Statistics

249,492 members
126,503 posts
  • New
    WullieMcdonald
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-22

HEY GUYS, NOT GETTING ANY JOY WHEN TRYING TO BEAM DIFFERENT TONEPRINTS TO MY AMP. TRIED A FIRMWARE UPDATE FOR THE AMP, BUT THERE HASN'T BEEN ONE SINCE 2017. TRIED UNINSTALLING THE TONEPRINT APP AND REINSTALLING IT BUT NO JOY. BEAM SOUNDS NORMAL BUT NO LIGHTS FLICKER AND TONEPRINT DOES NOT CHANGE. CHANGED BATTERIES IN THE BASS, STILL NOTHING. CAN ANYONE HELP???

read more...
    0 21
    • WullieMcdonald
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi WullieMcdonald, I can see you have also submitted a Technical support case for your query. Please note a response was sent earlier today via your case, if it is not within your main inbox could you please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as we have seen our responses route to these locations also.
      • Aug 22
  • New
    Jsanders72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-21

Greetings all, I have an issue. I have been using a G System in front of 2 clean amps in stereo for over a year. Incredible unit, kicking drive pedals in and out, flawless, incredible sound. I have just purchased a JVM205H head and wanted to use the full MIDI implementation and the effects loop on the head with the G System, I'm getting MIDI controller changes to the head, it will insert pedals when I want, but none of the modulation effects, delays, reverbs or anything else is making it to the head. I'm using the 4CM in the loop, I've tried the series and parallel both and nothing. It sounds terrible going straight into the input so any help will be greatly appreciated. TIA

read more...
    0 17
  • New
    chasermina
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-17

What is an online radio online station? Many people hear the word radio and think it is just a simple transmission coming out of your car stereo or other device that receives an analog signal and converts it into something the radio can play. This is not always the case however. With current technological advancements, online radio services are becoming a way of life for many people.

For a long time, public broadcasting stations were considered the only places to get quality music and programming. The analog signals were transmitted by a dedicated network, not accessible to anyone. However, over the past few decades online radio has started to become more competitive with public broadcasting. Commercial broadcasting stations must compete with online stations for public space and listener. The result is often inferior music and programs, but the goal is to provide a unique service to their audience.

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    TerryHealy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-16

There used to be a place where users posted and shared them???

0 19
  • New
    SimonSimmoEliot
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

I own a V-tone GMX 1200H and I am having trouble getting the amp head and FCB1010 on the same channel. I just want them both on on channel 1

I follow all the steps in the amp and midi controller manual and the Channel number of 1 on amp still keeps flashing and number dose not go solid. It says in the manual it will stop flashing when the amp and foot switch are on the same channel and I have also went through all the steps to set the foot controller to channel 1 and the 1 on the amp does not go solid I just want to use the foot switch to call up effect patches, channel switch and effect on off control and expression pedals I basically want to use it as an effect controller for the

V TONE on the amp head but I can’t start programming until I get both the amp head and the foot switch on the same channel and the channel number on the amp head goes solid.. plz help I’m finding it hard getting info about GMX V Tone and FCB1010 setup the user manuals are very vague. And any advice how to program the FCB1010 to be pretty much used as a pedal board to switch between FX in the head and channel switch and effect on and off and expression pedals would be great. It mentioned in the GMX V Tone manual the the FCB1010 is a great MIDI controller and channel switch and effect on and off for the FX built into the GMX 1200H V Tone.

read more...
    0 32
  • New
    mjmnet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

How do I import or upload pre-recorded backing tracks and download them to my Ditto+ Looper?  I've not been able to find any instructions on how to perform that task. 

0 61
    • mjmnet1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mjmnet1, for the most part, this process is the same across all DITTO pedals. The only real difference in the case of the DITTO+ is how many audio files the device holds at once.

Please see the steps below:
      1. Connect the DITTO+ to a USB port on your computer using the supplied USB cable. The display will show a progress bar, once this reaches 100% it will indicate that the DITTO+ is in USB transfer mode, and audio will be disabled.
      2. Your computer will recognize DITTO+ as an external USB storage device. It will be shown in the Finder (OS X) or Windows Explorer as a drive called “DITTO+” containing multiple folders called “TRACK1” up to "TRACK99".
      3.. Copy your audio file from your computer to DITTO+ by dragging it to the relevant “TRACK” folder of the “DITTO+” drive. Wait for the file transfer to finish.
      4. Eject/unmount DITTO+.
      5. Disconnect DITTO+ from your computer. The display will indicate it is processing and a progress bar will appear, once the bar reaches 100% the DITTO+ will restart and you should see the time of the backing track stated on the display.

Please ensure when importing files they are of the following format:

Wav files only:
      PCM mono 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 16bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 24bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 24Bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      PCM stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      Float stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
      • Jul 30
    • mjmnet1
      mjmnet1

Thank you Chris, I really appreciate your help with this. I'll give it a shot and let you know of my success!

• Aug 2
    • mjmnet1
      mjmnet1 Hi Chris, I sent you a message but also wanted to post here. Your advice about how to upload the tracks worked perfect. However, now I don't know how to get them to play back without overwriting them when I click the start button on the ditto+ unit. How do I get the tracks to play back so I can jam with them? Also, I seem to be able to only upload a out 10 tracks before it runs out of storage space. Is there a way to increase storage for more backing tracks? Thanks Michael
      • Aug 7
  • New
    pkk31
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hi. Would really like to replace my BG250-112 with a 210 but it seems they aren't available anywhere. Anyone know where I can get one, please..? Cheers.

1 25
  • New
    zoharel1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-02

Hi everyone 

I'm new to this group ,i'm trying to connect the behringer fcb1010 midi foot controller to ableton live 11 suite?   does anyone knows how does it works ? Is there a remote script for it? where can i find it and download it ? i have a macbook pro 2015 and a focusrite 6i6 sound card . 

thanks ahead

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    cautrindade62
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Can I use the pedal as a volume pedal at the same time it is connected to an effect pedal thru the expression pedal output and switch to either volume or expression ?

Considering both are connected at the same time, if I will press to change my effect using the expression, the volume will also change. I don't want that.

I've sent attached, the scheme I want to use. The tremolo has an exp input, so I can control the intensity.

read more...
    0 25
    • cautrindade62
      DavidKnighton Hello cautrindade62,
      I don't believe the pedal is switchable like you want/need it to be. The volume adjustment passes through the pedal and a built-in potentiometer that is controlled through the motion of the pedal. There's no way to bypass this in favor of EXP output.
      • Jul 27
    • cautrindade62
      cautrindade62

Thank you David ! This could be a nice feature. A bypass switch !

• Jul 27
  • New
    denty46
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

Hi Guys

I wanted to know the best settings to use on my Sub'n'Up pedal to get as close as possible to emulating the Bass guitar sound on tracks such as Jet Harris' Besame Mucho or Diamonds which are instrumental hits from the 1960's.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Pete

read more...
    0 25
Go to page