Statistics

249,493 members
126,504 posts
  • New
    cze3333
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-07

I bought an interface (Behringer UM2) but I can't use it with Ardour. I use Linux Ubuntu and I've already tried to use it with the JACK and without it too, but Ardour can't load the sessions with the JACK running... It's the first time I use something like that, so apologize my ignorance!!

read more...
    0 38
  • New
    thisisjust9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

I have TC Helicon Play Acoustic for over 2 years now. Worked well. Just in the last couple of weeks the unit suddenly stop working. It starts fine. But after 1 minute or so, it suddenly FREEZE: buttons and knobs not working, sound input-output stop. I tried to do hard RESET of the unit. Same problem happens after a couple of minutes. I have tried to re-install update firmware, same result.
    Please, anyone has solution to this kind of problem? Any suggestions is much appreciated. Thank you.

read more...
    0 53
    • thisisjust9
      Nigel67 Hi, unfortunately it is impossible to identify the issue without a technician looking at the unit. You have done the two things that we would suggest which is a factory reset and reprograming the unit. It could be something as simple as a bad psu, but until we can physically look at the unit, it is impossible to say. I can only advise that you send it in to us for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    TMcMeen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Need to replace the internal knob on a TC Helicon Play Acoustic (Pic Attached.) Will likely have to solder on a whole new knob (I think?) Anyone done something like this before? Maybe possibly know a part number? Got any suggestions? Thank you!

read more...
    0 54
    • TMcMeen
      Nigel67 Hi TMcMeen. Please contact our spares department and they will be able to help you with part number, pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with the relevant information. Many thanks
      • Mar 31
  • New
    Fourlane1956
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

I had purchased this Harmony Singer new a few years ago, like new cosmedically, kept in origional box, all of a sudden the tone button will not shut off, the green power button only lights when powered up, after main footswitch is pressed, the green power shuts off, I believe the tone button is causing odd sound when testing with a mike, sounds like off in a distance hollow like.item number 996361005

read more...
    0 47
  • New
    smitty1953
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-09

Is there a tech support phone number I can call to get help updating the software on my PlayAcoustic?

Bruce

0 69
    • smitty1953
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi smitty1953, Unfortunately, there is no support number available, however, I am more than happy to assist if you can provide some further information on the issue?

Alternatively, you can submit a support ticket by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the relevant tab.
      • Mar 9
  • New
    soundspace
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-01

Hi

the TC v100 quick start guide says:

The footswitch is customizable, and any switch can be easily set to control any available function (see Getting Started for more details)

Where is "getting started"?

thanks

michael

read more...
    0 61
  • New
    Therick1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Does anyone know what the two switches under the back cover due?

0 56
    • Therick1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Therick1, these are Dip Switches that control the True Bypass and Buffered Bypass mode along with the Kill-Dry on/off. The following screenshot will provide more information on them.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    Robbo6466
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-28

Hi i have a TCHELICON Acoustic play and a Boss RC300 also a octave foot pedal and everything is going to a Fame SM-80A amp. What is the best set up as i'm new to looping.

Many thanks

Col

0 54
  • New
    efrib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-23

hello
    my device works ok
    I want to know the details of the different scales used in the manual mode (1 2 3 and minor too)
    thank you

Edit

Got it ! but it was hard to found :

0 60
  • New
    joeshut777
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-21

I REGISTERED MY BEHRINGER UM2 ORIGINALLY 10 DAYS AGO .. NO EMAIL OR TRACTION CODE RECEIVED.

TICKET NO. CAS-425132-K2V3Q7

0 72
Go to page