Statistics

180,745 members
49,550 posts
  • 2020-09-05

Hi I have UM2 and would like to connect it to my speaker which is Portronics Sound Slick II. Please advise how to connect and what type of cables are required for the same. 

0 3
    • Penelope Nigrel
      Thomas Alexander Hi Penelope, It looks like you should be able to use a to 3.5mm to stereo RCA adapter cable. RCA out to 3.5mm in on the speaker.
      • Sep 6
    • Penelope Nigrel
      Nic Jones Hi Penelope.
      I work in the UK support team.

Thomas Is correct. If you use a Stereo RCA to TRS 3.5mm jack then you should be able to run the audio from your UM2 to the Sound Slick 2.
      • Sep 8
  • 2020-08-11

Hi My name is Michael Sprunt. I have a Voice Live 2 . I love it . But my adapter has overheated and stopped working. So my Voice Live 2 has stopped as well. But I tried another adapter with my Voice Live 2 and it lit up a bit so I don't think it is the Voice Live 2 that is broke. But I think it was the adapter that has finally overheated. Because it was hot when I unplugged it. Then after that . It did not work. So is there a place I can take my Voice Live "2" to be looked at, A certified dealer with your product, (Voice Live "2") to be sure. I know I need a new Adapter. So where can I get another Adapter for my Voice Live 2. Can I buy one from T.C. Helicon or of the net with some one else. I would rather T.C.Helicon. But how do I go about that. Without buying a new Voice Live. A certified Dealer you recomend. I live in Toronto Canada. I have dealt with you guys before a couple years back. Love the Voice Live"2". I tried to buy one online but it gives you a whole bunch a places  but you can't connect to them. it sends me to Google maps of where the places are in the world. But you don't have a connection from when I click on BUY Button.

read more...
    0 10
    • Michael Sprunt
      John Matthews Hi Michael, if you click the Support button at the top of the page and fill out the spare parts request the team who cover parts for AMER will be able to help you with this.
      • Aug 11
      • Voice Live "2" Adapter broken need new one. How do I purchase new Adapter for Voice Live "2"
        Michael Sprunt Thanks John. I finally figured that out. Took a Minute But I finally got it. I found where they have 12 Volt Adapter for sale online. Called the POWERPLUG 12. But when I hit the "BUY" button, It leads me to Google maps and a schroll down of places in the states to I guess buy one. But if you click on any one of the places. it only takes you to where they are placed in Google maps. It doesn't finish the transaction. Like it is supposed to do ounce you hit a BUY BUTTON. Do you might know how to work it by chance do you?? Thanks anyways brother John. Appreciate the Help Bro.
        • Aug 12
      • Voice Live "2" Adapter broken need new one. How do I purchase new Adapter for Voice Live "2"
        John Matthews No problem, if you're talking about on the TC website then there isn't a way to buy something direct through the website it will just lead you to retailers who sell it. So you can contact one of the retailers from the list and see if they have in stock or contact the TC spare parts team directly via the "support" button and filling out a spare parts ticket.
        • Aug 13
  • 2020-07-23

Question: Will CAT6 digital snake work with Berhinger WING?

0 12
    • Spotlight
      Paul Vannatto Yes, as long as it is shielded and have ethercon ends
      • Jul 23
      • Question: Will CAT6 digital snake work with Berhinger WING?
        Roel Reynders Does it? It's still AES50, not? AES50 is not compatible with CAT6 as far as I know? But maybe they've updatet the protocol?... So if this is possible with Wing why isn't it possible with X or M32? (I don't wanna snap or point any fingers. I know chats can be misinterpreted. These are genuine questions and I will be gratefull if someone can properly answers those...)
        • Jul 24
        Paul Vannatto Where did you hear that cat6 is not compatible with AES50? I've been using cat6 with my X32 for the past 4 years without any issues whatsoever. In fact one of the events I do every year (except for this year due to the Covid-19) is the finish line for a runathon which requires 700' of speakers through the park from entrance to parking lot. I use a 300' cat6, 250' cat6 and a 100' cat5e between 2 X32 Racks and a couple of SD8.
        • Jul 24
        Roel Reynders Right! I think it's based on an assumption from a few years back where we had a problem with a connection. It was not the usual CAT5e. We used a local CAT6 and couldn't get the rack connected. I looked up the specs for AES50 and it stated (I realy don't remember where I found the info but I like to backup my information and be reduandant so I must have looked it up on various articles/specs) that it's not compatible with CAT6. I never went back on it and assumed that the info was correct. Now I will test this with our X32 and also with my WIng. I'm sure your right and we probably just had bad luck with that specific CAT6 which would have been faulty. It's not in the habbit of not double checking but at that time we didn't have the time to do this. And based on the info I found I was convinced. So thank you for pointing this out. We 're never to old to learn...
        • Jul 24
  • 2020-03-06

Saludos a  Les solcitodos:

Acabo de adquirir el pedal Harmony Singer 2 y no trae incluida su fuente de alimentacion. En el manual online no esta claro el tipo de fuente que necesita para un rendimiento optimo.Les solicito me informen acerca del volataje y los amperios que necesita la unidad para su optimo funcionamiento. Tambien si conocen alguna tienda donde comprar la fuente original. Muchas gracias.-

read more...
    0 82
  • 2019-07-13

Just aquired a TC-Helicon GO Guitar interface device.

In the video's for this product a "dongle"or "Adapter"is used to connect to the lightning port of an iPAD, it is also mentioned in the instruction leaflet to do so.

But it is nohwere mentioned which adapter is used, the standard Apple adapter uses a TRS female jack, but the TC-Helicon Go Guitar uses a TRRS jack ( 3 contacts against 4..)

SO which adapter ( or dongle as it is called in the video) should i use for this interface ?

read more...
    0 409
    • C Kaar
      Robert Deacon

Hi @CKa

we use the standard apple lightning to headphone adaptor (https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MMX62AM/A/lightning-to-35-mm-headphone-jack-adapter) ; this should work for you!

That said, apparently some of the earlier apple adaptors were just TRS, so if you have an older adaptor your Go Guitar may not work with it. 

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions. 

• July 15, 2019
    • C Kaar
      C Kaar

Thx, 

Will see if i can obtain a new adapter tommorrow then, and will report back about my findings!

• July 15, 2019
    • C Kaar
      C Kaar

k, this works, but the "Guitar Rack"app still does not recognize the "Go Guitar"interface ..

• September 21, 2019
    • C Kaar
      C Kaar

ANd that was the end of this adventure, Guitar Rack will never recognize the Guitar Go basic, , will avoid TC stuff in the future...

• November 14, 2019