Statistics

298,475 members
182,080 posts
  • New
    kylesalone
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

I have a Mackie powered mixer and have two passive mains and two passive monitors. 
    I have a behringer powered sub. Can I hook it up somehow? If so how?

0 7
  • New
    Dadolg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-09

Hi there!

I have a problem with one channel of fp10000 - CPL red led staedy on  with no audio present on input and no loudspeaker connected.

I tryed  if it still works and it do, but significantly lower level.  red led goes on few seconds after powering.. fan does not go in high speed.

Any ideas? thaks for reply!

BR, Damir

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Angel0513
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-03

Hello, I wanted to know how many watts in Rms the Subwoofer does?

Thank you very much 

0 7
    • Angel0513
      PedroRodrigues Hi Angel0513, thank you for your post to calculate Watts RMS you use the following formula:

Watts RMS = Watts x 0.707

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Sep 3
  • New
    shaneward21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-01

Hello this is my first posting.

We bought a powered  speaker system and one of the bass unit amplifliers isnt working and needs replacing .

Does anyone now where i can get a B1800D pro amplifier from ? The speaker is fine just the amp required    

read more...
    0 2
    • shaneward21
      Dale_M If you bought your speaker within the last 2 years it should still be under warranty, in this regard you can go to the support tab and providing your proof of purchase submit a Service ticket. If this is not the case for spares, contact your nearest Behringer dealer via this tab to inquire: https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Sep 1
    • shaneward21
      shaneward21

Thank you Dale_M We have had it over 2 years so the warranty won't apply but I will go on the Behringer website and take it from there. Regards

• Sep 2
  • New
    horimchang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-20

Our church owned 4 sets of IP2000. 3 of 4 sets has been shutting down at low volume level so they have to power recycle to restore its operation. Then, they wouls go down again after sometimes of operations.

is anyone experiencing similar issue?

I'd appreciate any comment or suggestions.

justin.

read more...
    0 21
    • horimchang
      NicJonesMT Hi Horimchang.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • May 21
    • horimchang
      kjkraus I am having the same problem The unit works fine for a few minutes then the column speakers completely cut out. The sub continues to work. Did you get a resolution to this?
      • Sep 1
  • New
    Admin2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Where in UK can I buy a C88.4 amplifier and are there any service engineers for that model based in Hampshire UK?

0 8
    • Admin2022
      NicJonesMT Hi Admin2022.
      You can find a full list of our resellers and service partners at the following link.

https://www.labgruppen.com/buy.html

If you are having issues with any units you purchase, please first click support at the top of this page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then advise you further.
      • Aug 27
  • New
    Keith50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-20

Can someone from TC Electronic please confirm the production status of the BAM200?  These are currently unavailable in USA and many are speculating that the product has been permanently discontinued.  If it's not discontinued, when do you expect to start shipping to USA retailers?

read more...
    0 6
    • Keith50
      PedroRodrigues Hi Keith50,thnak you for your post, I can confirm that the BAM200 is not discontinued, nevertheless as Music Tribe does not sell any products directly to end Users and Resellers I would suggest that you contact our partners present on the link to request information on the availability of this product. https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 22
      • BAM200 status
        Keith50 Heard from main USA retailer: they have no information on when or if this product will be available again.
        • Aug 24
  • New
    farcompton
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-08-11

Hi, I would like to find a power amp to go in my iP1000 sub cabinet. I sent the amp to a repair shop a long time ago and at the time, they did not have a schematic to fix it, so they sent it back to Turbo Sound. Turbo Sound delivered a new unit to me, but I have this near new condition cabinet and tower that I can't use.

If anyone has a working iP1000 amp let me know.

Thanks,

Farley

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    hiswkf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Good evening - I have had an amp out for repair LG FP14K with Panurgy for a few months, and they are quoting 3-4mos for a psu replacement - I wanted to find out specifically what the status is as the message from them has been consistent since March with no imporovement on the timeline, let me know if this is the incorrect forum for this question, thanks.

read more...
    1 2
    • hiswkf
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please provide your case number so that I can look into this for you.
      • Jul 5
      • Replacement Part Lead Time
        hiswkf Panurgy Repair ID #: 154596
        Music Tribe Case ID: CAS-479827-D6J9F7
        • ·
        • Jul 18
    • hiswkf
      sls4spl I've had two units out for repair since 2020. good luck
      • Aug 12
  • New
    djtetei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-05

Currently Behringer power amplifiers power ratings are expressed using the term "max power" and Behringer officially states that "you can expect the RMS/continous power rating would be "around" half the declared max power rating".

What does "around" half really means? It is "around half" at least or "around half" at most?

Specifying "Max power" only for a power amplifier could mean that its continous long term power rating may be anywhere over "around half" or under "around half", which makes it difficult to design and calculate a sound system and to choose the proper power amplifier for the loudspeakers for which the continuous and peak power ratings are known.

What methods or guidelines does Behringer use or follow to determine the power rating of its power amplifiers?

Are amplifiers tested with sine wave test tones at different frequencies inside the supported bandwidth?

Are amplifiers tested with pink noise (what crest factor) inside the supported bandwidth?

Are amplifiers tested with both or all channels driven?

What is the maximum THD allowed during the power rating procedure?

What is the resolution of the digital signal processing units used on the power amplifiers with DSP?

Thank kindly!

read more...
    0 12
    • djtetei
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case and an agent will get back to you ASAP.
      • Aug 5
Go to page