Statistics

261,326 members
140,026 posts
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-08-02
    G'day,

I'm looking for a pair of new powered loudspeakers to use for foldback.
    Just wanting to know the monitor angle of some of the powered Behringer loudspeakers:
    B212D, B312D and the B1220DSP.

I've had a look at some powered speakers that claim to be suitable as floor moniters but when laid on their side they tend to aim more along the floor rather than pointing back up towards the performers...

Cheers.
    read more...
    0 1,129
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-30
    Hi,

I own the mx 9000 board and the power supply but I've recently bought a 2nd mx 9000 mixer without the power supply. Do I need the 2nd power supply? If so, any leads on where to get one other than ebay? Thanks any help and knowlege you can provide.

douglas
    read more...
    0 1,439
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-30
    About DAW mode...I really really think it's such a waste to just have the DCA faders for control. Why can't we use EVERY fader, like a Mackie Control + Extender setup? That is what I have now, and I'd love to replace it. When it comes to plugin processing, 96k sounds noticeably better, and lower latency as well. For recording I would love a 96k mode, even with half the channels. Not that Behringer will have trouble selling this board (already oredered mine a month ago) but these two features could be implemented with only software, and would make the board even better. A Mackie Control + Extender setup is going to cost $2k anyway....why not have a full digital mixer and interface to boot?
    read more...
    0 1,409
  • MateuszCiesiółk
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-29
    Hi everyone.
    This is my first post, so I am very happy to be with you on this forum. I would like apologize in advance for my english - I'm not Britan, and I'm speaking (and writing) in english just a little bit. But I promise I'll do it as best I can.

Ok. So I would like to talk about the wireless systems. I know, Behringer already have the Ultralink UL2000 system. But maybe it's the time (after 6 years) to introduce something new? I invented some features of this product (maybe you will inspire them):

- Four version of system (handheld mic, headset mic, lavalier mic, instrumental set with 1/4" Jack)
    - A few changable frequencies (up to 4-6 pararel systems, maybe more?)
    - Possibility to connect the wireless system to X32 using P16-D (to checking wireless system status direct on X32 channel strip display - like this: http://www.soundcraft.com/products/vm2.aspx?pid=176)
    - Remote muting and un-muting (If somebody on a stage forget to switch)

I know that this ideas aren't cheap, but I know You are able to find the good result.

P.S.
    Have you ever thought about IEM system? There's a lot of IEM, but most of them are really expensive.

P.S. 2
    Really sorry, if wrong category.
    read more...
    0 1,127
  • ÁguilaSebastian
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-27
    Hello I'm from Chile is not English very well I hope you understand this: I have a mixer MX3242X of which ceased operation on channel 1 and 2, if they work sometimes, but with little gain What is the problem? thanks ...
    0 920
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-27
    I want to record live from usb to Soundtrack Pro, using the xenyx x244usb mixer as an interface., do i need to download a driver, in order to do this? Has anyone done this before? if so…how do i go about doing this?
    0 936
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-26
    Hi Team,

I've lost the PSU for my Eurorack MX602A, any ideas on how i can get a replacement?

Any thoughts/suggestions welcome!

Thanks
    0 2,837
    • InactiveUser
      JamesBurns Hi Joey!

Thanks for your question. I'm not sure exactly where you're located, and the power supply you'll need will depend on the voltage requirements of your country. The MX602A will call for one of the following:

USA/Canada 115 V ~, 60 Hz, power supply unit MXUL3

U.K./Australia 240 V ~, 50 Hz, power supply unit MXUK3

Europe 230 V ~, 50 Hz, power supply unit MXEU3

Japan 100 V ~, 60 Hz, power supply unit MXJP3

These power supplies should be available from any authorized BEHRINGER dealer, either in stock or as a special order.

If you have difficulty, you can also contact our care department at [email protected]

Take care,

James.
      • July 26, 2012
    • InactiveUser
      InactiveUser Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I'm UK based. Struggling to find a supplier of the MXUK3...any thoughts?
      • July 26, 2012
  • AntonioMilano
    Contributor - Level 1
    2012-07-24
    Hello,
    I need some advices about the connection of the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC 2200 with a XENYX X1222USB mixer.
    I would like to use the preamplifier with a condenser microphone, connected in a mixer channel, let's say in the channel 1 for example.
    I already use a COMPOSER PRO-XL MDX 2600 connected to the same channel's insert plug via a Y cable.
    Doing so, the channel 1 insert is already occupied by the compressor.
    Well, I desire to use also the tube preamp for the microphone.
    How can I connect all the outboards?
    I need to preamplify the mic thru the MIC 2200.
    Must I skip the preamp of the mixer?
    If so, how can I do that?
    Consider also that my send channel must be connected to a VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000.
    In a few words I need to tube preamp (ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC 2200) the mic, compress the signal (COMPOSER PRO-XL MDX2600) and to apply a reverb (VIRTUALIZER 3D FX2000).
    All using the XENYX X1222USB mixer.
    Please help me, I' m getting insane )
    Ciao
    Antonio
    read more...
    0 3,000
    • AntonioMilano
      JamesBurns Hi Antionio!

Thanks for your question, I have submitted your question to tech support, and this is the answer they've given me:

1. Connect the microphone to the mic input on the MIC2200 first.

2. Then connect from the output from the MIC2200 to the input of channel 1 on the mixer.

3. Connect to the balanced TRS 1/4" line input rather then the XLR mic input.

4. The compressor and FX can remain connected same as before.

Hope this helps!

James.
      • July 26, 2012
    • AntonioMilano
      AntonioMilano Thank you very much James !

BEHRINGER RULES!!!

Ciao

Antonio

Milano - Italy
      • July 26, 2012
  • RobBolling
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-19
    Are there any plans to possibly integrate a computer interface like the Yamaha 02R96 in order to allow mouse control of parameters via computer?
    0 1,294
    • RobBolling
      JamesBurns Hi SimpleM

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for your question! Right now we currently do not have plans for a mouse control such as the Yamaha product you mentioned, although we are working on tablet apps for iOS and Android devices.

Best,

James.
      • July 19, 2012
    • RobBolling
      PerSovik There is a remote editor if that is what you're looking for.

Look at this video.

Here is the post at another forumwhere it's mentioned.

Not available for download yet, but I'm sure it won't be long. Hopefully
      • July 26, 2012
  • InactiveUser
    Contributor - Level 2
    2012-07-26
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... ature=plcp

Something I threw together for anyone else trying to do this.
    read more...
    0 1,082
Go to page