastic organizations that do incredible work.

Behringer supplied 1,500 synths and headphones to aid the kids' musical learning in support of 100 non-profit organizations throughout the world that share the same belief.

We're glad to see that the synthesizers and headphones have now reached the kids in Eastern Europe. These organizations do truly amazing work so please support them too if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/childaidee/photos/a.244422265622543/4179872818744115/?type=3

read more...
    1 44
    • Music Tribe
      Ntrsn Great and they look all happy.
      • October 22, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      saulgarcia33 Musica Is love
      • October 31, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      Ntrsn

Playing the Behringer Ms1 gonna give them a perfect start point into electronic music . When i was a kid my dream was playing synthesizers but it was a secret instrument early 1980's .

• October 31, 2021
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin There is a lot of discussion in the field of education right now. For example on the topic of whether to go to college and whether this scholarship is worth the time spent, because now there are many different jobs and generally opportunities to realize themselves without going to college. Researchers on this subject also hold polar points of view, I found here an essay on whether college is worth it https://studydriver.com/is-college-worth-it-essay/ or not, so I recommend that you read it. Especially if you're getting ready to enroll soon.
      • Wed at 4:21 PM
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-02-18
    Stephen Kosters, CEO of AVL MEDIA GROUP, and Music Tribe’s CEO, Uli Behringer today announced the entering of a strategic relationship. The focus of this Super Partner relationship is to deliver an obsessive Customer Experience with unique collaborative opportunities to carry all of Music Tribe’s 1000+ Retail products, realize co-innovation of new products, co-marketing related to learning and education as well as a unique supply chain integration to ensure all products are always in stock and readily available.

Stephen Kosters commented: “Sounds Distribution & Music Tribe are now totally focused on ensuring product availability & replenishing inventory. Sounds Distribution is committed to provide full service for it's Canadian customers. We are extremely proud about this new partnership and we look forward to a strong future.“

read more...
    2 577
    • Music Tribe
      GaryHiggins Lets hope this is the solution we all have been waiting for!
      • Mar 3
    • Music Tribe
      Clhsound1 I was a behinger dealer before covid how do i get set backup
      • Mar 22
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin I know from experience that the hardest part of any written work is picking a topic. Especially if you choose a topic based on an assessment of an event. Evaluation essays in general are a definite universe. That's why I can tell you here's https://writinguniverse.com/evaluation-essay-topics/ to look at and examine the list of evaluation essay topics in detail. Already thanks to this you'll be able to pick the right topic and it will be much easier to write. Good luck.
      • Wed at 2:20 PM
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-25

It’s time to get to know our Tribers! A Different Tune is where we feature a Triber’s hobbies and interests that make them unique be it art, gardening, sports, or beekeeping! 

For our maiden feature in A Different Tune, I had the wonderful opportunity to get to know Panindra Srinivasamurthy from MT-IN1 in a different light. He shared his journey in becoming a triathlete and preparing for his first meet in November. 

Nicky: Tell us about yourself. Where are you from? How long have you been with the Tribe? What’s your role? What’s a typical day like for you? 

Pani: I am Pani from Bangalore, India. I joined Music Tribe a year back. My current role is Software Lead for mobile apps being developed in India. A typical day consists of a scrum meeting with the team, aligning on the priorities for delivery, communication with our PCLs, and of course recruitment, with the fun of meeting new faces and picking their brains. 

Nicky: What made you decide to get into Triathlons? How did it all start? 

Pani: My hobby is endurance activities like running, biking, swimming, and hiking. It all started off while I was on a business trip in Finland. One of my colleagues enticed me into a bicycling road trip for 2 days. This was the first time my body experienced the “high” after long physical activity. I slowly started doing 50 to 100 km rides on weekends and running half marathons and hiking in the mountains. My idea of vacations changed from resorts/sightseeing to trips where I could hike in the mountains or bike the whole week in the countryside for 800 to 1000 km. I also developed this interest in participating in Iron Man competitions but most of the races in the last two years were canceled due to COVID. Recently, I have finally registered for the Half Iron Man in Goa, India in November 2022, which will be my first triathlon. My goal for the first race is to finish the race comfortably without any injuries. 

Nicky: What has been your greatest challenge in this endeavor? 

Pani: The main challenge is to maintain discipline/compliance on a training plan, which means no late-night partying, no binging on junk food, and following a strict diet during training seasons, which takes a toll on the social life. I have been following a whole-food, plant-based diet for the last 4 years, through which I am able to maintain the ideal weight/BMI. Through the above diet and activities have also been able to reverse my diabetes (diagnosed 10 years back) and have been able to live with no medication for the last 5 years. 

Nicky: How do you reward yourself after hard training or tough races? 

Pani: After a season of hard training, the reward will be to raise the bar or try something different. 

Nicky: What important skills/habits do you bring from training/races to your career, if any? 

Pani: Endurance training apart from regular health benefits, brings in a lot of life skills. It is all about using up every iota of energy and resource in the most efficient way to not only finish the race today but to be able to wake up the next and repeat the same thing. During endurance activities, the body and mind team up and bring in laser-sharp focus to achieve the end goal. It is NOT about comparison with somebody else but mostly about competing with yourself to become a better version of yourself. These aspects are easily applicable to work-life and were able to bring clarity to my mind on how to approach work and taught me how to be patient/focused on the process and the grind of training as well as being able to focus for long durations and using up one’s resources to the fullest. 

Nicky: Who/what inspires you? 

Pani: No specific celebrity inspirations for endurance training, but luckily there are many clubs with fantastic people who bring in loads of positive energy and inspiration to the training. 

Nicky: What would you say to those who are interested to try becoming a triathlete? 

Pani: My message to everyone is to add one physical activity or sport into your lifestyle that you really enjoy and can sustain all your life. It should be easy to find a club and surround yourself with people who bring a positive spirit. This formula has worked wonders for me and has allowed me to stick to my training plans, maintain an active and energetic lifestyle and achieve my goals while having a great time during the journey. 

#MusicTribe #betheTribe

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-05-13

StageConnect Series
    http://ow.ly/WHfw50J79lT

Bus-Powered StageConnect Interfaces with Analogue In/Out, XLR Inputs, Dual ULTRANET In- and Outputs as well as Phantom or External Power Supplies

The Midas and Klark Teknik StageConnect Series I/O Interfaces are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Touring and Live Sound as well as Hospitality Customers.

From: $349.00 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Midas #KlarkTeknik #StageConnectSeries #DN4888 #DN4816I #DN4816O #DN4816U #Mixers #IOInterfaces

read more...
    0 500
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-11-05

The Asociación Cultural Xquenda A.C. is a wonderful non-governmental organization in Mexico that promotes culture in any of its expressions, but especially in music. It’s one of the 100 organizations that received 1,500 Behringer synths and headphones.

We are very happy to be able to contribute to the kids’ education and to take part in Uli's vision and advocacy to provide equipment to children across the globe to allow them to discover and learn about the joys of music.

To learn more about Asociación Cultural Xquenda A.C. click here:
    https://www.facebook.com/1510705845878075/posts/3026339350981376/?sfnsn=scwspmo

read more...
    0 18
    • Music Tribe
      paulijennifer You might want to hire someone to write your documents for you, or you may have found a post on a site that writes papers for you and wish to take a look at what it has to offer you. Before hiring anyone to write your documents, it is necessary that you know what types of services they are capable of supplying. Here at https://bestessayservicesradar.com/ are a couple of things that you will wish to know more about the sites that compose papers for you.
      • Apr 30
    • Music Tribe
      MarkButtler I love to see that they choose what they love. This is very important step. Because I have suffered from this situation and in the beginning I choose finance just because I thought that I can earn more money here but I was wrong and then I select the marketing due to which today I'm a part of the agency which serve services of explainer videos at https://pixledigital.com/services/explainer-videos/ . I'm glad that I'm a part of right company and I'm at right place where I'm getting the best results in terms of my productivity.
      • May 20
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2022-04-06
    The PRATICATATUM Association seeks to allow its young participants to exercise and develop their artistic and creative skills with the help of synthesizers and headphones donated by Behringer.

The association will encourage children to become more interested in music and support them for the numerous performances PRATICATATUM involves them in.

We are delighted to participate in Uli’s vision of supporting the development and education of young children.

To find out more about PRATICATATUM, click here: https://www.instagram.com/p/CW7FTTGFGFe/?utm_medium=copy_link

read more...
    0 953
    • Music Tribe
      Gaskoin If you're looking for assistance with writing essays, reviews, term papers, and other academic papers, then look for an essay writing service https://essayusa.com and contact them. It was quite beneficial to me, and I believe it will be beneficial to you as well. Furthermore, they are true professionals that know what they are doing.
      • May 18
Go to page