Statistics

284,942 members
166,807 posts
  • New
    smitty1422
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

We have a channel blown on our ep1500 at our church.  What is the Behringer replacement for this amp which is hooked up to a eurodesk console?  Please help

0 4
    • smitty1422
      Paul_Vannatto My church had a Peavey amp with a blown side (channel) a couple of years ago and I replaced it with a Behringer NU3000D and have been very pleased with it.
      • May 1
  • New
    billdroege
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

What is going on with getting warranty repairs for Lab Gruppen C Series Amplifiers? I have three amps in for repairs, some since 2021. I understand that parts are not available and refunds may be the only recourse. 

Thanks

0 7
  • New
    mck3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-04

Does ANYONE know of a way to contact Behringer to find out WHO can repair both my PPA500BT's? Both are less than a year old and both are are doing what others describe. No output and flashing lights on panel. I appreciate the bullcrap Tribe stuff but enough of the cutsey crap. I need help and it does seem that the "Tribe" leaders could care less. 6 months and no response. AND IF I GET ONE MORE FILL OUT A FORM im going to blow up!

Who can fix? WHere are possible vendors that fix? Are PPA500BT's fixable or are they doorstops . Yes I'm pissed but nevertheless I feel someone at Behringer could help.

read more...
    0 10
    • mck3
      Nigel67 Hi mck3. I am very sorry for the issues you have been experiencing contacting us. You mention that the speakers are less than a year old which means that they are still under warranty. Have you contacted our partner that you purchased them from and asked for a warranty repair. Our partners are responsible for repairing all warranty issues. How have you been trying to contact us over the past 6 months as there is no account set up for you in our database under the e-mail address you have provided? Have you used another e-mail address? Do you have a case number please? I can then look up your case and find out why we have not responded to you previously. Many thanks
      • Apr 4
    • mck3
      RonaldFigura You are on the Behringer official community so you should be able to get a resolution here.
      • Apr 10
  • New
    DanDare21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Hi Lab Gruppen,

I have a C48:4 power amplifier that wont pass a signal and investigation showed both cooling fans are faulty with locked rotor. I would like to order new fans but should I make other checks first to ensure it does not have other issues?

How can i order 2 new cooling fans from your company?

Regards,

Dan Dare

read more...
    0 9
    • DanDare21
      Dale_M Does the unit have any error codes on the front panel? It may be best to go to the support tab above and submit a technical ticket with an image of the front panel so we can advise.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    jftaylorjr13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

I've been asked to do an event this Spring with my EUROPORT PPA2000BT on an island with no power.  My questions are 1) what would be better a generator or an inverter/battery power source, and 2) would use of such a power source like this void any warranty??? 

read more...
    0 3
    • jftaylorjr13
      Dale_M The PPA2000BT comes with a switch mode power supply which means it can be used anywhere in the world as long as the power being delivered to it is between 120v - 230v AC. Inquire with the generator hire company if they can can guarantee this.
      • Apr 6
  • madonnanash
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-03

I have a Behringer PPA500BT.  Have had it for three years.  Haven't had many issues with it (besides the latches don't always stay locked into place, the storage compartment won't stay closed, and the zipper on the gig bag broke after the first week of use).  But that's not my complaint right now.  Two nights ago I was playing a regular solo acoustic gig.  All was well for about an hour.  Then all of a sudden it stopped pushing sound out to the speakers, and then the lights started flickering on and off repeatedly.  Now it is completely unusable.  I logged in to musictribe, created a care ticket, answer all the questions yada yada.  I tried submitting it, but it would not go through.  I bet I have tried submitting a care ticket at least a half a dozen times.  So after many failed attempts, I submitted a private message requesting help to get my europort fixed.  I haven't heard back from anyone at all  Does anyone have any tips or tricks on how to get hold of someone here?

read more...
    0 208
    • madonnanash
      RexBeckett

@madonnanash 

Hello Madonna, welcome to the community.

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing or invalid information can apparently cause the Care ticket system to fail. It is also important to fill-in every required field in the Care ticket form (marked *). Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails again, let us know and we can tell you how to send the screenshots to get some help. Do not attach the screenshots to your post as they will contain personal information!

• May 3, 2020
    • madonnanash
      mck3 Fools...someone ask for help and all you get is a fill out the form better. How about...how can we help?
      • Apr 4
  • New
    CustomerServiceGroup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-08

Need to return one LAB GRUPPEN 4000W AMP W/4 FLEXIBLE OUTPUT CHANNELS/L Mfg Part #: D40-4L-US for credit but keep getting an automated email saying that I have to send it in for repair service.

please assist

read more...
    0 83
    • CustomerServiceGroup
      Nigel67 Hi. I will message my colleague in Service dealing with your case and ask him to advise why we will only repair the unit. I am afraid that only he knows the reason for this. The warranty policy is that a doa (credit) can only be claimed within 30 days of purchase by the customer. If it is over this, then the unit will be repaired and returned. As I mentioned, I do not know what the situation is here, but I will ask the colleague to explain this to you.
      • March 8, 2021
    • CustomerServiceGroup
      CustomerServiceGroup Hello, I am inquiring about RMA 379167. UPS tracking 1Z9XY8660322759638 shows delivered on March 11th of 2021 at the required location, please provide a copy of the credit memo at your earliest convenience.

I have sent multiple emails to your service address for the past year but am yet to receive a response.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    decibelaudiochicago
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-22

Hello,

We have a Lab Gruppen SP-2400Q /  Serial number# 00128673V27-08 (manufactured date: 2008) that is need of repair.

Can you explain the repair cost and process so that we can decide whether we want to request an repair RMA? We are in the U.S.A. so we are looking to send it in to a U.S. support site.

Thanks,

Tucker

read more...
    0 9
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago It looks like our profile may have our old email address. Please reply to [email protected]
      • Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. To submit an RMA/Service ticket please click on the Support link at the top of the Page and then click on Care/Service and proceed to fill out the resulting form.
      • Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago

I was hoping for more information before submitting a request for a repair. Are you able to answer my question about the costs and process?

• Mar 22
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago Kyle?
      • Mar 23
    • decibelaudiochicago
      decibelaudiochicago I was hoping for more information before submitting a request for a repair. Are you able to answer my question about the costs and process?
      • Mar 23
  • New
    AndyLawrence
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-15

Does anyone know the RMS figures for this amp (peaks are deceptive)

Thankyou in advance

Andy

0 2
    • AndyLawrence
      Dale_M We no longer list our amp power ratings by RMS as these tend to not give true results as tests are always done using signal generators and specific waveforms which don't reflect in comparison to music, music comes at fuller frequencies and non linear dynamics which of course as I'm sure you're aware is nothing like a test tone generated from a signal generator. There are lots of topics on the internet about this should you wish to look into it more.
      • Mar 15
    • AndyLawrence
      AndyLawrence

• Mar 15
  • New
    Crroig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-09

Hi, I have a 230V amp and want to use it here in the US. Do I use a plug adapter only or do I need a voltage converter. Thx

0 4
    • Crroig
      Dale_M If you have the European 230v model this cannot be used in the USA and there is no way of converting it.
      • Mar 9
Go to page