Statistics

261,464 members
140,189 posts
  • New
    RSMilward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-15

I bought a used UMC204HD, so I don't have the original invoice. Is there a way I can register it?

0 1
    • RSMilward
      Nigel67 Hi RSMilward. You can register the UMC with the invoice for the unit when you purchased it used. Unfortunately though, there is no warranty on your unit as any remaining warranty is not transferrable. You will get a automated e-mail response advising that that the unit is registered and you have a warranty, as the system just goes on the purchase date you enter, however if you tried to make a claim, them the invoice would be physically checked and it would be seen that you were not the original owner. I hope this answers your question. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    Nadia40
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-16
    • Nadia40
      Nigel67 Hi Nadia40. You will require the serial number of the headphones to be able to register them. They will be on a label on the headphones. The serial number begins with a S and ends in 189. Without this, it is not possible to register them. Once you have all the details, please fill in the Product Registration form. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Product Registration tab and submit your registration ticket. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
  • New
    tejedor1967
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-09

I just find out that there are a new Windows driver for the XR18 with number v5.12.0_2021-06-30.

The GOOD NEWS are that with that driver your are able to use again USB1-2 USB3-4 USB5-6 and USB 7-8.

With previous release, the v4.59.0, only the USB1-2 where available so I should keep on using the previous one called v4.38.0 in order to have all the 4 USB drivers in Windows.

Now, the doubt, I have seen a fifth USB driver called USB1-8 and I did a few testing and I couldn't find out how this works. How this USB1-8 works? And why did you added?

Thank you in advance and THANK YOU for allowing us to use again 4 USB drivers.

Javier

read more...
    0 4
    • tejedor1967
      Nigel67 Hi tejedor1967. USB 1-8 is a multichannel mode for surround in WDM mode. The new driver also now shows all 4 pairs in WDM mode. If you are using ASIO, then it continues to support all channels
      • Nov 15
  • New
    authorloen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-11-14

Hello. I have the latest firmware and drivers for the XR18. Does anyone know how to get the ASIO to work with voice metre.

I mean that would be fantastic because then you can have all the channels and the latency is really low.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you very much. 

read more...
    0 4
  • JeroenvanZutphe
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-04-11

I've replaced my X32 by 4 (yes four) XR-18's, to have a lot of inputs. Since I have a keyboard centric studio, I don't have a need for faders. Today my 4th XR-18 arrived. After connecting I noticed the X-airviPad app (the way I wanna use the XR18's) only allows to select between 3 XR18's. If you have more, you're SOL. Only if you remember the IP-adress of the fourth XR18 you can connect.

What now?

read more...
    0 140
    • JeroenvanZutphe
      Roblof

You might want to try Mixing Station for this setup. However, I've never heard of anyone using 3 or more at the same time ever....

• April 11, 2020
    • JeroenvanZutphe
      JeroenvanZutphe

Wow, Mixing station looks horrible, its a lesson in how to not design a user-interface, and I can't even connect to one of my XR18s.

• April 12, 2020
    • JeroenvanZutphe
      Paul_Vannatto

@JeroenvanZutphe wrote:

Wow, Mixing station looks horrible, its a lesson in how to not design a user-interface, and I can't even connect to one of my XR18s.

Oddly, many of us here have been very successful in mixing thousands of events with Mixing Station using our X32, M32, X-Air, M-Air and now the new Wing, with no complaints. Last I checked, we mix with our ears, not our eyes.

• April 12, 2020
    • JeroenvanZutphe
      JeroenvanZutphe

No offense, or maybe I'm to dumb. But after choosing X-Air on the first screen, I cannot figure out what to do next. I can enter an IP-adress of a mixer, and then? Or do I have to buy to pro version to enable anything?

• April 12, 2020
    • JeroenvanZutphe
      JeroenvanZutphe

Ok, I bought the Pro-version. It does indeed list all my 4 XR18's so thats good. It only lists its IP-number, not the name a gave the mixer (the Behringer App does list the name, which makes it easier to select the correct mixer). Remember which IP is for which mixer is not something that makes life easier.

• April 12, 2020
  • Mitul
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-22

Hi tribe,

Has anyone used the Xenyx Control 2 USB as an Audio Interface? 

Cheers

1 49
    • Mitul
      MyBPB I'm using it as an interface but having an issue with monitor mix input not coming out of my speaker outs (A,B,C). I can hear it through the headphones but not main speakers. It works pretty good as an interface.
      • Oct 30
  • New
    aexitus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hello 
    I recently bought a goxlr mini and it works pretty well, i love it. 
    But from time to time when I hit my desk, it crashes and all sound just dissappears - also the app crashes. Sounds redicilous, i know, I cant help myself. 

Its not like I hit or kick my desk, its more like putting a cup of coffe on it as normal persons do. Do you have any idea what is wrong with my goxlr or what I can do to prevent it?

Have a nice day 
    - aexitus

read more...
    0 3
    • aexitus
      Nigel67 Hi aexitus. The unit should not behave in this manner no matter how much it is vibrated. You mentioned that you recently purchased it. If it is still within 30 days of purchase, then you can contact the shop that you purchased the unit from and ask for a DOA replacement. If over 30 days, please fill in a Service Ticket and a warranty / non warranty repair can be arranged. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Many thanks
      • Oct 25
  • New
    Craig11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

recommend a audio file converter that is not in cloud

0 5
  • New
    straw242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-01

What is a good starter mixer to use for my stream with a PS4 and Steelseries Artctis Pro Wireless headset? I want to hear all my stream alerts, game audio/chat in my headset. 

0 10
  • Vladimir
    Contributor - Level 1
    2015-10-24
    Hi guys ! Anyone able to install the driver 10 for windows-x64 ? Does it work ? Forgive, I badly speak English.
    0 2,040
    • Vladimir
      gadget The Reverb 4000 will only work with a USB 2 (or earlier) socket. If you plug it in to a dual USB 2/3 socket, it won't work. I solved the problem by buying a dedicated Belkin USB2 PCI card and now all works fine.
      • July 4, 2017
    • Vladimir
      Yamdx7 And what is the solution for a portable PC ?
      • Sep 24
Go to page