Statistics

285,828 members
167,850 posts
  • MatthewGrzybows
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    HOW IN THE WORLD DO I CHANGE THE COLORS AND NAMES OF MY SCRIBBLE STRIPS!!?!?

Hours and still havent figured this out

-Matthew
    0 1,468
    • MatthewGrzybows
      InactiveUser You select the channel, go to home screen, then page over to the CONFIG tab. Now hit UTILITY and it will bring up the channel config for name, color, etc...

cheers

ripe
      • August 16, 2012
    • MatthewGrzybows
      MatthewGrzybows Okay, so I figured it out, and for those who are wondering, here you go:

1) Press SELECT above the desired channel to edit

2) On the LCD scree, page to the right over to CONFIG

3) Once there press UTILITY

This will bring up the screen where you can customize the color, icon and name.

Quick Tip: once you are in this screen you can also just press SELECT on another channel to change those settings instead of having to page over and press UTILITY every time.

-Griz
      • August 16, 2012
    • MatthewGrzybows
      DickFranks For the channels, Select that channel. Then press the Home button. Select the Config tab. Press the Utility Button. For the DCA groups, press the Setup button, then access the DCA Groups tab.
      • August 16, 2012
    • MatthewGrzybows
      BrianJarrett I select a channel, hit the "View" button for the gain/trim section and then hit the utility button to the right of the display.

I am also getting in the habit of hitting select and view (on the gain section) when I want to change what input a channel is using, 'cause it's right there ready to tweak.
      • August 17, 2012
  • DickFranks
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-17
    Ok, I figured it out. I needed to output stereo mixes for in-ear monitors. First link two bus mixes, for example 7 & 8. Then you can set the levels via using the Sends on Faders function, or by selecting each channel and using the Bus Sends 7 control on the Channel strip. The Bus Sends 8 control becomes the Pan control. A little convoluted, but works ok.
    read more...
    0 991
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-17
    Good Day All,

I have a small mobile disco & have the DCX2496 hooked up to the iNuke3000 driving a pair of B215XL's.

Please I am looking for help with the settings on the DCX2496 & especially with setting of the limiters & threshold limits.

I know this thread is very vague but I am just looking if there are colleagues outthere that will be able to help before posting the full details.

To be honest, today was the first that I found this forum. I have been posting on other forums for months seeking advice
    read more...
    0 1,235
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-17
    I am starting to put together an effects rack for my home studio (computer based recording) my first piece of equipment is the aforemention mdx1600 autocom pro xl....my question is this: what is it supposed to do?
    0 918
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-15
    The title says it all - I've pre-ordered an X32, I live in Canada, and I'm wondering when I can expect to see it? Also, I could really use the manual to start configuring it's environment. Is there a downloadable version available yet? Last question for this post - I need to build a cabinet to house the unit and I could use the detailed physical dimensions. Is this information available anywhere?
    read more...
    0 5,219
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi Charlie,

Thanks for visiting our forum and asking questions.

We may not be able to answer all of your questions right now, but I am going to check tomorrow to see what information I can find. Myself or someone else will post a follow up reply by end of day Monday.

Thanks!

-Mike
      • July 15, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Charlie!

The X32 is currently shipping, what time you will receive you unit will depend on roughly when you've placed your pre-order. I would recommend contacting your dealer to see if they're expecting a shipment soon. Please keep in mind that we have received an unprecedented number of pre-orders.

We don't have the full manual up as of yet. But we will make a big announcement once it is. I will check in with our team and see if we have a timeframe for that, and hopefully have a response for with within 48 hours. If you haven't checked it out yet, we do have a QuickStart Guide at the X32 product page. It isn't as in-depth as the full manual, but still has loads of good information.

The QSG states the physical dimensions of the X32 as 35.4 x 20.8 x 7.9" / 900 x 528 x 200 mm and the weight is approx. 45 pounds.

Hope this helps!

best,

James.
      • July 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi Charlie,

There will be a number of aftermarket cases available - R & R, Road Ready, Gator, and even Behringer.

Product is on its way all over the world as we speak. The stay close to your local retailer and our CARE Department for more info.

Thanks

Jonathan
      • July 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      GaryPhillips Hey Jonathan -

At your suggestion I contacted Gator earlier this week, and after several iterations of emailed "blank stares" the word was that Gator will not have a case for the X32 for at least 3 months. Hopefully a more astute vendor will respond better to a great opportunity.

gp
      • July 18, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      NickDavis Thomman have cases
      • July 18, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    Since there are 32 mono inputs, how about stereo inputs for keyboards etc?
    Can I link two monos to form a true stereo input (Say like Presonus does) with stereo field?
    I am considering Presonus and X32 to buy and this would narrow it down further for me.

Thanks for your answer.

Pramod
    read more...
    0 1,301
    • InactiveUser
      MatthewGrzybows It works very easily actually. Just select the channel and press the LINK push-rotary and it will link them as if they were one.

I compared the Presonus boards to the X32, and this wins in every way.
      • August 16, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      BrianJarrett Yes, I did this for my CD, DVD, and Tape inputs on the Aux Ins. When you select a channel, and view it's "home tab", you want to turn on "Link" (IIRC, by pushing in the first rotary encoder/button at the bottom of the display screen.) If you are on an even-numbered channel, it will link with the channel below it. If you are on an odd-numbered channel, it will link with the channel above it. (2 will link with 1, and 9 will link with 10.)
      • August 16, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-16
    why are there production & delivery delay issues on these speakers mine has been on backorder for over 10 days any info please need my speaker
    0 1,213
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    can NL2 connectors be used for speaker outputs on my PMP1000 in normal stereo mode? Or do I need NL4 connectors. I am trying to get sound using A and B outputs with NL2 connectors, but cant get any sound. I am a novice. Can anyone help? If I just want a simple stereo out, what outputs and?or connectors do I use?
    read more...
    0 1,094
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-15
    Hi Behringer design team

Just some feedback on the P16 experience. Love it, they work exactly as you want them to. But the are totally UN-COOL.

The acts I work with DO NOT want them on stage.

So........... will you consider making a floorboard version of them? Perhaps using your old midi floorboard as the basic chassis design?

Anyhow, thought I'd mention this experience.
    read more...
    0 903
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-07
    Hi, and thanks for reading this, hope you can help.

I've just purchased an iNUKE NU1000 and a pair of Eurolive VP1520's.

However, I'm wondering if I've made a classic mistake with OHM impedance.

The iNUKE puts out 4 Ohms and the VP1520's put out 8 Ohms.

Will this mean I only get around 150 watts from the speakers?

Appreciated.

Thanks...
    read more...
    0 1,518
    • InactiveUser
      MateuszCiesiółk Exactly - If you connect two VP1520 to NU1000 you get just 150W (if max amp volume only). In normal use you get less than 100W.

You can buy one NU1000 more, and use 1 amp with/in(?)* bridge mode (400W/8?) for 1 speaker , or change it to NU3000.

*Sorry, but my english isn't very good, and sometimes I'm not sure the correct form. Once again, sorry
      • August 13, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi i have a behringer iNuke Nu 6000 and would like to know the best possible speakers that would give the best sound and performance for this amp
      • August 15, 2012
Go to page