Statistics

223,357 members
97,535 posts
  • New
    JOMAR07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Hi, team

I have bought the UMC204HD and installed the last driver, v. 5, but when connect the audio interface to my PC, Windows not recognized the device.

Can anyone help me?

0 13
    • JOMAR07
      RexBeckett Hi JOMAR07, try a different USB cable and/or different USB port on your PC. Use a USB 2.0 port if possible as some USB 3.x ports can cause problems.

Open Windows Control Panel -> Device Manager and see if the interface is shown with an error flag. If so, uninstall it, disconnect the USB cable, reboot the PC and then reconnect the USB cable.
      • Mar 12
  • New
    Shawnkueb
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hey has anyone ever heard of a way to hook up MyDmx 3.0 to an Elgato stream Deck 

0 11
  • NathanVandersli
    Contributor - Level 2
    2016-11-14
    I have a situation where one of the churches that use our building has decided to go on their own so far as sound. The only problem is that the mics at the pulpit and lectern are used by both churches at different times. Is it possible to connect to two different mixers? The hope here is to have a set up that stays the way it is and does not involve switching cables and so forth. There's one little hitch. Both mics are condenser mics. Is it safe to do this if one of the mixers is off? Another possibility is using an external phantom power supply connected after the wye.
    read more...
    0 1,526
    • NathanVandersli
      FlorianGerstenl I'd recommend a small multi pin patch. Something like the 30pin Siemens blade contact.
      • November 14, 2016
    • NathanVandersli
      RexBeckett Any mic splitting technique is likely to have some effect on the way they sound. The effect could be subtly dependent on the presence and/or settings of the second mixer. There should only be one source of phantom power.

If I had no other option, I would use a decent-quality transformer three-way Mic splitter with two isolated outputs and feed external phantom power into the direct output. This should minimize the effect of each mixer on the others feed. I have used EMO E325 Mic Splitter and EMO E725 Dual Phantom Supply in this way. Note that the E325 has an option (as described in the datasheet) to allow/prevent phantom power source from the A output - I would disable it. EMO is a UK brand. In the USA, you might find the ProCo MS3 suitable (or the ProCo MS43A four channel rackmount version).

While this should be reliable, the Mics will probably sound different and some additional EQ may be required. Personally I would prefer to re-patch two XLRs...
      • November 14, 2016
    • NathanVandersli
      PatMurphy You need something like this:

http://whirlwindusa.com/catalog/black-boxes-effects-and-dis/miclineinst-switchers/ab-8-8-channel-mic-line-switcher

That way the signal is sent to the proper place without splitting transformers, etc.
      • November 14, 2016
    • NathanVandersli
      DavidPrescott My thought would be a switch that switched the mic to either mixer 1 or mixer 2

The switch would switch the hot and cold and possibly earth, that could be common. If switched before the mixer is turned on there should be no problem. I am thinking of those round gang switches that were common in analog days.

The mic would only ever 'see' one mixer.

each mic would require its own switch.
      • November 14, 2016
    • NathanVandersli
      RichardYClark Too complicated I would have thought. Simple mic splitters with would be the way to go with separate phantom supplies independent from the mixers. I have used http://artproaudio.com/splitters/product/prosplit/. There should be no noticeable difference in quality between the two outputs. ART also do single or dual Phantom PSUs.

The above can all remain in circuit with no user input required to use the two different systems.
      • November 14, 2016
  • New
    Servant53
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-02-02

On my Midas M32, how do I configure settings to allow me to use the fader on a bus send as a master volume controller for that particular bus send? Example: Bus send 1 used as Choir monitors. I send multiple channels to this bus but want to be able to control overall volume up or down with the fader. 

read more...
    0 13
    • Servant53
      RexBeckett Hi Servant53, that is the normal behavour of Mixbuses. If you set the signal tap on Routing -> Out 1-16 as Post Fader, the Mixbus Master fader will control the output level.
      • Feb 2
    • Servant53
      Servant53 Thanks!
      • Feb 2
  • TariqHussain
    Contributor - Level 3
    2018-12-14

Part one of the VoiceLive Play video manual with soulful singer/songwriter Georgia Murray and TC-Helicon's Craig Fraser going through all of Play's core features and applications.

read more...
    0 391
    • TariqHussain
      TariqHussain

Part one of the VoiceLive Play video manual with soulful singer/songwriter Georgia Murray and TC-Helicon's Craig Fraser going through all of Play's core features and applications.

• December 13, 2018
    • TariqHussain
      TariqHussain

Part two of the VoiceLive Play video manual with soulful singer/songwriter Georgia Murray and TC-Helicon's Craig Fraser going through all of Play's core features and applications.

• December 13, 2018
    • TariqHussain
      TariqHussain

Part three of the VoiceLive Play video manual with soulful singer/songwriter Georgia Murray and TC-Helicon's Craig Fraser going through all of Play's core features and applications.

• December 13, 2018
    • TariqHussain
      AramSardar Hello please help me
      • Jan 15
  • JonasThörnvall
    Contributor - Level 1
    2016-08-09
    I bought a Behringer UMX490 with UCA222 but missing "software?", i bought it from gear4music and it said it would come with Koreplayer are they wrong?

http://www.gear4music.com/Keyboards-and-Pianos/Behringer-UMX490-MIDI-Keyboard/CNP

I did go to the soft respitory and downloaded the full package but i can not find Koreplayer maybe it is just a plugin?
    read more...
    0 498
    • JonasThörnvall
      ejirolennox Hi,
      I have a broken key on my UMX490.
      After taking it apart I noticed that the black spring retainer is broken and not the key itself,

(please see picture attached)

How could I go about purchasing this spare part?
      Also please may I have its Part number

Many Thanks
      Ejiro
      • Jan 14
  • fbcpanamacity2501
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-27

At the church I work at we have an s32 connected to an x32 by a shielded cat6. Last night when we turned everything on the "mute all" button on the s32 was red and would not turn off when you press it. Has anyone else run into this and have you figured out a solution?

read more...
    0 560
    • fbcpanamacity2501
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First things first, you should switch your cabling to Cat5E. Cat5E is the spec for AES50 and using different spec of cable can lead to clock issues. The MUTE ALL light being stuck on typically means the S32 is not syncing to the X32 correctly. Try switching around which ports are in use and try a different network cable. It's possible that the AES50 ports on one or both units need to be repaired. I recommend you contact us directly by submitting a Support ticket using the Support link at the top of the page.
      • August 27, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        fbcpanamacity2501 It might be Cat5E, I would have to check. I have submitted a support ticket but haven't heard back just yet. I will switch the ports and see if that makes a difference.
        • ·
        • August 27, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        KyleJohnson I think I found your case, I will send you an email.
        • ·
        • August 27, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        fbcpanamacity2501 Thank you
        • August 27, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        lewisamendez Same problem!! s32 mute all stuck . How did you solve it?
        • November 9, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        KyleJohnson Hi Lewis, it's usually a Cable issue, a Sync issue or a hardware issue. Double check your cable spec, length and integrity. Make sure the Sync on the console is set to Internal/Local. If you can, connect from the other port on your console or try a different console if you have one. If you still run into issues, please contact us directly by clicking on Support and submitting a Technical Support ticket.
        • November 10, 2020
    • fbcpanamacity2501
      ChaseHoyt I’m having this same problem.
      • December 28, 2020
      • s32 mute all stuck
        KyleJohnson Hi Clifford, Please contact us through the support link at the top of the page for assistance.
        • December 29, 2020
  • HåkonØgreid
    Contributor - Level 1
    2015-09-16
    I desperately need the software for EuroCom Ax6240Z, seems like the EuroCom site is down... Can't find the download link anywhere. Please help me!
    0 1,856
    • HåkonØgreid
      ChrisClark Along those same lines, there seems to be no mention of Eurocom ANYWHERE within Music Group anymore. I hope they didn't drop the line entirely, though this seems to be the case.
      • September 17, 2015
    • HåkonØgreid
      RegisDurouchoux

Håkon Øgreid;59440 wrote:

I desperately need the software for EuroCom Ax6240Z, seems like the EuroCom site is down... Can't find the download link anywhere. Please help me!

Date : 2016/11/16

Hi,

for those who would still look for the software, you can find it here :

http://www.music-group.com/eurocom/AX6240Z

Clic on the Downloads tab (under the picture of the amp), and go down the page, up to "Apps".
      • November 16, 2016
    • HåkonØgreid
  • New
    jfcjaime
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-29

Hi guys, im a sound tech in a church and i have a problem, my stage speakers does not have a proper volume (always too low, i have to crank the gain in the compressor to surpass this). Even the headphones needs a boost in the compressor gain because in the headphone amplifier i get a lot of noise if i increase the volume. I will send my scene if anyone can help me (our console is an X32)

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 27
    • jfcjaime
      RexBeckett Hi Jaime, you would get more output level if you increase the Compressor Threshold in the Main LR bus. A threshold of -30dB is quite low.

Some of your preamp Gains look quite low too. These are best set so that the input meters peak at about -12dBFS at performance levels.
      • November 29, 2020
      • X32 - Mix Outputs with low volume level on speakers
        jfcjaime I do not know how to set a proper gain structure, and my church is a big reverby box. I did some adjustment in the Main LR Bus and it's a little better now. I got a lot of feedback when I increased the preamp gain, and the DCX 2496 (do not know what is the word to describe it in English) is clipping a lot. But my first 4 aux Bus which are my monitors and side fill still are with a low SPL
        • November 29, 2020
  • john0121
    Triber Contributor
    2019-01-24

Colleague shared with me this morning. Really good interview with Prodigy FOH Jon Burton. Old schools Midas and plenty of TC  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=41&v=QEQikYi_y2g

read more...
    0 190
    • john0121
      TC-Rasmus

Hey John! Looks nice!
      We actually had a chat with Jon at the same venue the same day

'Thanks for sharing

• January 24, 2019
    • john0121
      john0121

Nice vid @TC-Rasmus lot's of love for the 2290! I've not had the chance to see prodigy yet but they are on the list  

• January 24, 2019
    • john0121
      Bluewindee John, following on from your message ( which I cant reply to so sending from here) I initially tried to order the G Major button from the service/support section, HOWEVER the brand buttons to select TC Electronics does not work... So I fall at the first hurdle. Please help & respond back at [email protected] BIG thank you in advance. Rob
      • November 23, 2020
Go to page