Statistics

260,762 members
139,391 posts
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    Since there are 32 mono inputs, how about stereo inputs for keyboards etc?
    Can I link two monos to form a true stereo input (Say like Presonus does) with stereo field?
    I am considering Presonus and X32 to buy and this would narrow it down further for me.

Thanks for your answer.

Pramod
    read more...
    0 1,299
    • InactiveUser
      MatthewGrzybows It works very easily actually. Just select the channel and press the LINK push-rotary and it will link them as if they were one.

I compared the Presonus boards to the X32, and this wins in every way.
      • August 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      BrianJarrett Yes, I did this for my CD, DVD, and Tape inputs on the Aux Ins. When you select a channel, and view it's "home tab", you want to turn on "Link" (IIRC, by pushing in the first rotary encoder/button at the bottom of the display screen.) If you are on an even-numbered channel, it will link with the channel below it. If you are on an odd-numbered channel, it will link with the channel above it. (2 will link with 1, and 9 will link with 10.)
      • August 16, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-16
    why are there production & delivery delay issues on these speakers mine has been on backorder for over 10 days any info please need my speaker
    0 1,200
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    can NL2 connectors be used for speaker outputs on my PMP1000 in normal stereo mode? Or do I need NL4 connectors. I am trying to get sound using A and B outputs with NL2 connectors, but cant get any sound. I am a novice. Can anyone help? If I just want a simple stereo out, what outputs and?or connectors do I use?
    read more...
    0 1,092
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    Hi Behringer design team

Just some feedback on the P16 experience. Love it, they work exactly as you want them to. But the are totally UN-COOL.

The acts I work with DO NOT want them on stage.

So........... will you consider making a floorboard version of them? Perhaps using your old midi floorboard as the basic chassis design?

Anyhow, thought I'd mention this experience.
    read more...
    0 901
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-07
    Hi, and thanks for reading this, hope you can help.

I've just purchased an iNUKE NU1000 and a pair of Eurolive VP1520's.

However, I'm wondering if I've made a classic mistake with OHM impedance.

The iNUKE puts out 4 Ohms and the VP1520's put out 8 Ohms.

Will this mean I only get around 150 watts from the speakers?

Appreciated.

Thanks...
    read more...
    0 1,516
    • InactiveUser
      MateuszCiesiółk Exactly - If you connect two VP1520 to NU1000 you get just 150W (if max amp volume only). In normal use you get less than 100W.

You can buy one NU1000 more, and use 1 amp with/in(?)* bridge mode (400W/8?) for 1 speaker , or change it to NU3000.

*Sorry, but my english isn't very good, and sometimes I'm not sure the correct form. Once again, sorry
      • August 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi i have a behringer iNuke Nu 6000 and would like to know the best possible speakers that would give the best sound and performance for this amp
      • August 15, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-04
    I just posted a tutorial on using MIDI control in Apple's Motion 5 (motion graphics) using the BCR2000.

I've been using MIDI for audio projects for years, but this device is incredibly useful for video projects (and has saved me hours of tweaking with a mouse!)

Please check out the tutorial and leave comments if you have any questions:
    https://motiongraphicsmarket.com/tutorials/midi-control-motion-5-behringer-bcr2000
    read more...
    0 1,653
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-06
    Well first greetings to all, I bought a BCD3000 and the record, that driver has the traktor as a program but that has 2 problems for each mile per second and continuous and the other and seen many dj's use of name file, so many use the virtual is good but not as much as traktor, well so many use it with virtual dj (that happens while having a resource with excellent portable or desktop), the problem with the visrtual BCD3000 is that crashes every so often the sound card BCD3000 freezes, many dj say it has no solution but I do not think about it, and tested with many configurations and not to do with the BCD3000, any of you have any solution.
    read more...
    0 2,119
    • InactiveUser
      CraigReeves While I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, it sounds like you're having a problem with Traktor (possible a file name bug caused by alternate language characters?). The BCD3000 has an updated driver, which is available on our website that may help with any stability related problems. Otherwise it might be a good idea to contact our support.
      • August 14, 2012
  • BrianKrawgra
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-08-09
    hey i was wonder when the CMD series will be released? let me know
    0 1,558
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-11
    hey guys got my mixer yesterday , but it seems it came with a problem , all the meter lights are on when powered up and the eq on all lines are not working , any help would be appreciated , I live in Trinidad and bought it online from amazon
    0 1,423
    • InactiveUser
      CraigReeves I would suggest processing a return through Amazon ASAP. This is not normal behavior. Or at least contacting our customer service.
      • August 14, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-13
    Ok, got a few simple questions about mixers:

Before I start, this is particularly with the 1204USB

This one is concerning the TS from 3,5 MM jack:

1) I noticed while recording from my mixer from USB (receiving audio from 3.5 mm to duel TS), I am getting a constant "wine hiss" . I also noticed that If don't have the audio channel maxed out volume from source (soundcards) that I get this annoying static, especially at lower ranges. Is this typical?

BIG QUESTION. Applicable to all the Xynex USB audio interfaces.

Ok, the whole point of me going to USB is to get a digital source. NOW, the fact that I am getting an impure source from USB started making the wheels in my head spin. If the USB is the recorded source, why would I not have a digital transference, which would totally eliminate the concept of worrying about signal and things of this nature?

Also with the USB, I notice a lot of static when I scroll the mouse. Is it possible that the interfaces also attached to USB are causing static on the live recording? this question kinda ties into the previous statement.

Am I really flawed here in the way I'm thinking about it? Its been brought up 10000000 times about this at broadcastingworld.net (We talk about Behringer all the time) but so I'm not "sea layering" here, I just wanted to get some confirmation from the source.

Other questions:

Whats the recommended way to adapt an aux send to a 3.5 mm jack for a computer recording in. Its stereo 3.5 jack. Any recommended way to do so?

Ok, I'm not an audio guy by trade, but always wondered about this. I want to hook up duel headsets on my phone jack, or use a duel to split the headset to use as another source for control room out (Almost all my audio is getting routed to computers or 3.5 mm devices) SO, with that being said, If I split the stereo of any input/output or adapt it, is it expected to have degradation to signal? Or is it better to daisy chain audio devices (in example, I send channel for phones to Stereo TS to 3.5 mm adapter, then to tape deck, then listen through device) Just curious for audio purposes.

Next question.

Gain vs. volume control. Just curious for sound quality whats better to mess with there>
    read more...
    0 1,977
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Just so I can give a sample of the "winey Hiss" or "white noise" Im getting:

http://thebeattransit.com/mixer%20zerod%20out.wav

This is it. This is with the mixer NOT taking any sources, and all aux turned down, and aux sends disconnected.
      • August 12, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser I dont get it.

I ditched the USB cord. Crystal clear on the main out on XLR adapted to A/V cables, to 3.5 MM....????????????????????? So its not the mixer, its not the Sources, its the connection of the USB? Im beginning to think that the machines other devices on the USB connections are causing issues.
      • August 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser OK....I'll just set it up how my old 1204FX PRO was set up....
      • August 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser I hope this prob you are getting doesnt plague all their usb mixers as i just purchased the x1832usb after a long thought out decision that started with getting the x1204usb but decided the x1832usb is the best for me. So far the only other reference i have seen to the issue you have is a you tube video on the x302usb where the guy shows the actually audio recording and the white noise registering in his recording app. It will be interesting to see what Behringer Support has to say about this.
      • August 14, 2012
Go to page