Statistics

305,442 members
189,741 posts
  • New
    eliamari742
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-24
    The Linksys velop login page will lead you to the Velop setup wizard. You can edit the network settings related to your Velop router once you get past the setup page and edit the network settings. For help with the Velop login process, you can always follow the steps on the Linksys Velop app. Download the same from the App Store or Google Play and proceed with the login process easily.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    yogigiyo08
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

in my voicelive play, my firmware version is: 1.5.00 B74. when I check on voicesupport2 software, firmware update on 1.4.00 build 70. should I downgrade?

0 3
  • New
    Sneikers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Hallo mein GOXLR wird nicht erkannt wenn ich aber auf audio einstellungen gehe dann steht da das der treiber ein problem hat habe den jetzt mehrere mahle deinstaliert und wieder instaliert und immer noch der selbe fehler.

was kann man da machen das das funktioniert?

read more...
    1 1
    • Sneikers
      NicJonesMT Hi Sneikers.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your full setup (Include your full PC Build Specs) and exactly what is happening (For example does it light up but fails to be recognised, If you touch the cable does it connect/reconnect).
      • Sep 22
  • New
    JeffreyBridges
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-09-07

Recently it has become apparent that I cannot use more than one / sometimes two condenser mics at a time.if I try to use more phantom power all inputs will cease working at all. No input shown on meters and no output. Yet all of my local inputs and aux inputs still work. And the output from the aux inputs operates fine.

firmware is up to date.
    This only happens when more than one or two phantom powered devices are activated.

The X32 is connected to the S32 by way of the AES50/cat5e cable to FOH. And this system has lived its entire life (7rs) in a Tavern and operated on avg 5-6 days per week. Never toured.

Otherwise, the board seems fine on all scenes.

I don't know whether the board or the stagebox is the problem.
    So I would like to know which component I should replace.

Please advise

read more...
    0 4
    • JeffreyBridges
      Nigel67 Hi JeffreyBridges. Can I double check that the phantom power to the local inputs on the rear of the X32 is working absolutely fine, no matter how many condenser microphones you connect to the XLRs on the rear of the console, but the problem is when connecting them to the S32? If so, then the problem is in your S32. The power supply in the S32 that supplies the phantom voltage is faulty under load. Do all the other inputs on the S32 that do not require phantom power still work normally and any outputs assigned to the S32?
      • Sep 7
    • JeffreyBridges
      JeffreyBridges I have selected ch25-32 to be local only on the X32. And they work fine. It is the first 24 ch that just cease to operate once I cross the threshold of too many phantom powered mics.
      • Sep 7
      • X32/S32 phantom power issue
        Nigel67 Apologies for the delay in replying but I didn't receive the notification. Inputs 1-24 are assigned to the S32 and they are the ones which are not working correctly. Therefore it is the power supply on the S32 that requires repair as this is where the phantom power for the S32 is derived from. If the S32 is still under warranty, please contact the shop that you purchased it from and they will organise a repair. If it is not under warranty, please contact one of our Authorised Service Centres from this link and they will book your unit in for repair.
        https://www.behringer.com/buy.html?type=POS
        • Sep 15
  • New
    SFV133
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-24

I've connected two mono source inputs and I want to output/distribute these as full-range outputs to two pairs of speakers.

Channel 1 - input, sent to output channel 1 and 3.

Channel 2 - input, sent to output channel 2 and 4.

All outputs should be full-range, not low, mid or high only.

Is there a way to set this up with the Ultradrive Pro?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    BFProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

I am having trouble configing the routing for this setup. I unfortunetly have leanred that my AES50 B port on my DL16 is not functional out of box (did not realize this until I tried to ad a second device to it about a year and a half after purchase). So far I can get both the X32rack and the M32R to connect and work properly with the DL16 on the AES50 A port, but I cannot seem to get the X32rack and M32R to route I/O to each other. They are visible with each other upon connection, but they are not seeming to route. I will checking for firmware updates tonight, but otherwise these devices are not doing what I want them to do. Any assistance on this setup would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 13
    • BFProductions
      Nigel67 Hi BFProductions. I am going to send you an e-mail because it requires some pictures and adding pictures here is a little difficult as the moment.
      • May 21
      • Using X32 Rack for monitor control with M32R at FOH and DL16 stage box for stage connection.
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your spam and junk folders as sometimes the e-mails end up in there.
        • May 21
  • New
    ANDY007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18

the upgraded firmware is unavailable due to my wrong operation. Does anyone have this firmware to share with me?
    play acoustic Firmware If you can, please send me an email. Thank you. I'm looking forward to your reply. Email:[email protected]
    My English expression from China is not very good. I hope you can understand my expression.

read more...
    0 13
    • ANDY007
      RobbyWingfield Hi Andy007, Robby with Music Tribe here, all Voice Live series products use Voice Support 2 to update firmware and manage presets. It is available here under "Software"

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CMP
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      ANDY007 Hi Robby,I'm very glad that you saw my post and replied to me.I have encountered the same problem as him. Please look at my picture. I will be very happy if you can help me solve it.
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      ANDY007 Hi Robby,I'm very glad that you saw my post and replied to me.I have encountered the same problem as him. Please look at my picture. I will be very happy if you can help me solve it.
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      • Apr 18
    • ANDY007
      • Apr 18
  • New
    ediemert1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

We are experiencing issue with right (as you face the screen) column Tannoy QFlex 48 array speaker flashing a blue LED continuously.

Per the manual, it indicates a fault of some sort.

We tried cycling power to it which seems to temporarily resolve for day or so, but is an ongoing issue. It is visible/distracting. 

Sound appears to be working though. Not sure is a section is going out on it.

read more...
    0 28
    • ediemert1
      Nigel67 Hi ediemert1. The speaker requires a repair. Its possible that one of the drivers has failed, but this would have to be verified. Have you contacted the Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further? This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 7
  • New
    zenithdiaz095
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Arlo is a market leader in door lock systems and security cameras. Arlo has the ideal product for you, no matter what your needs are. Arlo can be trusted when it comes to selecting the best wireless security camera or doorbell. The goods are made of superior technology and can last for years, keeping your property and family members safe from burglars or uninvited guests. The goods are fantastic in terms of battery life, features, and performance. The devices, for example, provide night vision, two-way audio, and other features. However, even if the products are of high quality, users may encounter a variety of non-technical and technical challenges. You will be unable to use the gadget if such problems emerge. So, what should you do in this situation? Don't be concerned; we've got your back. You may always contact Arlo customer service if you have any problems with your Arlo devices. You can reach highly knowledgeable tech experts by contacting Arlo customer service. They can provide you with immediate efficient solutions to your problems. So, without further ado, dial the Arlo customer service number

read more...
    0 34
  • New
    milunani
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-25

Hola, espero puedan ayudarme. Tengo una cmd studio 4a y al conectarla a la laptop me sale un error de codigo 10 y que no hay recursos de sistema suficientes para completar la llamada a la API. La laptop es nueva, la compre hace unos 15 días, es una HP con procesador AMD ryzen 5, con Windows 10 single language. Actualice el Windows a Windows 11, pero no he podido dar solución a mi problema, llame a la marca hp y me dijeron que el problema es de terceros osea que es de behringer. Ayúdenme por favor, ya no se que hacer para solucionarlo ya que compre la laptop para usarla con la consola. 

read more...
    0 206
Go to page