Statistics

288,999 members
171,458 posts
  • New
    SFV133
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-24

I've connected two mono source inputs and I want to output/distribute these as full-range outputs to two pairs of speakers.

Channel 1 - input, sent to output channel 1 and 3.

Channel 2 - input, sent to output channel 2 and 4.

All outputs should be full-range, not low, mid or high only.

Is there a way to set this up with the Ultradrive Pro?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    BFProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

I am having trouble configing the routing for this setup. I unfortunetly have leanred that my AES50 B port on my DL16 is not functional out of box (did not realize this until I tried to ad a second device to it about a year and a half after purchase). So far I can get both the X32rack and the M32R to connect and work properly with the DL16 on the AES50 A port, but I cannot seem to get the X32rack and M32R to route I/O to each other. They are visible with each other upon connection, but they are not seeming to route. I will checking for firmware updates tonight, but otherwise these devices are not doing what I want them to do. Any assistance on this setup would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 7
    • BFProductions
      Nigel67 Hi BFProductions. I am going to send you an e-mail because it requires some pictures and adding pictures here is a little difficult as the moment.
      • May 21
      • Using X32 Rack for monitor control with M32R at FOH and DL16 stage box for stage connection.
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your spam and junk folders as sometimes the e-mails end up in there.
        • May 21
  • New
    Jus992
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-15

How to install Win 11 driver for UMC202HD?

I have tried UMC Driver 5.30.0 (for Windows 10+11) but the responce is

"The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned and Windows does not recognice it."

Should I return this UMC202HD to distributor?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    ANDY007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18

the upgraded firmware is unavailable due to my wrong operation. Does anyone have this firmware to share with me?
    play acoustic Firmware If you can, please send me an email. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your reply. Email:[email protected]
    My English expression from China is not very good. I hope you can understand my expression.

read more...
    0 6
    • ANDY007
      RobbyWingfield Hi Andy007, Robby with Music Tribe here, all Voice Live series products use Voice Support 2 to update firmware and manage presets. It is available here under "Software"

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      ANDY007 Hi Robby,I'm very glad that you saw my post and replied to me.I have encountered the same problem as him. Please look at my picture. I will be very happy if you can help me solve it.
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      ANDY007 Hi Robby,I'm very glad that you saw my post and replied to me.I have encountered the same problem as him. Please look at my picture. I will be very happy if you can help me solve it.
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      • Apr 18
  • New
    MichaelFJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

I just purchased a Behringer X32 Rack and using it for the first time. The , channels 4 & 5 INPUT METER displays glow green "Signal" green "LEDs" and red "LEDs" up to -3dBs. check all routing, setting, etc and when I talk into a microphone it sounds like an echo but the effects are NOT on neither 4 or 5

read more...
    0 3
  • CableMonkey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-05-04

Hi folks, so I've picked up from reading plethora posts on t'interwebz that it is mandatory for new owners of XTs to go through a trial by ordeal type initiation into the XT world, it's been 2 days, will someone make it stop, PLEASSSE.

Kinda lost in what i can try now to get these 2 communicating tried dhcp tried static, tried about a dozen ethernet cables tried direct ethernet connection tried router.

Yes firmwares are up to date, x touch via ethernet is checked, static ips are correct, submask is correct.

The only curious thing i've noticed is that the XT doesnt appear in my router client list.Could i have been shipped an XT with ethernet issues?

Oh and i also rang midas support, they couldnt get theirs working together either. :s

Anyone got any bright ideas or thoughts on diagnosing the issue with a bit more clarity (or sanity o_O )

Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 313
    • CableMonkey
      DaveMorrison

@CableMonkey 

DHCP will only work if you have a router and you are on the same subnet. Static is manually assigned and must be on the same subnet. What is your mixer's IP address?

The following is from a previous post:

1.15 is the latest firmware for the X-Touch.  What firmware version on your XR18?

Is the yellow light in the ethernet port blinking (when connect to your router)?

I set my X-touch to a static IP (no DHCP) when I connect to my X32 and these are my settings:

IMG_1839.jpg

Note: The address shown is the IP address of my mixer.

Hope this helps.  (Try a pair of MIDI cables if you have them)

• May 4, 2019
    • CableMonkey
      CableMonkey

Thanks for the reply Dave and sorry for my late response, i fell asleep like a grandad in my chair.

I understand DHCP and static ip assignment and both my M32C (NOT xr18) and XT are on the most recent firmware; m32c is 3.11 iirc and xt is 1.15, i have even tried downgrading to 3.09 on the m32c to see if its due to the 02/04/19 update (3.11)  - it doesn't appear to be..

The two things which are really making me raise an eyebrow are firstly that the XT does not appear on the client list on my router, and secondly that the midas support team had the same issue. We had to stop investigating because it was time for the poor bloke to go home (he was happy to continue but its a bank holiday, i insisted he went and started his weekend) 

Today i'm going to try a different router and i'll get the m32 out (i have an m32 and an m32c) and see if XT will connect directly to that, but i think its the XT and i reckon its an ethernet issue.

All of this malarkey has made me rethink putting anything behringer in my system, i was moving past behringer taking over midas but this causes me to reconsider, if a product cannot operate in the manner it is supposed to out of the box how the hell is going to work in a real world situation.

Meh.

• May 4, 2019
    • CableMonkey
      pj6913 Did You resolve this problem
      • Mar 14
  • JohnMcKeown
    Contributor - Level 1
    2016-02-07
    I have just purchased these Behringer Eurolive B615D Active PA Speaker for my Bar
    but when I switch them on there is a load Buzzing sound I have tried everything
    even when there is groups playing they have the same problem
    we reckon it's coming from the lights could anyone please help thank you
    read more...
    0 681
    • JohnMcKeown
      RyanHammond Yup. It's always a good idea to have the lights on a separate circuit
      • February 7, 2016
    • JohnMcKeown
      Roblof Does the buzz go away if you only have the power cord connected or is it always present?
      • February 7, 2016
    • JohnMcKeown
      JohnMcKeown disconnect the Earth from the plug see if that helps
      • Mar 8
  • New
    ediemert1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

We are experiencing issue with right (as you face the screen) column Tannoy QFlex 48 array speaker flashing a blue LED continuously.

Per the manual, it indicates a fault of some sort.

We tried cycling power to it which seems to temporarily resolve for day or so, but is an ongoing issue. It is visible/distracting. 

Sound appears to be working though. Not sure is a section is going out on it.

read more...
    0 19
    • ediemert1
      Nigel67 Hi ediemert1. The speaker requires a repair. Its possible that one of the drivers has failed, but this would have to be verified. Have you contacted the Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further? This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 7
  • New
    maestro1958
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-01

Hi. The automation buttons on the x-touch one (write,touch,latch) etc don't work when you press any of the buttons they control the screen set in Logic Pro instead, and the buttons won't light up does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks

read more...
    0 7
    • maestro1958
      NicJonesMT Hi Maestro.
      Can you please submit a tech support ticket by clicking "Support" at the top of the page.
      Please provide as much detail as possible on your setup (OS version, USB ports, Other devices etc) and any trouble shooting you've already gone through.
      • Mar 3
  • New
    JH189
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-15

Hello,

I recently tried setting up my UM2 with my new Galaxy Book Pro and I can't get decent sound with it. I've downloaded the latest Windows 11 driver from Asio4All.org and all my drivers are up to date. A lot of the sound is good, but I'm definitely not getting all the parts (no bass) and there's a reverby kind of sound overall. Help!

read more...
    0 11
    • JH189
      selena142 You can watch all of the Disney classics, original Disney shows,disneyplus.com/begin and even new content all in one place.The cost of Disney Plus is much lower than many options available today and you can even gift subscriptions to other people.What made Disney Plus even better is the option to bundle it with other services.
      https://disneypluscom-begin.com
      • Feb 23
    • JH189
      selena142 Tubi TV is an American-based free streaming service that is trying to compete with industry giants Netflix and Hulu.tubi.tv/activate This FOX-owned service has on-demand TV and movies as well as limited live TV components that can provide a source of news and sports. It is one of the top apps for streaming content for free in 2022.https://tubitvvactivate.com
      • Feb 23
Go to page