Statistics

305,388 members
189,682 posts
  • New
    Londonjr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hello all,

I am working with an installed system (10 years old) and the wiring for the most part is routed under the floor from the stage at the front of the auditorium, underneath the floor via couduit to the sound room at he rear of the auditorium.  My issue is trying to correctly identify the floor line inputs to the board?  Is there a device and a technique that is usable to correctly identify and label my floor jacks?  Can I determine from the board, what each line designation means?  I was not a part of the installation team and of course, there are no diagrams anywhere to be found.

Thanks

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    daveharris123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

Hello, I have a question regarding this product: the Mic 2 USB cable https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BBQ

The product description explains this is a cable to connect a dynamic mic to USB

I have a condenser mic plugged into a tube preamp, with XLR output from the preamp - could I use this cable to connect the XLR output from the preamp to the USB on my laptop? Or is there a better way to connect my preamp to my laptop?
    read more...
    0 3
  • New
    salvo50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-27

The USB cable of my Big Foot is broken. Where can I find it?

0 10
    • salvo50
      NicJonesMT Hi Salvo50. You will need a standard USB MINI cable and this should allow your Mic to connect to your computer.
      • Mar 28
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-11-09

EUROLINK PLATINUM Series
    bit.ly/BE-EUROLINK-PLATINUM-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMJuoJeRKU

The Behringer EUROLINK PLATINUM Series Microphone Cables are designed to serve our Recording and Broadcast, Musician and Live Portable Sound Customers.

#Behringer #PMC150 #PMC300 #PMC500 #PMC1000 #EUROLINKPLATINUMSeries #MicrophoneCables

read more...
    1 21