Statistics

298,536 members
182,149 posts
  • New
    Caseyjones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Hi, thanks in advance for helping me with my problem/question.

i have two behringer td-3's, one of my adapters was stolen and i can not retrieve it back. Is it possible i can reach behringer support for buying a new adapter perhaps?

i heard its not good to use other power cables on the td-3.(not from behringer factory) .

I cant use my td3 for now, i hope there is a way to obtain the right adapter.

a lot of thanks 

Casey jones

read more...
    0 7
    • Caseyjones
      djtetei Get your hands on any good power supply able to deliver 9V / 300 mA and has the right plug.
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Paul_Vannatto Most 9V DC power adapters are positive center. Most all Behringer products that use these adapters are negative center. What I've done is cut the cable and reverse the wires (positive to negative, negative to positive).
      • Jul 6
    • Caseyjones
      Dale_M Behringer do not sell direct, please go to the buy tab at Behringer and chose your local store to inquire on a replacement PSU https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Jul 6
  • New
    Breyt07
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Hi 

Where can I buy a US power supply for a Xenyf 1202FX mixer?

I am based in Colorado Springs 

Regards 

Fanie

0 21
  • New
    RGREEN8682
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-23

I need 3 ac power adapters for PM 1(personal monitor system). 9v positive tip?

0 7
    • RGREEN8682
      Paul_Vannatto Are you meaning the P1, since the PM1 doesn't have a jack for an external adapter? If so, it requires a negative tip adapter.
      • Mar 23
  • New
    SimonBoomMusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-05

Hi there,

I hope you can help me with my problem. I'm a drummer, and I thought, that it is a good Idea to have the music on the ear AND on a speaker. So I bought the HA400. But now, I can't listen to music with it, I have plugged in my headphones (with an adapter to a bigger jack plug), my Handy also with a adapter to a bigger jack plug and my box. It is all on the place where it belongs to. Could it be the adapters?

PLEASE help me!!! Ps. srry for my bad english, i come from Austria

read more...
    0 5
    • SimonBoomMusic
      Dale_M Hi there it could very well be the adaptor, your headphones should be a standard stereo jack with 2 black sepeartion rings (like the one in the image) if you are using headphones that have 3 or even 4 rings then they will not be compatible, the same applies if you use an adaptor, your best bet is to borrow/obtain a standard pair of headphones that terminate to a standard 1/4" jack like the image and test again. Any further problems please raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above and let me know the case number.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    Studio1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Hello, I purchased a RD-8 from Andertons and it did not come with the US Plug slide adapter.

I was wondering how I can get one or where to get one?

I messaged Behringer support a few days back but no one has replied yet. 

Is there anywhere online I can pick up the US Plug slide adapter thing (sorry do not know the proper name of it)

Thanks

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    jangzer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-19

For the USB interface, what is the best way to connect to the the mixer if computer is more than 30 feet away? I'm using a usb extender over cat 5 & 6 ethernet adapter but it's not cutting it. We don't get a solid signal if any at all. 

0 32
    • jangzer
      Paul_Vannatto Anything USB cable longer than 10' (3m) need the signal to be boosted. Most ethernet adapters only use the ethernet cable wire as an extension and does not boost the signal in any way. What you need is a booster/repeater device (which typically are quite costly.
      • October 19, 2021
  • New
    scotttedford
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-23

Where can I buy one of these cables?

0 214
    • scotttedford
      NicJonesMT Hi Scotttedford
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a spare parts ticket. One of the team should then be able to advise you further.
      • May 23, 2021
    • scotttedford
      keymusic88

Hi Scott, I don’t know if you still need a pedal cable. But I bought the same piano used and the previous owner broke the end off of the cable that plugs into the piano. I saw that it was a five pin din same as a midi cable so I cut a MIDI cable and figured out which wires were which and I spliced it on to the piano wire and now all three pedals work great. There’s four wires coming out of the pedal wire and one of them is ground. So once you figure out which one is ground, it’s easy to figure out which of the other three are connected to which pedal by experimenting. On my piano cable, the brown wire was the ground. And I believe red was the sustain pedal, black was the middle pedal and the remaining wire was the left soft pedal. Fortunately since the pedals are passive, it doesn’t matter if you cross the wires while you’re experimenting to find the right wire, you’re not going to short anything out.

• Sep 4
  • New
    marceinspain
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-27

I would like to know if there is a way to connect my condenser mic with a xenic 802 to a uca222... (I already have these two..) to a Canon DSLR 550D digital reflex camara. Someone please help me to do this and tell me, please, with kind of conectors should I buy.

Many thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 78
    • marceinspain
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. You would not need the UCA222 involved in this setup, simply connect from a pair of outputs on the mixer, or the headphone output on the mixer, into the mic input on your Camera. Depending on the type of input on the camera, you might need an 1/8" cable or RCA cables, but for that I recommend you reach out to Canon for more clarity.
      • March 27, 2021
  • New
    linschen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-13

Hallo eine Frage ich möchte über mein Handy bei einer Plattform streamen die es noch nur für handy gibt, habe ein mischpullt Behringer Xenyx 1202 USB und ein XLR-Mikrofon Rode Nt1 und ein Handy Samsung Galaxy A 51. Brauch ich da einfach nur ein  Kabel Chinch zu aux das dann in ein Adapter und ins Handy oder reicht da ein Kabel und das dann im Audio Buchse? LG

read more...
    0 85
    • linschen
      Nigel67 Hi. You can purchase a cable that has a mini jack on one end for your phone headphone socket, which Y splits to 2 TS jacks which you can then plug into a stereo input on your mixer. Hope this helps
      • January 17, 2021
  • New
    keller3987
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-02

Behringer Guitar2USB Guitar USB Interface Quit working after installing Big Sur. Is there a new driver?

0 109
    • keller3987
      Nigel67 Hi Phillip, updating to MacOS11 / BS could lead to audio glitches with specific applications. However, USB audio/MIDI function of our products are fully UAC2.0 compliant (do not need drivers under Mac OS) and should keep working under CoreAudio as before. It is either an Apple issue, or if you are trying to record into a DAW, then it is likely this which needs updating.
      • December 1, 2020
Go to page