• dinoman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-11-10
  • soulsharborax
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-11-10
    http://www.rocktron.com/products/accessories/midicable5to7pin/

http://www.zzounds.com/item--HOSSTP20

i have 2 of these with very little use...

$10 plus the extra $5 for shipping

[email protected] if your interested
    read more...
    0 1,378
  • Henbarn
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-10-20
    Hi I have just got a rh750 and when I plug my korg g5 synth pedal in to the effects loop and bypass the pedal the level of my rh is still effected by the input level of the korg g5 ? Ie if I turn up the input of the korg when bypass the level of my rh goes up?? I don't want this to happen? I want to bypass the effect and go straight into my rh input and that is my volume??
    Please help??
    read more...
    0 1,614
  • Gregor69
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-10-19
    Hello,

Just want to post my disappointment!

After 4 weeks of owning a RH450 I saw today that one of the MEM buttons is already broken (missing a quarter)
    I played the amp 1 gig (club) and 3 practices, always carry it in the TC-Bag, treat it like an egg and never left it on its own.

Today I took it out of the bag to show it to a friend and I couldn't believe when I found it with the broken button

I there a way to just replace this button? I can't just bring the amp back to the store where I bought it because I ordered it online at thomann.de - but I live on Lanzarote/Canary Islands/Spain so sending it back would leave me at least 3 weeks without amp (not speaking about the shipping cost).

Regards,
    Gregor
    read more...
    0 1,898
  • hjbits
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-10-04
    Hi, I have a BH500 which i bought 2 weeks ago and i am contemplating of buying RS410.
    Is it alright to plug the RS410 with the BH500 rather than the BC410?

Thank you All!
    0 2,354
  • CAW
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-05-02
    I believe the RHx50 and Blacksmith should be fine with phantom power, due to their transformer isolated DI design. But it would be great if someone from TC could confirm this.

Thanks
    0 2,494
    • CAW
      BASSically I'm not from TC but I have had the RH450 hooked into many boards that were running phantom power.

I did not experience any issues or problems.

Richard
      • September 18, 2011
  • Roscoe
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-09-16
    Im looking for opinions as to which would offer the best sound, volume etc using a BC410 or a BC212 and a BC210 together both options driven by the BH500 amp?
    0 1,722
  • Roscoe
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-09-14
    I am looking at buying a BH 500 and one or more BC series cabinets and would like some detailed technical specs like frequency response cabinet resistance etc is there somewhere i can find this info?
    0 1,465
  • Whitey
    Contributor - Level 2
    2011-08-10
    Could one of the engineers chime in perhaps? You advertise the amp as having 450 "undiluted" watts. Do you have anything to say in your defense as the amp actually produces about half of that?

http://btpub.boyd-printing.com/publication/?i=76122

Page 59 I think.

Why would a company with your reputation for quallity and innovation resort to such a gross misrepresentation of the truth in order to sell amps.
    read more...
    0 12,407
    • Whitey
    • Whitey
      darylchan everyone who owns one of these probably wants to know. myself included.
      • August 11, 2011
    • Whitey
      Headhunter Add me to the list of folks looking for some sort of explaination on this issue. I'd also like to hear from TC as to what there go forward position is on this issue. Do you plan on compensating customers for this misrepresentation.

And, while you are at it, why not come clean and let us all know what the power ratings are on your two other amps, the 750 and the Blacksmith.

I eagerly anticipate your response.

HH
      • August 23, 2011
    • Whitey
      Whitey Total BS, Uffe posts once on talkbass talking about virtual watts or some other nonsense. Not even an "I'm sorry we decieved you"

Uffe, you took physics, you don't get to redefine the "watt", and at least have the class to own up to your deception. I truly thought you would make more than just a cursory attempt to stand up to the considerable amount of scrutiny on talkbass. What you wrote without following up, is akin to a form letter, and leaves me feeling just as hollow.

How about a public appology and changing the amp's published specs to match real world units of measurements instead of ones that you made up? Offering current owners a refund wouldn't hurt either. I imagine that this falls on deaf ears as this thread has been open for quite a while with no response. And I have yet to recieve a reply to my email that I sent weeks ago.
      • August 23, 2011
    • Whitey
      Headhunter Well TC, many of us are still waiting...

Your lack of response to this thread and the talkbass thread is speaking volumes about the true corporate culture there at TC.

Have you folks bothered to connect with your vendors worldwide to discuss this issue? Are you going to "bother" changing your web site specs to reflect the true nature of your product?

Does it bother you folks in any way that continuing to present fudged numbers to both your retailers and the buying public is akin to fraud?

Many of us 2.0 owners would like to know!

HH
      • August 26, 2011
  • chazgk
    Contributor - Level 1
    2011-08-29
    Anyone have trouble with these? Hauled my brand new Combo 450 up a smooth driveway, went across 2 seams in the smooth concrete and the button cap on one end of the axle shot off, then the wheel came off. Unfortunately, I cannot find the cap and am very amazed at how easily the wheels failed. I hope I didn't make a wrong decision switching from my old Warwick amps.

So does TC support really take 4 days to answer requests?
    read more...
    0 3,375
Go to page