Statistics

254,418 members
132,103 posts
  • New
    DouglasDimeler
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-06-25

One of my installations of an X32Rack is experiencing scene memory recall issues. I instructed them to make sure they return to a basic scene for their daily operations before they shut down each time, to make it easy for everyone to just turn it on and go. However, some channels that are supposed to be muted come up unmuted, and levels are mysteriously changing and causing feedback issues. I've donw updates of firmware, and plcing the scenes at new locations to try to alleviate the probelm, but it eventually follows to the new locations with the same result. The unit has been in place for 5 years now, and I'm wondering if there's a fix for this issue.

read more...
    0 36
    • DouglasDimeler
      RexBeckett Hi Douglas, are they forcing the configuration to be saved by using Setup -> Shutdown after loading the basic scene?
      • Jun 25
  • New
    Babkine
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Reset X-Touch

0 34
    • Babkine
      RobbyWingfield Hi Babkine, this is Robby with Music Tribe, there is no factory reset on the X-Touch. Please submit a support case at the link above and we can help get your X-Touch up and running!
      • Jun 17
    • Babkine
      Babkine

Thank you, but the machine is broken and I will wait for the next one, I will keep you informed if the situation does not change. thanks again. Best regards.

• Jun 17
  • AndrewMorrison
    Contributor - Level 2
    2017-06-09
    I have a Behringer Eurorack UB1222FX pro, I am playing with a band and going to a bar with an unknown sound setup so I plan to use my mixer as "main" into the house board. Most forums talk about running from the aux out and by all means avoiding the xlr mains out to connect to the house board. What should I do to connect, I.e: Ctrl out 1/4 inch, xlr main to 1/4 inch, cd RCA out? Let me know
    read more...
    0 406
    • AndrewMorrison
      CraigFowler On that mixer I'd use the main XLR outs into a balanced pair of inputs on the venue's console. It the only set of stereo outputs on your mixer that are balanced.

Just make sure that the venue's console doesn't send +48V back to it (stick a DI between the mixers if that helps.) Whatever input it's running into should be set at unity gain so as not to "colour" the sound coming from your mixer.
      • June 9, 2017
    • AndrewMorrison
      SteveBenz i have a 1222fx and just moved my equipment. I connected the mic and no longer get a reading on my VU meter and cant figure out what I changed in transit
      • Jun 16
  • New
    MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

How do i connect the Behringer p-16 interface with a Allen and Heath zed 24 channel analog mixer?  The only way I seem to be able to get it to work is by partially plugging the 1/4 plug into the input jack.  I have tried with tip ring sleeve and tip sleeve and have same results.  

read more...
    0 58
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      DavidKnighton Hello MeadowbrookBaptistChurch,
      I you're partially plugging the cable into the unit, then that usually means you're using the wrong type of cable or connection on the Zed mixer. It would help to know what outputs on the Zed mixer you're trying to use. I would expect you to be using the Aux outs or Main outs, but something tells me you're trying to use the INSERTS as an outputs. This would work in theory, however the INSERT pinout is a little different than a standard Balanced output, so you could probably expect some odd behavior. If this is the case, here's what I would recommend; using a BALANCED 1/4" cable (TRS), plug the MONO out of the Zed mixer into any input on the P16-I. Observe the results. Another thing you could try is using a dual 1/4" aux cable and test input into the P16-I with a phone or tablet.
      • Jun 15
    • MeadowbrookBaptistChurch
      RexBeckett If you want to use the channel Insert sockets as outputs, you can get ready-made adapter cables.

Example: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FC4Z6WQ/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you are handy with a soldering iron (or know someone who is), the adapter cables are easy to make. The wiring is as shown below.
      • Jun 16
  • New
    cliffconway
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-12
  • New
    GersonCr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-11
    Inglés

Quisiste decir: 
    Compre una helicon play acoustic pero no veo ningún botón de encendido y apagado, como debo prender y apagarlo?

I bought a helicon play acoustic but I don't see any on / off button, how should I turn it on and off?
    read more...
    0 56
  • New
    RobertAthlet3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-09

Guys i need 32bit Behringer 32bit usb driver...

0 36
    • RobertAthlet3
      DavidKnighton Hello RobertAthlet3,
      Every product we sell will either have a dedicated driver or will use ASIO4ALL. These drivers will be available on the product page of the Behringer website.
      • Jun 9
  • WesleyRingel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2017-08-27
    Hello group!

Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated, as I am about to return or exchange my IP2000.

We do 'Dueling Pianos' professionally - so, two keyboards, and two mics. That's it. Simple set up, way less than other posters here running full bands through IP2000.

I am using a Mackie ProFx12 V2, which has been tested with other speaker setup's and sounds great with those....

But with Turbosound, hear me out:

-Was getting terrible crackling and distortion. Went back and forth with Music group. Identified the likely cause, namely, that the XLR line out from Mackie was too hot, and clipping the input gain's on the IP2000. And according to the spec sheets, this was true - IP2000 can handle up to +22dB from a mixer or other line level source.

So I did two things: A) tried the 1/4 inch Main out from Mackie, which is rated at +22dB. Same issues. And then B) I used a freaking DI box from the Mackie, into the Turbosound, cutting th impedance way down - same issues!!!!!

Ready to ponder? Check this: bluetooth streaming sounds amazing, no clipping, through my IP2000 and I can jack the volume to unfathomable levels with no problems. Likewise, I can use a guitar and keyboard directly into the inputs, and raise the volume way up, again, no clipping. But as soon as I use more than (2) instruments, through the mixer, I get static and clipping even at low volumes!!!!!!!!

Please advise and thank you! Do I just have a bad unit?
    read more...
    0 2,493
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia Have you tried connecting a different mixer to the speakers to see if you get the same results?
      • August 29, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      WesleyRingel Thanks for your reply. Well, yep, that would've helped...because after speaking with Sweetwater support, we all thought for sure it was the IP2000. They sent me a new one....same results. Amazing. This has never happened to me before in many years in live music, but the only explanation is I have a bad Mackie mixer, or they are somehow incompatible.

I feel really bad for sending back a perfectly good Turbosound. Everyone seemed certain it wasn't the mixer, I would guess because good quality ones don't malfunction very often.
      • September 3, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia Are you 100% sure you are not clipping on your mixer's master output or on any of the mixer's input channels (no red at all)?

I'm thinking you may have the ip2000 input gain set to be too hot. Lower the input gain on the ip2000 channels and make that adjustment up in volume by raising the master output of the ip2000.
      • September 12, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      JoeNardi I also started having the same issue. I've been using a set of these for about 5 months and have had no issues until last week. Noticed some crackling coming from one of teh speakers. I checked my levels and nothing was peaking so I couldn't really figure out why all of a suuden it was cracklin. I swapped out the cables thinking taht teh crackling would follow the cable but the other one still performs fine.

Were you able to figure out why yours was crackling?
      • September 20, 2017
    • WesleyRingel
      FreddieGarcia One thing I thought of that might be a distant possibility is to check the bottom column pins within the connection to the base. Make sure there are no bent pins or dirt and debris. Make sure the connection is solid.
      • September 21, 2017
  • TomKumagai
    Contributor - Level 1
    2018-08-16
    My unit is only four months old, and up to now has been great! It has started to develop a very annoying 'static' type of noise when it is turned on. This static noise comes and goes, it can be loud, then soft, and it began to be an intermittent problem, but is now present most times that I use it. The noise is present even when NOTHING IS CONNECTED to it, and the noise does NOT increase or decrease with the volume settings.
    Any suggestions??
    Thank you!!!
    read more...
    0 274
    • TomKumagai
      nunolace

Hello,

I am having the exact behavior with my ip2000. Nothing is connected, static comes and goes, I have another unit and by switching parts around I could pinpoint the problem is coming for the sub amp part. Also the static only comes from the top part, but this could be related to frequencies, either the crossover is falty or is further back the line processing, either transformer or amp.

Any ideas?

Cheers

• September 19, 2019
    • TomKumagai
      AngelSalazar I have the same issue static, cracking noise on IP2000 :'( HELP me
      • May 17
  • New
    alexcolm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

Salve ho appena acquistato un mixer x air 18, ma usando sempre mixer analogici ammetto che questo mi porta qualche difficoltà, ma non conoscendo l'inglese non capisco nulla nelle istruzioni, qualcuno potrebbe passarmi istruzioni in italiano sia primo accesso che quelle generali? Vi ringarazio per l'attenzione in ogni caso a presto

read more...
    0 55
    • alexcolm
      Nigel67 Hi alexcolm, I am very sorry, but we do not have a user manual or quick start guide written in Italian.
      • May 11
Go to page