Statistics

241,820 members
118,134 posts
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-26

Introducing the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION

The new ultimate plug-in bundle with 20 pristine TC Electronic sound machines for music and film editing, mixing and mastering.

The STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION includes our award-winning plug-ins straight from the legendary TC Electronic SYSTEM 6000, TC Electronic Legacy Catalog, Midas Consoles and more. Some of them are even available for DAW-based productions for the first time!

From USD 2,499 down to only USD 1,299 - we've made the price just as awesome as the contents!

Upgrades: 

• If you already own the ICON SERIES LEGACY Native Bundle, you can get it for only USD 1,049!
    • Already using the System 6000 Native Bundle? Then the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION will be available for only USD 799.

“One more thing,” we hear you ask, “what if I have both?”
    We got you! Those who have both bundles can get the upgrade for just USD 499!

All the professional production and mastering algorithms in the STUDIO ELITE COLLECTION integrate smoothly with all major music and film editing, mixing and mastering applications. To grab it right now, and check out other great plug-ins, visit our store: https://store.tcelectronic.com/bundles/

This amazing bundle comes with:             

• TC 2290 NATIVE
    • DVR 250 NATIVE
    • TC 8210 NATIVE
    • TC 1210 NATIVE
    • MASTER X HD NATIVE
    • BRICKWALL HD NATIVE
    • PEQ 3000 NATIVE
    • DYN 3000 NATIVE
    • LM2 NATIVE
    • POLYTUNE NATIVE
    • VSS4 HD NATIVE
    • MD3 NATIVE
    • MD4 HD NATIVE
    • NONLIN2 NATIVE
    • VSS3 NATIVE
    • STEREO CHORUS + FLANGER NATIVE
    • BOOSTER + DISTORTION NATIVE
    • TC XII PHASER NATIVE
    • DUAL EQUALIZER NATIVE
    • SUSTAIN + EQUALIZER NATIVE
    read more...
    0 140
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-05-28

ZEUS DRIVE OVERDRIVE
    bit.ly/TC-Electronic-ZEUS-DRIVE-OVERDRIVE

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4sJodSX-kw

ZEUS DRIVE has arrived direct from the heavens, this golden chalice among overdrive pedals has a luxurious warm tone and quite an astonishing dynamic response, injecting the nectar of the gods directly into your guitar sound.

#TCElectronic #ZEUSDRIVEOVERDRIVE #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    2 193
    • Music Tribe
      Jaypanda When will this be available on amazon? Also, only first 2000 have germanium diode? Or..only 2000 pedals total?
      • May 29
    • Music Tribe
      Guyatone64 I'd like to know when it will be available in Europe, specifically from Thomann, as I see that Andertons in the UK say they'll have stock on 6 August (I presume that's 6 August 2021 !!!) Any info TC ?
      • Jul 24
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-01

JUNE-60 V2
    bit.ly/TCElectronic-JUNE-60-V2

One Head-Spinning Sequel to Rule Them All

#TCElectronic #JUNE60V2 #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals #Pitch #Modulation

0 130
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-06-30

SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-SYSTEM-15-35-55-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQA_qLErIE

Complete Modular Synthesizers with MIDI-to-CV Converters and EURORACK GO cases The Behringer SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series Eurorack Synthesizers are designed to serve our Musician, DJ & Production Customers.

From: $1,599 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SYSTEM15 #SYSTEM35 #SYSTEM55 #SYSTEM153555Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizer

read more...
    0 122
    • Music Tribe
      ITguy54 I would like to see the addition of a sequencer like the one Keith Emerson used on Karn Evil 9.
      • Jul 21
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

“I am a PCB Layout Engineer here at Music Tribe. Performance, robustness, and reliability are my driving force when designing printed circuit boards, from simple bench test boards to complex product assemblies.

I work alongside dedicated engineers under INNO PCB. The synergy of the team is quite astounding, everybody is willing to lend a helping hand, tapping each other’s technical expertise as we deal with the diverse and broad range of products here in Music Tribe.
    One remarkable experience is when I got rewarded for going the extra mile to finish a product’s layout design, so excited for this to hit the market soon and reach the hands of musicians and enthusiasts.

I am thankful that I am pursuing my career here at Music Tribe while learning a lot more about how these products are designed and built, it makes me giddy. Every product is a result of excellent collaboration of each team across different continents, thus, empowering me to be more creative. I am glad to share this journey and looking forward to work with more Music Tribe engineers across the globe.”

Mark, Innovation PCB Leader

Join the Tribe: http://bit.ly/Join-MusicTribe

#WorkCulture #TriberStory #Inside #MusicTribe

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

We are thrilled to announce that we are doubling our license activations for TC Electronic native plug-ins. For all current and future users! For free!

This means you can have multiple workstations using your TC Electronic plug-ins at the same time.

From today all your current plug-in license activations have been doubled.

Activate them now and enjoy your new freedom. No need to move your iLok between multiple setups anymore.
    The updated licenses are ready and waiting in your iLok Manager. Open it now and see for yourself.

Not only are we giving you free activations on your current plug-ins, but also on any future plug-ins you purchase! Check out our store to see what’s available:

https://store.tcelectronic.com/

Increase your productivity, unlock your creativity and double the fun!

read more...
    0 349
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-16

Comes with two state-of-the-art Midas microphone preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power, ultra-low noise, high gain and audiophile quality. The STUDIO L is the ideal solution for home or professional studios, or as part of a larger setup.

List Price: $199

#Behringer #STUDIOL #StudioControllersAndMeters #MonitorControllers #ActiveStudio
    read more...
    2 354
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-15

An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #2600VCO #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers
    read more...
    2 287
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-09

“Modded Out” Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator

From: $199 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #TD3MOAM #TD3MOSR #TD3Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Synthesizers #BassLine #Analog
    read more...
    3 212
    • Music Tribe
      hirnob I would like to use this and the RD-8mk2 for my upcoming streaming shoot, what time will it be available?
      • Jul 14
  • New
    Music Tribe
    Triber
    2021-07-12

The full range QCI A1-BL comprises a single 5" Glass Fibre driver and high-excursion rubber surround. Capable of handling up to 240 Watts the QCI A1 is extremely easy to drive and suits a wide variety of amplifiers and applications.

List Price: $309

#Tannoy #QCIA1BL #QCISeries #Loudspeakers #Passive
    read more...
    0 272
Go to page