Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-12
  • New
    GersonCr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
    Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
    Compre una helicon play acoustic pero no veo ningún botón de encendido y apagado, como debo prender y apagarlo?

I bought a helicon play acoustic but I don't see any on / off button, how should I turn it on and off?
    read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RobertAthlet3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Guys i need 32bit Behringer 32bit usb driver...

0 1
    • RobertAthlet3
      DavidKnighton Hello RobertAthlet3,
      Every product we sell will either have a dedicated driver or will use ASIO4ALL. These drivers will be available on the product page of the Behringer website.
      • Jun 9
  • WesleyRingel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2017-08-27
    Hello group!

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated, as I am about to return or exchange my IP2000.

We do 'Dueling Pianos' professionally - so, two keyboards, and two mics. That's it. Simple set up, way less than other posters here running full bands through IP2000.

I am using a Mackie ProFx12 V2, which has been tested with other speaker setup's and sounds great with those....

But with Turbosound, hear me out:

-Was getting terrible crackling and distortion. Went back and forth with Music group. Identified the likely cause, namely, that the XLR line out from Mackie was too hot, and clipping the input gain's on the IP2000. And according to the spec sheets, this was true - IP2000 can handle up to +22dB from a mixer or other line level source.

So I did two things: A) tried the 1/4 inch Main out from Mackie, which is rated at +22dB. Same issues. And then B) I used a freaking DI box from the Mackie, into the Turbosound, cutting th impedance way down - same issues!!!!!

Ready to ponder? Check this: bluetooth streaming sounds amazing, no clipping, through my IP2000 and I can jack the volume to unfathomable levels with no problems. Likewise, I can use a guitar and keyboard directly into the inputs, and raise the volume way up, again, no clipping. But as soon as I use more than (2) instruments, through the mixer, I get static and clipping even at low volumes!!!!!!!!

Please advise and thank you! Do I just have a bad unit?
    read more...
    0 2,414
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia Have you tried connecting a different mixer to the speakers to see if you get the same results?
      • August 29, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      WesleyRingel Thanks for your reply. Well, yep, that would've helped...because after speaking with Sweetwater support, we all thought for sure it was the IP2000. They sent me a new one....same results. Amazing. This has never happened to me before in many years in live music, but the only explanation is I have a bad Mackie mixer, or they are somehow incompatible.

I feel really bad for sending back a perfectly good Turbosound. Everyone seemed certain it wasn't the mixer, I would guess because good quality ones don't malfunction very often.
      • September 3, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia Are you 100% sure you are not clipping on your mixer's master output or on any of the mixer's input channels (no red at all)?

I'm thinking you may have the ip2000 input gain set to be too hot. Lower the input gain on the ip2000 channels and make that adjustment up in volume by raising the master output of the ip2000.
      • September 12, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      JoeNardi I also started having the same issue. I've been using a set of these for about 5 months and have had no issues until last week. Noticed some crackling coming from one of teh speakers. I checked my levels and nothing was peaking so I couldn't really figure out why all of a suuden it was cracklin. I swapped out the cables thinking taht teh crackling would follow the cable but the other one still performs fine.

Were you able to figure out why yours was crackling?
      • September 20, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia One thing I thought of that might be a distant possibility is to check the bottom column pins within the connection to the base. Make sure there are no bent pins or dirt and debris. Make sure the connection is solid.
      • September 21, 2017
  • TomKumagai
    Contributor - Level 1
    2018-08-16
    My unit is only four months old, and up to now has been great! It has started to develop a very annoying 'static' type of noise when it is turned on. This static noise comes and goes, it can be loud, then soft, and it began to be an intermittent problem, but is now present most times that I use it. The noise is present even when NOTHING IS CONNECTED to it, and the noise does NOT increase or decrease with the volume settings.
    Any suggestions??
    Thank you!!!
    read more...
    0 237
    • TomKumagai
      nunolace

Hello,

I am having the exact behavior with my ip2000. Nothing is connected, static comes and goes, I have another unit and by switching parts around I could pinpoint the problem is coming for the sub amp part. Also the static only comes from the top part, but this could be related to frequencies, either the crossover is falty or is further back the line processing, either transformer or amp.

Any ideas?

Cheers

• September 19, 2019
    • TomKumagai
      AngelSalazar I have the same issue static, cracking noise on IP2000 :'( HELP me
      • May 17
  • New
    Jev
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-13

I´ve updated my x touch to 1.21 and now i cant get out of the update mode 

how can i fix this?

and i want to integrate after in ableton 11 as daw controller sombody got a good discription already written or a good yt video? i already had looked for it but did not found a good discription

thx 

lg Jev

read more...
    0 19
    • Jev
      Jev still i dont have a solution and i cant downgrade cause it doesnt show something else than UP 1.21
      • May 15
  • New
    alexcolm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Salve ho appena acquistato un mixer x air 18, ma usando sempre mixer analogici ammetto che questo mi porta qualche difficoltà, ma non conoscendo l'inglese non capisco nulla nelle istruzioni, qualcuno potrebbe passarmi istruzioni in italiano sia primo accesso che quelle generali? Vi ringarazio per l'attenzione in ogni caso a presto

read more...
    0 12
    • alexcolm
      Nigel67 Hi alexcolm, I am very sorry, but we do not have a user manual or quick start guide written in Italian.
      • May 11
  • New
    TomFenner
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-07

Can't get any output on headphone jack!

0 18
    • TomFenner
      JoeRivers96 Hi, please submit a support ticket using the SUPPORT option at the top of this page - we will be able to run through some troubleshooting steps with you.
      • May 8
  • New
    GlenMorrison
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-03

Is there a way to defeat the APO function so that the amp stays on all the time and does not require a threshold audio signal to turn it on?

0 29
    • GlenMorrison
      Nigel67 Hi Glen. Can you tell me which model of E-Series that you have and serial number(s). Until I have those, I cannot give you a definitive answer as it may come down to what version of the amp you have. Many thanks
      • May 4
  • New
    Rocky195
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Hi

havin problems connecting Deepmind 6 thru my audio interface behringer umc 204 into my computer 

Windows 10/64 recording in Studio one 5 Artist version. 
    I am using the two 1/4" out l/r from Deepmind into umc fron 1/4 inputs. Also using Midi out of Deepmind into umc input midi. 
    umc is connected thru usb into my computer.

not sure if my problem is the configuration in Studio one but I can't record on the instrument track.

read more...
    0 27
    • Rocky195
      DavidKnighton Hello Rocky195,
      I would suggest connecting the UMC to your computer and just run audio from iTunes or YouTube out to a pair of speakers or headphones. This will determine if the unit is working properly. Also, with Windows, you need to make sure you have the driver installed. If it's a setup problem with your DAW, make sure the UMC is the preferred Input/Output interface. Your individual tracks need to be sourced from the UMC inputs and record armed before you hit the RECORD button. Hope this helps to uncover the issue.
      • Apr 29
Go to page